Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cops dream of slaughtering “N****ers” (but policing isn’t racist*)

Options
  • 25-06-2020 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Wilmington NC yesterday terminated Corporal Jessie Moore and officers Kevin Piner and Brian Gilmor for their involvement in a police dash cam recording that was activated on accident.

Discussing 2 black colleagues:
    Gilmore advised he “saw a picture of Duane (Officer Daresse Johnson) down there sitting on his ass.”

A short time later Finer says he knew Michael Scott (Officer Michael Scott) was “bad news” and was a “piece of ****”. Piner then says “let’s see how his boys take care of him when **** gets rough, see if they don’t put a bullet in his head.”

Denigrating an arrestee based on race:
    During that conversation Moore refers to the female he arrested as a “negro” and “n****r” on multiple occasions. He also described Magistrate Daniel, who is African American, as a “****ing negro magistrate”.

At one point, Moore states “she needed a bullet in her head right then and move on. Let’s move the body out of the way and keep going”.

Pinar responds ‘That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.”

And just straight up advocation of genocide:
    Piner tells Moore later in the conversation that he feels a civil war is coming and he is “ready”. Piner advised he is going to buy a new assault rifle in the next couple weeks. A short time later Officer Piner began to discuss society being close to “Marshall Law” and soon “we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them ****ing n*****s. I can’t wait! God I can’t wait” Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated “I’m mady.” Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to “wipe `em off the ****ing map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.” Cpl. Moore responded “you’re crazy.” Recording was stopped a short time later.

But yeah no I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with police culture definitely no racism there

The conversation as recorded by the camera went on for 46 minutes. The fired officers claim they aren’t racist and it was just ‘stress’ that caused them to say such racist things.

They are private citizens now who still have a right to carry firearms.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/cops-fired-for-discussing-slaughtering-them-f-n-say-they-arent-racists/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Risingshadoo

This is in America right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Overheal wrote: »
    Wilmington NC yesterday terminated Corporal Jessie Moore and officers Kevin Piner and Brian Gilmor for their involvement in a police dash cam recording that was activated on accident.

Discussing 2 black colleagues:

Denigrating an arrestee based on race:

And just straight up advocation of genocide:

But yeah no I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with police culture definitely no racism there

The conversation as recorded by the camera went on for 46 minutes. The fired officers claim they aren’t racist and it was just ‘stress’ that caused them to say such racist things.

They are private citizens now who still have a right to carry firearms.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/cops-fired-for-discussing-slaughtering-them-f-n-say-they-arent-racists/

Why you have you posted this on boards.ie. Is there no American equivalent for you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

I remember Boards used to have an American Politics sub forum to move this trash to so the rest of us could ignore it. What ever happened to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This is in America right?

Yes, the same country Trump, Biden, George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks and a whole host of others are from that are discussed here at length.

This took place in Wilmington, North Carolina as I said at the front of my post.

Yes, the same country Trump, Biden, George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks and a whole host of others are from that are discussed here at length.

This took place in Wilmington, North Carolina as I said at the front of my post.

Right, but those people (some unfortunately deceased) have a large, global profile. This is a random thread about 3 cops who said racist things and were correctly fired as a result.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭BarnardsLoop

How predictable! The front page of this forum is full to overflowing with threads about goings-on in the US (and the UK, and France, and...) but this one has the usual names complaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

“But policing isn’t racist”

“Police culture”

Is there any point in even having a discussion when your starting point is ridiculous generalisations like that?

Right, but those people (some unfortunately deceased) have a large, global profile. This is a random thread about 3 cops who said racist things and were correctly fired as a result.

George Floyd didn’t have a “large, global profile” when a thread about his death was created.

Why are so many knickers in a twist about this current affair above others? Clearly you just have some grudge of me. Leave it out.

These cops were correctly fired but only because of happenstance. How many other police forces are harboring these kind of genocidal maniacs and how many of them have already killed without us knowing about their real thoughts about race?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I don't get the posts stating that it's in the US?? We've been discussing the US for weeks now??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Jaysus the Irish are getting a hard on for what's happening across the water thousands of miles away.....

Please stop this stupid agenda tripe....

Irish are not s big bunch of racists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It was a private conversation, is there not a data protection breach here by their employer.
    You can only imagine the conversations in a Garda car about white people doubt there referring to us as civilians.

pinkyeye wrote: »
    I don't get the posts stating that it's in the US?? We've been discussing the US for weeks now??

America is discussed in perpetuity on this site and indeed since the CA/IMHO forum launched. Not just weeks, but actual decades.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I read this on Reddit this morning and honestly, just when you think that shít couldn't get any worse.

This happens, what compounds it even more is that the 3 cops in question then took legal action to try and prevent the reason for their firing being disclosed, with one officers defence basically amounting to, bigger boys made me do it.

It's as if conspiracy and joint enterprise only apply to people who don't wear badges.

Absolutely shameful behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,558 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

" "Marshall Law" "

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

It was a private conversation, is there not a data protection breach here by their employer.
    You can only imagine the conversations in a Garda car about white people doubt there referring to us as civilians.

It seems now in this world you aren't actually allowed freedom of speech even if it's disgusting.

The n word even put in the heading is tacky.

I've never once heard the word only for rappers and thugs using it in video and such.

George Floyd didn’t have a “large, global profile” when a thread about his death was created.

Why are so many knickers in a twist about this current affair above others? Clearly you just have some grudge of me. Leave it out.

His death led to global protests. I do not have a grudge against you. I think you are a good poster for the most part, for what it's worth. Nothing I post on boards is ever personal, and shouldn't be taken as such.

What it is that you want to discuss? I don't think anyone that I've seen on these boards has claimed that there are not racist cops. These are examples, and they were rightly fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

So if 3 black people discuss killing police, it's ok to say all black people want to kill police? Cos that's what you're doing with the police there

“Won’t someone please think of their privacy to discussing slaughtering the nigg*rs?”

Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

We really need a US subforum for this forum. The long running trump thread siphons off a few Americanised crazies but not enough.

titan18 wrote: »
    So if 3 black people discuss killing police, it's ok to say all black people want to kill police? Cos that's what you're doing with the police there

And that's exactly what goes on in the rest of this forum when it comes to black people. You can get away with the most outrageously racist bull**** you like but when you dare to peek your head above the parapet and contradict them, you're absolutely crucified.

Don't act like this place isn't infested by far-right turds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The racists of boards.ie do keep revealing themselves.

His death led to global protests. I do not have a grudge against you. I think you are a good poster for the most part, for what it's worth. Nothing I post on boards is ever personal, and shouldn't be taken as such.

What it is that you want to discuss? I don't think anyone that I've seen on these boards has claimed that there are not racist cops. These are examples, and they were rightly fired.

I want to discuss the racism culture in policing, which is painstakingly evident. People in the forum regularly deny there is a culture of it, that policing isn’t systemically racist but here you had cops trying to keep themselves burrowed in the system to talk behind the backs of their black colleagues, hope someone puts a bullet in their head, as well as dreaming of setting blacks back 5 or 6 generations through violent animus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭enricoh

It's been a slow week for the permanently outraged so this'll have to do!
    Give rte a shout op, they'll have it as lead story on the news!

So 3 policemen in America say something, and now all policing is racist.
    Get a grip.

Yeah because no other policemen in the US have ever said anything like that before.

Get ta ****.

I want to discuss the racism culture in policing, which is painstakingly evident. People in the forum regularly deny there is a culture of it, that policing isn’t systemically racist but here you had cops trying to keep themselves burrowed in the system to talk behind the backs of their black colleagues, hope someone puts a bullet in their head, as well as dreaming of setting blacks back 5 or 6 generations through violent animus.

Ireland doesn't have a culture of police racism, or do you mean specifically in America?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

These cops were correctly fired but only because of happenstance. How many other police forces are harboring these kind of genocidal maniacs and how many of them have already killed without us knowing about their real thoughts about race?

Because this is an Irish forum. Yes, George whatshisname was of little importance when it happened, it became international because of American power and influence. Its not like a killing of a black man in a Brazilian Favela would have made any news story. However not every thing that happens in the US is of the utmost importance to here.

bubblypop wrote: »
    So 3 policemen in America say something, and now all policing is racist.
    Get a grip.

That’s not what I said. Your fallacy is straw man. Evidenced by itself that a Sergeant terminated the 3 when he reviewed the audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

That’s not what I said. Your fallacy is straw man. Evidenced by itself that a Sergeant terminated the 3 when he reviewed the audio.

But you associated racism with “policing” and “police culture”, using this case as an example to make your point?

Can you honestly see nothing wrong with that generalisation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Think a bit of education on the history and development of police culture would be good for boards.

Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/Wf4cea5oObY

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement