Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Teamtalk/Transfer Rumours/Gossip 2019/20 (Mod Notes Post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭kowloonkev

Hate that wearing the new jersey at the end of the season. I don't understand it but it must make economic sense. Takes away a small little bit from the fresh feeling of a new season though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

kowloonkev wrote: »
    Hate that wearing the new jersey at the end of the season. I don't understand it but it must make economic sense. Takes away a small little bit from the fresh feeling of a new season though.

its the season that is in it. Wold imagine there is some contractualy pieces with Adidas around when the new kit goes on sale, and August is very late in general terms.

Makes sense to me anyway. Woud be weird to be selling a kit that United are wearing, and would also be weird to wait on being knocked out of the EL to annoucne it/put it on sale. If we waited til the EL was finished, you are looking at the 21st or something like that... never gonna happen.

Surprised it wasn't announced last week, but seems they waited for the domestic season to be finished (for PL clubs)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Erm.... with Pogba, Bruno, Martial, Rashford (and Greenwood) we don't need him to single handedly do it.

IMO United have already shown a much better ability to create goals against tight defences with good movement, touch and risky passes.
    We have improved but there have also been recent games where we have struggled (West Ham and Leicester being two). Some of this may have been down to tiredness but I think some of it was due to other reasons.

It's great that Sancho is coming in, I really rate the guy. All I'm saying is that I don't think he solves all our problems and Ed, Ole and the team need to figure out what else can be done.

I also would hate to see they guy come in and we go out and draw our first game 0-0 and then fans turn on him a little due to unwarranted expectations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

S.M.B. wrote: »
    We have improved but there have also been recent games where we have struggled (West Ham and Leicester being two). Some of this may have been down to tiredness but I think some of it was due to other reasons.

It's great that Sancho is coming in, I really rate the guy. All I'm saying is that I don't think he solves all our problems and Ed, Ole and the team need to figure out what else can be done.

I also would hate to see they guy come in and we go out and draw our first game 0-0 and then fans turn on him a little due to unwarranted expectations.

no one said he solves all our problems.....BUT we have a threat all over the forward line now, a real threat, and currently 2 from the bench, players who can change the game for us. Sancho's signing is HUGE.

Also, has to be said, but fair play to the Glazers for sanctioning the deal, they could easily have put the breaks on it.

We are paying the 6th largest transfer fee in history during a time of economic disaster and smashing the British transfer record

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

New jersey is not nice. Not nice at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

120m EUR would be the joint 6th most expensive transfer of all time

Neymar 222m EUR
    Mbappe 145M EUR
    Coutinho 145M EUR
    Joao Felix 126M EUR
    Dembele 125M EUR
    Griezemann 120M EUR
    SANCHO 120M EUR

Source https://www.statista.com/statistics/263304/transfer-fees-the-10-most-expensive-transfers-in-soccer-ever/

I like it, but I also think you need to wait to see what it looks like on the players in a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

What other reasons are you talking about? I think tiredness was absolutely the main factor in those performances. We started out after the long break with a very unrealistic chance of making the top 4 ( some people were happy with 5th place and take City’s place with the Cl ban)

We played great football and we started to realize that we could catch Chelsea and Leicester... Ole couldn’t afford to play the fringe players so he had to get as much as he could from the starting XI.

Delighted that we’re getting the big transfer out of the way having only finished the season a week ago. That’ll give us the rest of the window to focus on getting rid of our deadwood and bringing in a good centre back. The defensive midfielder can wait a year... unless it’s Declan Rice 😠he’d do a job for us in the backline too.

Once we get Sancho on board, will be interesting to see where else the club focuses on.

Striker, Centre Back, Defensive Midfielder, Attacking midfielder... we get linked to players in all those positions and there is valid reasons for buying in each of those positions.

I'd argue Defensive midfield and then I could flick between a rotation option for Bruno/Pogba and a CB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    What other reasons are you talking about? I think tiredness was absolutely the main factor in those performances. We started out after the long break with a very unrealistic chance of making the top 4 ( some people were happy with 5th place and take City’s place with the Cl ban)
    I think both West Ham and Leicester were very happy for both Williams and Wan Bassaka to have the ball while they sat deep and try to catch us on the counter. I feel we need to improve this part of our game to help create more opportunistic in games like these.

• Advertisement

Once we get Sancho on board, will be interesting to see where else the club focuses on.

Striker, Centre Back, Defensive Midfielder, Attacking midfielder... we get linked to players in all those positions and there is valid reasons for buying in each of those positions.

I'd argue Defensive midfield and then I could flick between a rotation option for Bruno/Pogba and a CB.

be interesting to see what happens with Smalling, if we are keeping him there will be no centre back signing i would imagine.

Ighalo is at the club until 31st Jan, so not sure we will see a new striker arrive in this window

Grealish could be still on the cards if we can move out the like of Rojo, Pereira and Lingard

Would you be happy to start the new season with Lindelof and Maguire?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

GSPfan wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/telegraphducker/status/1290390273084854272?s=21

So we are giving him a pay off too. Mental. I honestly hope no one at the club is ever allowed do this again. No doubt that deal has hampered our transfer activity.

Makes me wonder why a club wouldn’t just give a player a large signing bonus to allow them to keep wages to a low manageable amount. Probably because of cash flow.

Hopefully it never happens again. Would love to know what has changed behind the scenes re incoming players. Seems to be a different plan going forward without a new DOF role. Someone has stepped up to make the decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

I think both West Ham and Leicester were very happy for both Williams and Wan Bassaka to have the ball while they sat deep and try to catch us on the counter. I feel we need to improve this part of our game to help create more opportunistic in games like these.

Every team tried to do that to us though. The issue I feel was that, due to tiredness, players were not getting into positions quick enough to give AWB or Williams the angles or space to find the pass into Pogba or up the line to Rashford/Greenwood. To beat a press in today's game, everyone has to do their part to create the required space. Liverpool have a huge advantage over most teams here as they have a 3 if not 4 players in their backline who are all comfortable on the ball and as a team they are extremely effective at playing mid to long range passes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

If Sancho were to come in as seems likely what an outstanding attacking group of players we would have. I'd like to see the FB both look to overlap and stretch defences a lot more next season but the signs are very promising that we'll be pushing on a lot more to the fromt 2

Once Sancho is done i'd like

1) a central defender - Maguire and Lindelof are solid but need support. Bailly and Axel aren't at the same standard so we need a better alternative. If one of the main two goes down we're screwed.

2) a left back - an attacking one. Shaw gets injured and Williams is out of position. We need a proper attacking full back to get up the line and get balls in. Look at Irwin/Silvestre/O'Shea/Evra all great defenders but got up the line and put plenty of balls in. This idea of Robertson being a new type left back is make believe. Attacking left backs have always been a thing, Liverpool had Riise not that long ago who could get up from left back.

3) A defensive midfielder - someone who can sit in front of the back four and shield and protect them. Rumours Kante is on his way at Chelsea, make an inquiry. Savic at Lazio is another we could look at. Thiago from Bayern. Guys who are comfortable on the ball and can dictate the play in front of them to Pogba and Fernandez. McTominay could do a job but i don't think he's a league winning midfielder. Fred the same. Matic will get caught by speed around him so good to have a player to displace him by the end of next season if not beforehand. Or consider if Aliou Traore in the underage set up can provide us with something.

Less important
    1) Goalkeeper - Sort out the goalkeeper line up. Who are our 1, 2 and 3? If De Gea stays can we cash in on Henderson and for how much. If we sell Henderson is De Gea the long term no.1 or so we look elsewhere?
    2) Right back - who is our back up to AWB? If Dalot is not in Ole's thinking sell him and we can get money in the door. He'd fetch 20-25m easily.
    3) Attacking midfielders - Don't buy any. Lets see what we have with Hannibal and Zidane Iqbal.
    4) Strikers - Mateo Mejia is another potential star. Don't block his path to stardom

i wonder does Sancho know how to fix Boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭BenK

Every team tried to do that to us though. The issue I feel was that, due to tiredness, players were not getting into positions quick enough to give AWB or Williams the angles or space to find the pass into Pogba or up the line to Rashford/Greenwood. To beat a press in today's game, everyone has to do their part to create the required space. Liverpool have a huge advantage over most teams here as they have a 3 if not 4 players in their backline who are all comfortable on the ball and as a team they are extremely effective at playing mid to long range passes.

To be fair to Shaw, I thought we really missed him the last few games as well. He had been very good at making overlapping runs and was comfortable on the ball post lockdown whereas Williams looked a little clueless at times when in possession and seemed to play too conservatively.

Would you be happy to start the new season with Lindelof and Maguire?

Depends what other business was done. I wouldn't be over the moon about it, but if we upgraded on Matic in front of them and had brought in someone like VDB to rotate for Pogba/Bruno I would consider we had a good summer and that not everything can be sorted in one go.

The same questions could be asked of having Matic as the clear first choice DM for an entire season (with a new CB signed).

There are a few key positions that still need looking at. IMO I would feel we can 'get away' with Lindelof and Maguire easier than needing Matic for an entire season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

I like it, but I also think you need to wait to see what it looks like on the players in a match.

