Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Party

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Given our new "open borders, free house for all refugees" policy I think the far right will become more appealing to some voters.

Lol Ireland strict policy has made headlines in the friggin US https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/irelands-strange-cruel-system-for-asylum-seekers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,330 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

DerekC16 wrote: »
    I'd say pbp, shinner type supporters.

Based on what, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

Tony EH wrote: »
    Based on what, exactly?

All the supporters of pro Zero Covid PBP were marching against lockdown, makes perfect sense. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

Based on what, exactly?

Tracksuits, Sinn Fein shop clothing, British soccer jerseys and the weed smoking.

All the supporters of pro Zero Covid PBP were marching against lockdown, makes perfect sense. :cool:

These weren't the type that would know about party policy same with the shinner types.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,330 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Tracksuits, Sinn Fein shop clothing, British soccer jerseys and the weed smoking.

So fuck all then.

Thought so.

So fuck all then.

Thought so.

Ask RTE. They are also saying the far left were involved in the trouble.

Were you there? Sounds like you were..

Damn you got me.

Damn you got me.

So you were one of the 'degenerates' present when you think about it? So far in the thread, you've implied threats of violence, you've flouted covid regulations while thousands have died. I guess the cap fits alright.

So you were one of the 'degenerates' present when you think about it? So far in the thread, you've implied threats of violence, you've flouted covid regulations while thousands have died. I guess the cap fits alright.

"Flouted the regulations" hahahaha
    Jaysus sorry Granda. Listen to yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,051 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

In typical Irish fashion it's neither left nor right wing agitators to blame, but mostly just gougers out for the badness of it.

Any excuse to have a go at the Garda, probably plenty of "yup, yup, yuppa" types out there today, same as the love ulster riots, ****heads out to throw things at the cops and break things. Sure the usual extremist clowns would be present but it's the skangers running the mayhem.

Glazers Out!

"Flouted the regulations" hahahaha
    Jaysus sorry Granda. Listen to yourself.

I currently have a relative who is likely to die of covid so I don't tend to have much time for idiots such as yourself. I'd say you'd benefit from considering your actions and views, they're pretty atrocious.

I currently have a relative who is likely to die of covid so I don't tend to have much time for idiots such as yourself. I'd say you'd benefit from considering your actions and views, they're pretty atrocious.

I lost two family members to the flu in the past. Shìt happens. Live your life. Anyone in favour of this lockdown is either a social outcast or a sadist. We don't all have the luxury of working from home like some of the most vocal in favour of these lockdowns. We dont all want to sit on our arses.

I lost two family members to the flu in the past. Shìt happens.

Sounds like the words of

a social outcast or a sadist.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,093 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Given our new "open borders, free house for all refugees" policy I think the far right will become more appealing to some voters.

I must have missed the announcement of the new 'open borders' policy! Would you like to post a link to this announcement please?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

I must have missed the announcement of the new 'open borders' policy! Would you like to post a link to this announcement please?

He claims that he knows nothing about the National Party. Hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Quite possibly the biggest tosspot on Twitter

A professional career SJW ,spends most of his time combing over the feeds of anyone vaguely right wing ,a sort of far left Ned Flanders

A paid conservative hunter

• Registered Users Posts: 29,093 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Mad_maxx wrote: »

A professional career SJW ,spends most of his time combing over the feeds of anyone vaguely right wing ,a sort of far left Ned Flanders

Who is paying him to hunt conservatives?

°°°°°

seamus wrote: »
    Far left and far right can be hard to distinguish. Both are, for example, anti-globalism, but for very different reasons.

You can be assured the Gardai know who they're identifying as far left and far right.

If today proves nothing else it shows how out of touch far left and far right types are with reality and how easily they can recruit idiots into their ranks once the opportunity for antisocial behaviour is on the table.

Glazers Out!

Who is paying him to hunt conservatives?

he works for an NGO which is affiliated with the Open Society foundation but sure nearly all of them are affiliated in some shape or form

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Ah, here. He focuses his attention on people who are a lot more than just 'vaguely right wing'. Although I don't see the point in it myself - the far-right are a tiny minority and are probably best ignored, rather than giving them the oxygen of publicity. Especially if you've got 10,000 Twitter followers.

the Anti Mask crowd staged a few protests in the past year , i dont know if that is who organised todays protest ?

however , the far left arranged counter protests on each occasion before , it would not be a stretch to imagine that the far left might have attended today in order to try and confront who they perceive to be " far right "?

°°°°°

the Anti Mask crowd staged a few protests in the past year , i dont know if that is who organised todays protest ?

however , the far left arranged counter protests on each occasion before , it would not be a stretch to imagine that the far left might have attended today in order to try and confront who they perceive to be " far right "?

In the end they're just two cheeks of the same arse, and all that comes out of it is sh1t.

Glazers Out!

it would not be a stretch to imagine that the far left might have attended today in order to try and confront who they perceive to be " far right "?

You saw yer man fire fireworks in a guard's face today, I'm sure. Why not post concrete information instead of gibberish theories because you "imagine" the far left are the problem? They have absolutely nothing to do with today's shower. They hate each others' guts. If you've any mature, responsible, adult contribution to make then let's hear that rather than what you "imagine" "might" have happened from wherever you are in the world.

You saw yer man fire fireworks in a guard's face today, I'm sure. Why not post concrete information instead of gibberish theories because you "imagine" the far left are the problem? They have absolutely nothing to do with today's shower. They hate each others' guts. If you've any mature, responsible, adult contribution to make then let's hear that rather than what you "imagine" "might" have happened from wherever you are in the world.

That's not what the gardai are saying. They are claiming far left involvement, are you saying they are lying or incompetent?

That's not what the gardai are saying. They are claiming far left involvement, are you saying they are lying or incompetent?
    And it will hopefully be brought before the dail during the week. There doesn't seem to be any real evidence of the left being involved.
    https://twitter.com/MickBarryTD/status/1365777281835270154?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭landofthetree

They got 0.2% of the vote.

Meanwhile all over Europe they are making real gains.

_89772470_eu_far_right_23052016_624map.png

I'm looking forward to them substantiating their claims - and you doing likewise, as you seem to know so much about it all.

I'm looking forward to them substantiating their claims - and you doing likewise, as you seem to know so much about it all.

RTE and the garda commissioner dont have to substantiate any claims. Are you really thinking that they are going to? I reckon you'll be left disappointed.

Are you saying you know better than the head of the gardai?

• Advertisement

RTE and the garda commissioner dont have to substantiate any claims. Are you really thinking that they are going to? I reckon you'll be left disappointed.

They're obliged to substantiate every single thing they do because this is a republic and they're responsible to you and me and everyone else. Let's try and hold them to that.

Meanwhile, if you have any first-hand factual information that might further our understanding of what happened today then share it here or report it to the gardaí or GSOC.

Advertisement