Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Party

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭Smegging hell

Sure the far left do that. All political movements are hypocrites.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Cc5HWo13Nu5PnMXF9

Ah, poor Syriza. Mind you, I don't think the NP's friends in Golden Dawn are faring too well these days either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭DelaneysMule

They opportunistically jump on anything they think will get them support, which leads to a lot of incoherence.

Yeah they lack consistency which makes them look like idiots to the majority of the public. It is pretty funny :D

Ah, poor Syriza. Mind you, I don't think the NP's friends in Golden Dawn are faring too well these days either.

Hypocrites everywhere. That's all I see. Not unique to one side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

A Vietnamese rapper?! Bit exotic....

Bobblehats wrote: »
    A Vietnamese rapper?! Bit exotic....

He seems like a highly intelligent guy.

The Irish Far-Right Is Testing Your Boundaries

deanvannguyen.substack.com/p/the-irish-far-right-are-testing-your

His work deserves a wider audience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭francois

DerekC16 wrote: »
    Malone is very worried these days. And he should be.

Why's that big boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

francois wrote: »
    Why's that big boy?

Ask him why hes afraid to walk around the city he lives in. And dont call me big boy, ok baldy?

Ask him why hes afraid to walk around the city he lives in. And dont call me big boy, ok baldy?

ok small boy, another "new" account commenting anonymously implying violence. If you believe in your politics at least have the cojones to do it publicly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

He seems like a highly intelligent guy.

The Irish Far-Right Is Testing Your Boundaries

deanvannguyen.substack.com/p/the-irish-far-right-are-testing-your

His work deserves a wider audience.

I have only two experiences of orientals rapping, the end credits for Wu Assassins and Warrior. They all manage to sound like this

Malone is very worried these days. And he should be.

Any reason why he should be?

• Advertisement

ok small boy, another "new" account commenting anonymously implying violence. If you believe in your politics at least have the cojones to do it publicly.

"Give me your employers address right now you coward"

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

That's something I've definitely noticed about many far right people in the US. They seem to mostly have Asian partners. I wonder why?

Because they are hypocritical?

Any reason why he should be?

Plenty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Acosta

I find it odd that Boards don't require "new" accounts to have a certain number of posts before being allowed to post on the current affairs forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Acosta wrote: »
    I find it odd that Boards don't require "new" accounts to have a certain number of posts before being allowed to post on the current affairs forum.

Long been a lament of mine. Make em wait 50 posts and 4 weeks in After Hours or maybe the Mustard Forum, see how patient they are jumping on board a bandwagon that will have left town more often than not by the time they can stretch their legs. Think of it like Covid level 5 :)

Long been a lament of mine. Make em wait 50 posts and 4 weeks in After Hours or maybe the Mustard Forum, see how patient they are jumping on board a bandwagon that will have left town more often than not by the time they can stretch their legs. Think of it like Covid level 5 :)

Bunch of chickens, create new accounts because they are afraid of expressing their beliefs in public, Justin Barrett may be a total arse, but at least he isn't hiding behind some anon profile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Acosta wrote: »
    Suggest it in Feedback. Take action ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Acosta

biko wrote: »
    Suggest it in Feedback. Take action ;)

Fair point. I am surprised it's not happened already. The mods would save themselves so much hassle in trying to deal with trolls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭decreds

Are you calling what I posted trash? Can you give any reasons why? I'm genuinely curious.

Quotes from the article:

Ireland and racism
    "If all humans are born equal, it is hard to explain the existence of racism. Racism was invented and every human invention is intended to fulfil a need that has been identified. So, who benefits from racism?"

"A racist person feels another is inferior due to their race. This manifests in their actions and attitudes. We might consider the number of black people that are stopped and searched, for instance, because it is perceived that black people are inherently more likely to commit crime even though the vast majority of blacks searched are innocent."

It's all alphabet soup and pontificating. No facts, just feels.

Where are the stats that black people are stopped and search by Gardai anymore frequently than native Irish people?

If Ireland has such problems with "racism" as these people lament. Why do so many people come here out of all the other Western countries? The answer is social welfare as we are considered a soft touch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I have only two experiences of orientals rapping, the end credits for Wu Assassins and Warrior. They all manage to sound like this

• Advertisement

Paul Reynolds RTE : "anti maskers, anti vax, far right and far left protestors involved in today's trouble"

Paul Reynolds RTE : "anti maskers, anti vax, far right and far left protestors involved in today's trouble"

Great reporting by Reynolds. Pretty accurate wouldn't you say?

Great reporting by Reynolds. Pretty accurate wouldn't you say?

Nooooo they were all fascists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Far left and far right can be hard to distinguish. Both are, for example, anti-globalism, but for very different reasons.

Curious about what far-left groups were supposedly involved lol. Most anti-lockdown protestors despise the largest far-left groups, PBP/Rise etc, for being pro-Zero Covid.

Curious about what far-left groups were supposedly involved lol. Most anti-lockdown protestors despise the largest far-left groups, PBP/Rise etc, for being pro-Zero Covid.

I'd say pbp, shinner type supporters. No party involvement but as we know these type of people are clueless politically anyway. What was left at the GPO after most protestors left was degenerate filth. Probably why the far left are being mentioned.

None. Hysterical telegram posts blaming "antifa" agents for starting the trouble. Such is the ridiculous levels of paranoia.

I'd say pbp, shinner type supporters. No party involvement but as we know these type of people are clueless politically anyway. What was left at the GPO after most protestors left was degenerate filth. Probably why the far left are being mentioned.

Were you there? Sounds like you were..

Bizarre to think that PBP and far-left types ever have anything to do with the Gemma O'Doherty/anti-vaxx/5G/QAnon crowd. Both sides despise each other and blame each other for practically everything. Even on an individual level the universal lefty view is that the government messed it up by locking down too soft and too late. Someone like that wouldn't be caught dead associating with the flatliners in today's scenes.

• Advertisement

None. Hysterical telegram posts blaming "antifa" agents for starting the trouble. Such is the ridiculous levels of paranoia.

Their Yank fellow travellers were saying the same after the Capitol Hill invasion.

Advertisement