Possibly. I've seen it in the "flesh" and didn't like it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

BenK wrote: »
    To be fair to Shaw, I thought we really missed him the last few games as well. He had been very good at making overlapping runs and was comfortable on the ball post lockdown whereas Williams looked a little clueless at times when in possession and seemed to play too conservatively.

We definitely missed Shaw. I give him grief sometimes but he is decent on the ball and can pop it around players. Williams has done very well for someone so young. He is a good defender and throws his weight around. I feel he is limited though and is neither good enough on the ball nor a good enough athlete to ever be a united starting fullback.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

[Paul Hirst] Manchester United close in on £108m deal for Jadon Sancho.

Depends what other business was done. I wouldn't be over the moon about it, but if we upgraded on Matic in front of them and had brought in someone like VDB to rotate for Pogba/Bruno I would consider we had a good summer and that not everything can be sorted in one go.

The same questions could be asked of having Matic as the clear first choice DM for an entire season (with a new CB signed).

There are a few key positions that still need looking at. IMO I would feel we can 'get away' with Lindelof and Maguire easier than needing Matic for an entire season.

I can’t see them signing a new defensive midfielder having given Matic a 3 year deal and also having Fred on the books. I’d be happy to give Scotty T another season shadowing Nemanja and see where we are then. I would like another midfielder signed to rotate for Pogba/Bruno though, the former needs a bit of competition

Let’s get rid of Jones and Rojo fast. They’re not going to demand too much for them. There seems like there will be a queue of Italian clubs lining up for Smalling, just getting them to empty their pockets is another thing.

BenK wrote: »

I feel the same about Shaw, I definitely think that our attack lost something with his absence. He doesn't get many direct goal contributions, but his involvement in our attacks is crucial at times. Shaw is the target for most of Pogba's long passes on a counter-attack. When we are trying to breakdown a stubborn defence and penetrate their box, Matic in the centre is more often looking to get the ball back over to Shaw's side rather than switch it out to AWB on the right.

That's not to take anything away from the young, developing Brandon Williams who I thought did very well overall covering at LB. I'm quite hopeful for the future watching him play. His courage to go in for that ball which left him on the ground bleeding from the head was also an insight into William's fighting mentality and character. To compare - A bigger, older, more experienced Paul Pogba pulled out of a 50/50 challenge and used his hands to protect his face from a shot a few games later.

Given that Ethan Laird is also on the cusp of breaking into the senior squad, I'm happy enough with the LB position for the season ahead. Sure, we can upgrade on Shaw in the market, but I don't think we have to right now or that's where our priorities should lie. I'd be happy to leave fullback and goalkeeper signings until next Summer, while addressing what I feel are bigger priorities in this window - RW, CM, CB.

Was Shaw’s injury really that bad that he’s out for the rest of August?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Unless Williams learns how to use his left foot, I think we're massively hampered by having a right-footed left back when Shaw inevitably gets injured again. Was so frustrating seeing Williams make runs forward, get the ball, but have to turn and pass backwards because he was shown onto his left foot by the other team.

I'd say he's decent cover - nothing more - when you're in a pinch. But if Shaw gets injured - and he will get injured - I'm not at all comfortable starting Williams regularly.

I know he's young and all that.

Unless Williams learns how to use his left foot, I think we're massively hampered by having a right-footed left back when Shaw inevitably gets injured again. Was so frustrating seeing Williams make runs forward, get the ball, but have to turn and pass backwards because he was shown onto his left foot by the other team.

I'd say he's decent cover - nothing more - when you're in a pinch. But if Shaw gets injured - and he will get injured - I'm not at all comfortable starting Williams regularly.

I know he's young and all that.

Dennis Irwin will give him a few tips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

bangkok wrote: »
    wouldnt be a bit surprised, he could be our main striker from the start of the season, the best finisher at the club right now

Brilliant finisher and talent but I think the sensible thing would be to have him play ~30 game seasons for the next couple of years.

I'd also be hoping (for his development) that he's used wide most of that time. It's not his best position but it's probably best for his development. I hope we go for good quality replacement for Ighalo, someone older would be fine, if we got 2-3 good years from that person (as competition/cover for Martial) then I would be aiming for Greenwood to take the no.9 at 20/21, time enough imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

brinty wrote: »
    Once Sancho is done i'd like

2) a left back - an attacking one. Shaw gets injured and Williams is out of position. We need a proper attacking full back to get up the line and get balls in. Look at Irwin/Silvestre/O'Shea/Evra all great defenders but got up the line and put plenty of balls in. This idea of Robertson being a new type left back is make believe. Attacking left backs have always been a thing, Liverpool had Riise not that long ago who could get up from left back.

Agreed with most of what you said.

If a left back is signed then we could potentially cash in on Dalot and put Williams back to the right side as cover.

Laird moved Williams from Right to Left in the youths, so I would look at Laird as the back up at RB above Williams, in that respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,241 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Rock77 wrote: »
    Do you mean 25 years ago?!!

Or am I forgetting an Everton cup final??

I dont remember it at all tbh.

Now that I've answered the question can boards stop bloody loading this post and get back to Sancho updates.

Will be interesting to see if Laird and Garner, as two standouts in positions we could argue a level of weakness in, are looked at by Solkjaer as proper players in the first team squad this coming season.

Garner is getting linked with a lot of loans to Championship clubs (Swansea most likely I think).

In terms of style, Garner could come in for Matic. In terms of ability.... I'd guess not for the moment at least. I think Matic commented on Garner being a real prospect a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I think Bruno Fernandes should have have the number 7 shirt, the truth is we have had no one worthy of it since the last Portuguese player wore it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

RobertKK wrote: »
    I think Bruno Fernandes should have have the number 7 shirt, the truth is we have had no one worthy of it since the last Portuguese player wore it.

That massive number 8 on his arm would beg to differ :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Dennis Irwin will give him a few tips

Irwin was 2-footed.

Show him onto his left and he'd just use it.

Williams can't use his left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,349 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

BREAKING NEWS: According to BILD Jadon Sancho and Manchester United 'agree terms on a five-year contract worth £340,000 per week'

if true, hopefully that is based on a lot or performance incentives

BREAKING NEWS: According to BILD Jadon Sancho and Manchester United 'agree terms on a five-year contract worth £340,000 per week'

if true, hopefully that is based on a lot or performance incentives

Bild said 17.6m Euro, not Sterling. so that would bring it down to 307k.

if that is a max - then it potentially includes his signing on fee which is usually included in their pay over the course of the contract.

Eg, a 10million signing on fee over 5 years, off that wages would be a 270k base wage.

You could also then be including appearance fees, image rights, and other such bonus payments.

Of course if could be 307k base wages, it could be Bild are chatting rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

brinty wrote: »
    120m EUR would be the joint 6th most expensive transfer of all time

Neymar 222m EUR
    Mbappe 145M EUR
    Coutinho 145M EUR
    Joao Felix 126M EUR
    Dembele 125M EUR
    Griezemann 120M EUR
    SANCHO 120M EUR

And most of them have been failures to date......

Neymar 222m EUR -> Meh
    Mbappe 145M EUR -> Success
    Coutinho 145M EUR -> Disaster
    Joao Felix 126M EUR -> Fail
    Dembele 125M EUR -> Fail
    Griezemann 120M EUR -> Fail

And most of them have been failures to date......

Neymar 222m EUR -> Meh
    Mbappe 145M EUR -> Success
    Coutinho 145M EUR -> Disaster
    Joao Felix 126M EUR -> Fail
    Dembele 125M EUR -> Fail
    Griezemann 120M EUR -> Fail

I don't know what you're trying to say here? Are you suggesting that Sancho is a failure in waiting based on the record fee's paid? Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

The original point i made was countering another posters claim Sancho was the third highest fee of all time. I simply said it would be the sixth and listed the other fee's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

if that is a max - then it potentially includes his signing on fee which is usually included in their pay over the course of the contract.

Eg, a 10million signing on fee over 5 years, off that wages would be a 270k base wage.

You could also then be including appearance fees, image rights, and other such bonus payments.

Hate how we are the only club that media seem to add that signing fee into the. Wages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

https://twitter.com/StretfordPaddck/status/1290615451886682112?s=20

And then I saw that tweet earlier. Does any other club have to deal with so much talk about wages? I couldn't tell you what any player at City, Liverpool, or Chelsea are on, nor could I tell you if I ever remembering even seeing an article about it.

Hococop wrote: »
    Hate how we are the only club that media seem to add that signing fee into the. Wages
    Haters gonna Hate.

Sure with United they add the singing on fee to the wages to the fee.

United sign sancho in 200million deal!!!!
    Chelsea sign Wener for Bargain 50million!!!

Apparently the signing on fee, agents fee and wages for Werner are huge (reported 300k per week...)

Hococop wrote: »

don't forget his driver, private jet, piano instructor ;)

Cost of his medical

Craig Norwood's photography fee

New contract for Brandon Williams - contracted to 2024.

Looks a good prospect so delighted he's tied down for a while now. Even if he doesn't become 'top class', I could see him being an excellent squad player - with his combative play, work rate and versatility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,885 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

https://twitter.com/StretfordPaddck/status/1290615451886682112?s=20

And then I saw that tweet earlier. Does any other club have to deal with so much talk about wages? I couldn't tell you what any player at City, Liverpool, or Chelsea are on, nor could I tell you if I ever remembering even seeing an article about it.

To be fair wages are only brought up when someone's is in poor form

I think the perception they only speak about United is because De Gea is the highest paid and had been in poor form so it got talked about before him it was Pogba who also had issues around him ,

KDB or VVD or Bruno Fernandes are never mentioned because they look worth the wages, Its jut the way the world works,

To be fair it goes both ways , Sure look at the tweet you posted saying "after " Tax wages which makes no odds the club are still paying the full pre tax wage.

Wages is a childish argument for one set of fans to try one up another set

If United can afford they can afford it everyone else just has to deal with it ,

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/aug/04/manchester-united-close-to-deal-with-borussia-dortmund-after-jadon-sancho-agrees-personal-terms

Initial 90m - 30m a year for three years
    Incentives 18m
    Wages 250k a week

an awful lot less than what's being spouted.

If true that's incredible work by the transfer team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Haters gonna Hate.

Sure with United they add the singing on fee to the wages to the fee.

United sign sancho in 200million deal!!!!
    Chelsea sign Wener for Bargain 50million!!!

Apparently the signing on fee, agents fee and wages for Werner are huge (reported 300k per week...)

The agent fee for Werner was around €13m and a further €11m of a signing on fee. Whether they are spread out over the course of the contract or up front is another thing. I remember it being mentioned a good bit during the transfer and probably one of the reasons why Liverpool pulled out of the deal. a €50m transfer is suddenly €75m plus wages.

I think the reason why Man United get grief over the wages being paid because the wages are so high for players who are average or not performed to a level to justify that salary.

in 2018, Luke Shaw was coming off a season where he was in & out of the team. More out than in. He had a year left on his contract and linked with a move to Everton. Next thing he puts in 10 games of above normal form and gets rewarded with a contract of around £190k a week. Mental money for an average player.

A few months later and Sanchez comes in. At the time, he was seen as one of the top players and you can't give the top players the same money as an average full back. 190k? Nah, double it to 390k a week plus bonuses. Disaster of a transfer and still paying for it. Even had to pay someone else to take him off the books.

In 2019, the bar has now been set for the wage structure with Shaw and De Gea. De Gea has had a poor couple of seasons but he gets rewarded by getting a massive new contract. Because Shaw is getting 190k a week, DDG has to get a lot more, 350k! Performances have not justified that wage and he has gotten worse. United now have a big problem with him and cannot move him for a big price on due to the wages that he will command. He has to stay, and he can't be benched either.
    De Gea

in 2019 Martial was having trouble scoring for a while and didn't look interested. A lot of talk of problems behind the scenes with the manger and whether Martial would be sold. How to deal with it? a New 250k a week contract. Afterall, it is the going rate at the club.

in 2019, Rashford signed a new contract, at 21, worth £250k a week. At that point, his highest goal scoring season was 13 goals all comps. That is not the wage basis for a player who has not reached their peak yet, and at the time there was a lot of people questioning him and whether he would reach his potential or not. Now of course, Rashford may reach this potential but his next new contract at 25 or 26 and the negotiations are going to start at 300k a week. The wages won't go down!

2020 and Sacho signs at 20 and he automatically has to go into the upper bracket of wages. 250k a week is the minimum he can be offered because that is the going rate for the players now with Rashford and Martial on that type money. The lad is only 20. What type of money are the club going to be paying in 2 contracts time and he is 30? Like Rashford, it can only go one way.

That isn't even to mention the wages of Pogba, Maguire, Mata, Matic, Bruno etc

For comparison, Salah is on 200k a week at Liverpool. VVD on around 190k a week. There are a few in the 120k-190k bracket but only one in the 200k, because he is a superstar. These are players who have proven on the top level that they can cut it.

• brinty wrote: »
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/aug/04/manchester-united-close-to-deal-with-borussia-dortmund-after-jadon-sancho-agrees-personal-terms

Initial 90m - 30m a year for three years
    Incentives 18m
    Wages 250k a week

an awful lot less than what's being spouted.

If true that's incredible work by the transfer team

It's a coping mechanism for some rival fans IMO

You see it on Twitter the whole time and tbf the rags feed the nonsense

30m a year for 3 years for Sancho is an absolutely fantastic deal for United.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,349 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

bangkok wrote: »
    30m a year for 3 years for Sancho is an absolutely fantastic deal for United.

does that mean extra money for some more goodies this summer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement