Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Power crypto

• 25-06-2020 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Evening,

Lurker and sometimes contributor to this forum, may I ask how many of you good folk are full-time traders in this space?

Personally, I guess I'm a HODLer, have quite a bit invested but I simply dont have time to track sats and re-allocate daily or even try and track all of the news. Of course I check this forum almost daily :)

I guess it's something that I'd like to pursue, but with kids and a hungry ex-wife and I'm in receipt of a reasonable salary in IT, I am juggling lots of balls :eek:

So, I guess I'm asking how many have gone from a passing interest to a full-time (or part-time job!) and what have been your experiences.

Thanks for any comments

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Realistically unless your a whizz with code and can develop a good bot trading platform across various exchanges I'd say its a closed shop, I've heard some youtubers who day trade but I don't think anyone here does. I'd love to be wrong, and get some tips, but IMO for most its a high risk - hobby / side hustle and a shot at a bit of passive income. I'm hoping to reinvest and develop an app with anything I get out of hodling its a long road.

Advertisement