Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Party

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭francois

Absolutely, the disgusting level of cover up in this specific instance is insane, its not like izzy was on her way to the shops and was randomly attacked. She was an active participant in a violent far left counter demonstration and threw herself right in to the middle of an angry mob.

This just not justify their response at all but she is not the angelic innocent victim in this that the far left portray

Have you evidence that was part of a violent demo? Are you mixing up the counter demo 2 weeks later?

Sort of telling when you see the usual posters downplaying a violent assault and attacking the victim..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭francois

Sort of telling when you see the usual posters downplaying a violent assault and attacking the victim..

The usual suspects

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Judean Peoples Front & the Peoples Front of Judea :D

Bit like FF and FG so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

GT89 wrote: »
    Bit like FF and FG so
    No...this a thread about the Midget Barret and the INP:rolleyes:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

No...this a thread about the Midget Barret and the INP:rolleyes:

Midget is a prejudical term you bigot :mad:

Call him Litler instead :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Absolutely, the disgusting level of cover up in this specific instance is insane, its not like izzy was on her way to the shops and was randomly attacked. She was an active participant in a violent far left counter demonstration and threw herself right in to the middle of an angry mob.

This just not justify their response at all but she is not the angelic innocent victim in this that the far left portray

As Mr Trump said, good people on both sides.

SOP for some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

What a strange thread title and thankfully so misleading

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

Ruth O'Rourke Izzy Kamikaze's preferred pronouns are xir and xe. Please respect xir's wishes. Just don't ask questions about that teenager they hang around with :eek:

The other SOP is making stuff up, or shovelling enough excrement in a particular direction and hoping that some of it sticks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

As Mr Trump said, good people on both sides.

SOP for some.

Your obsession with donald trump is unhealthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Hamachi

coinop wrote: »
    Ruth O'Rourke Izzy Kamikaze's preferred pronouns are xir and xe. Please respect xir's wishes. Just don't ask questions about that teenager they hang around with :eek:

Seriously?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,096 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yep

The thread is now all lies about Izzy Kamikaze and victim blaming her.

Apparently she deserved this

Izzy-Kamikaze-Dublin.jpg

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Yep

The thread is now all lies about Izzy Kamikaze and victim blaming her.

Apparently she deserved this[/IMG]

1. Quote one post that explicitly states she deserved to be clobbered.

2. What lies have been propagated? I don’t know much about her and would like to separate fact from fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

I'd like some evidence of the "violent far left counter demonstration" mentioned by a poster earlier.

Hamachi wrote: »

2. What lies have been propagated? I don’t know much about her and would like to separate fact from fiction.

All the posts below are victim blaming and lies
    You know, I was just thinking that.

Have no interest in the National Party or their agenda. However, from what I’ve seen of that Izzy Kamikaze character, she’s hardly an aspirational figure herself.

A late 50s / early 60s woman whose career is seemingly a professional ‘activist’, who appears to have very little going for her, in any facet of life. I won’t be cruel and brand her a ‘loser’, but certainly not somebody many would choose to emulate.
    You know nothing about where my political sympathies lie. Do you know my views on signature issues like abortion, social welfare, same sex marriage?

In this case, I’m pointing out the unappealing nature of two characters who epitomize opposite ends of the political spectrum. The National Party ‘loser’ as he’s been identified by your colleague and the professional ‘activist’, which is how I see Izzy Kamikaze.

Get some sleep now. It must be exhausting being perpetually triggered.
    That’s the point. Neither party here is particularly edifying. Like I said, they represent the unattractive extremes at both ends of the spectrum.
    The National Party guy is a 29 year old loser on disability, who has likely never worked a day in his life. He spends his free time attending niche demonstrations that promote an extremist ideology and thinks it’s acceptable to clobber an elderly woman with a plank. He’s clearly a low-IQ idiot, with little to offer society.

That’s the point I’ve been making. Both parties in this scenario are grotesque manifestations of the extreme end of the political spectrum. Thankfully, mainstream society perceives both to be equally unappealing and most crucially, unelectable.

Victims don't go looking for a fight.
    coinop wrote: »

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I'd like some evidence of the "violent far left counter demonstration" mentioned by a poster earlier.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/violence-dublin-anti-mask-rally-right-wingers-counter-protesters-clash

Afa ireland describe themselves as militant , trying to physically destroy a barrier, blocking streets.

Nothing peaceful about either side, both were awful

All the posts below are victim blaming and lies

Got it. In your view, it’s victim blaming and lies.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/violence-dublin-anti-mask-rally-right-wingers-counter-protesters-clash

Afa ireland describe themselves as militant , trying to physically destroy a barrier, blocking streets.

Nothing peaceful about either side, both were awful

Izzy was assaulted on September 12th. The article you quote is from a different date. So nope. No evidence and your lies are clear for all to see here.

Terry Pratchet

Izzy was assaulted on September 12th. The article you quote is from a different date. So nope. No evidence and your lies are clear for all to see here.

Its the same ‘counter protest’ group, they hardly went ‘lets try violence this week’ afa ireland has always been a far left militant group

• Advertisement

Its the same ‘counter protest’ group, they hardly went ‘lets try violence this week’ afa ireland has always been a far left militant group

You have been caught red handed with lies. Repeating your lies doesnt make it true.

Terry Pratchet

Your obsession with donald trump is unhealthy.

As pointed out yesterday, you've posted about Trump about seven times more often than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

You have been caught red handed with lies. Repeating your lies doesnt make it true.

The afa Ireland Facebook page has video with captions celebrating the violence vs "far right" in Dublin.

As pointed out yesterday, you've posted about Trump about seven times more often than me.

Theres no way somebody could post about trump more than you, atleast most of mine were actually in the threads about trump.

Now lets return to the topic at hand without any further mention of the last US president

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Acosta

You claimed she was an "active participant in a violent counter demonstration" on the day she was attacked. You should provide evidence of this or retract your claim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,125 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Most posts that state “ I don’t know much about ****but, ....” generally do

Acosta wrote: »
    You claimed she was an "active participant in a violent counter demonstration" on the day she was attacked. You should provide evidence of this or retract your claim.

Why was she there , why was she there with a group who describe themselves as militantly anti “fascist” , why did she enter the area gardai had barrierd off for the national party just has they had done on previous occasions.

We all know damn well she didnt go in there to politely ask them to stop.

It doesnt justify what happened to her in the slightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Why was she there , why was she there with a group who describe themselves as militantly anti “fascist” , why did she enter the area gardai had barrierd off for the national party just has they had done on previous occasions.

I answered this yesterday and the "group" you talk of was two other people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Acosta

Why not just admit you were wrong and stop digging?

It was Izzy who is either in her late 50s or early 60s, a petit woman and a teenage boy standing at a distance observing the event. You couldn't even really call that a counter demonstration, never mind a violent one.

• Advertisement

Theres no way somebody could post about trump more than you,
    The facts suggest otherwise.
    386 posts from you vs 60 from me.

544446.jpg
    544447.jpg
    at least most of mine were actually in the threads about trump.
    There's some truth in this, though you/re not adverse to mentioning him in threads that aren't about himself.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101664751&postcount=212
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104002399&postcount=14
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106646753&postcount=427
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100240968&postcount=927
    Now lets return to the topic at hand without any further mention of the last US president
    It's interesting to see the persistent and strong reaction to simply calling it like it is on these matters, almost as if some people really don't want any attention called to such tactics.

Do you reckon the 50-something lady was going in there to kick ass with all the lads? Was she asking for it, really?

Advertisement