Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Party

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,093 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    he works for an NGO which is affiliated with the Open Society foundation but sure nearly all of them are affiliated in some shape or form

So his job at the NGO is to hunt conservatives?

Or is his job at the NGO something else entirely, and he does the Twitter stuff in his spare time?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

DerekC16 wrote: »
    I lost two family members to the flu in the past. Shìt happens. Live your life.

Condolences on your loss, but this is not the flu, and we're trying to prevent more sh1t from happening than is necessary

Anyone in favour of this lockdown is either a social outcast or a sadist.

Obviously this is simply not true?

We don't all have the luxury of working from home like some of the most vocal in favour of these lockdowns. We dont all want to sit on our arses.

That bit I can agree with, it is extremely difficult for a large number of people.
    I guess those people, and the ones dying, are the main victims of this whole thing, and the ones making the biggest sacrifice.
    At least with the vaccinations in progress there is reason to hope that the worst is behind us, and a semblance of normality may not be too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,329 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The alleged guy that allegedly shot the rocket at the guards has been named by AntifaDrone on Twitter. Receipts attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,510 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This is like an arm of Trump style politics in Ireland. If they come near my door they'll be told to leave my property immediately.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭DelaneysMule

Birneybau wrote: »
    The alleged guy that allegedly shot the rocket at the guards has been named by AntifaDrone on Twitter. Receipts attached.

Fantastic work. I love that account :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

Why cant these embarrassments own up.

iT WAs AnTiFA!!!!!!

No it was your unemployed, disability welfare'd, ratlicking ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

The people who supported Wayne the spar worker who was viciously attacked by Saint George and the Gardai who was given no other choice than to shoot at the centre mass so as to avoid the bullet ricocheting (As per training) and avoid his own death or death of others is a much broader sector of society than the wastrels who showed up at that protest.

But I forgot, extermists with an agenda dont do nuance.

Oh and lets not forget the most racist incident of the whole George Nkencho thing, "White Bastards" indeed.

https://twitter.com/ox_dev/status/1344682108887986179?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

That's not what the gardai are saying. They are claiming far left involvement, are you saying they are lying or incompetent?

Well well well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Cilldara_2000

It was obvious yesterday that RUC Drew was talking through his hole. No surprise that he had to back track. I wonder how many here will issue similar mea culpas now that he has withdrawn his allegation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,839 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Im glad we have people like Erica watching our backs

1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

The retraction is nice, but it's too little too late, the false picture of what happened has already had time to set. A lot of people who saw the news yesterday won't see the follow up.

We're going to need to get better at handling these freaks politically soon, very soon, we've seen how much damage they will do if they get a chance to make a real mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Soros, 5G, Reptilians, Paedophiles, Antifa, New world order.

Tinfoil hat bingo going on there.

I don't even know how you deal with people that have gone so far down that road.

The real question is who is manipulating these gullible feeble-minded clowns and what's in it for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Thats got to be a satire right?

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The Nal wrote: »
    Im glad we have people like Erica watching our backs

1.jpg

That’s some gold medal mental gymnastics there from Erica. “I saw it on Facebook...” should be a flashing red light that what will be said next will be a word salad.

Nope

Nope. Don't underestimate how stupid a lot of these people are. The dregs of society. The bewildered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Acosta

It's basically Brass Eye

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Acosta

quote="Cilldara_2000;116431378"]It was obvious yesterday that RUC Drew was talking through his hole. No surprise that he had to back track. I wonder how many here will issue similar mea culpas now that he has withdrawn his allegation?[/quote]

Will Garda mouthpiece Paul Reynolds correct himself later on I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Curious about what far-left groups were supposedly involved lol. Most anti-lockdown protestors despise the largest far-left groups, PBP/Rise etc, for being pro-Zero Covid.

None. Garda comissioner withdrew mention of far left.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

RTE and the garda commissioner dont have to substantiate any claims. Are you really thinking that they are going to? I reckon you'll be left disappointed.

Are you saying you know better than the head of the gardai?

Apparently we all knew better than the Garda Commissioner anyway... Guess the previous "degenerates" you mentioned were in fact with the far right idiots.. Amazing they stood out at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

osarusan wrote: »

The real question is who is manipulating these gullible feeble-minded clowns and what's in it for them.

Mark Zuckerberg, I think you know the answer to the second part.

There is a theme....

1.jpg

The front is fantastic too

Ev-Tp-E3-EWQAQl91c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Some people just want a fight , the teens up north during the riots weren’t republicans they were lads joining in for the craic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

some load of whack jobs in this thread ,

extreme left or extreme right ? ye are all fcuking assholes who feel yer opinions supersede my right to life and free movement

I hope at the next protest ye get a proper kicking for the cops

its way past time ye understood yer tiny whiney bespeckeld spotty little voices from your mothers box room are unimportant to every one but you

now f off till this is over

This is like a Waterford Whispers article. Jesus christ. These people are legitimately sub 80 IQ.

some load of whack jobs in this thread ,

extreme left or extreme right ? ye are all fcuking assholes who feel yer opinions supersede my right to life and free movement

I hope at the next protest ye get a proper kicking for the cops

its way past time ye understood yer tiny whiney bespeckeld spotty little voices from your mothers box room are unimportant to every one but you

now f off till this is over

'Yer' life to right and free movement? If yesterday's events are any indication, there should be an IQ test before people are allowed to breed. You're lucky you live in a liberal western european nation. In saudi arabia your king would've just killed you for being a nuisance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

'Yer' life to right and free movement? If yesterday's events are any indication, there should be an IQ test before people are allowed to breed. You're lucky you live in a liberal western european nation. In saudi arabia your king would've just killed you for being a nuisance.

be safer with the reptilians in charge eh ?

• Advertisement

be safer with the reptilians in charge eh ?

They already are in charge, duh.

Advertisement