Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

slab lifter

• 25-06-2020 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭

LANGFIT® plate lifter with extra long handle 30-50cm - MS-PH2050L

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LANGFIT-paving-lifter-extra-long-30-50cm/dp/B00BJ8K8B8

I am looking for one of the above. They are made in Germany but I cannot find any firm including Amazon uk and Amazon.de, ebay, and numerous English and German (and one Italian) firms that will ship one to Ireland. I cannot find any reference to any Irish firms that stock them.

Is there any chance anyone knows of an Irish company that stocks them?

I will probably have to look into Parcel Motel or similar, but I am afraid I will come up against size and weight problems and my nearest depot is 40 minutes away.

Any help appreciated, I have spent the entire afternoon on this, so many places don't tell you they won't deliver to Ireland until you are at the end of the ordering system. I have asked Langfit if they supply to Ireland, but few firms bother responding to online info requests.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ShedTower

I think you'd be fine with ParcelWizard, not ParcelMotel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Oh thanks for that, looks like a much better proposition!

Advertisement