Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cops dream of slaughtering “N****ers” (but policing isn’t racist*)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

I wonder would Boards consider an American Current Affairs forum tucked away in some corner of site.

I keep having to chastise myself for getting involved with America-related discussions! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Approximately 18,000 law enforcement agencies make up this country ranging from federal, state, and local police with more than 1.1 million people employed.

Law Enforcement in the United States

1.1 million people working in the police forces in the US, and on the basis of a handful of examples, you’re asserting there is an issue of racism within the police forces?

Anyone who would try and argue like that is the person who is out of sync with a society of 330m people.

Examples, case studies, statistics. Yes. There is an issue of racism within police forces. I don’t understand how in the world anyone could think this isn’t a pressing issue?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We really do not need a new thread for every example of racist behaviour in the US, and certainly not ones with attention-grabbing titles that are likely to escalate tensions

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement