Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon fire stick issues

Options
  • 25-06-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

Having issues with my fire stick (its a couple of years old), internet is fine but everything is so slow to load on the stick. Have been turning it off properly, done a good few factory resets, always gets going but always starts to slow down again in no time.

Takes netflix and IPTV a good while to load

Does it sound like its fecked? Best place to get replacement and what version stick should I get?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Happened to me, I just went and got the 4k stick. Think they are selling them in Currys for €50 atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mollymac57

Don’t have a remote for my Fire stick so downloaded the remote app. It’s asking for a password but I don’t know it. Is there a default password does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

hi guys maybe you can help. I have prime video and was able to watch it on my TV up to a few months ago(tv is about 5 years old )and now i keep getting "something went wrong" It works perfectly on laptop. I'm wondering if the amazon tv stick would sort this problem out. Any help appreciated.

Advertisement