Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal for Threadban to be lifted

Options
  • 26-06-2020 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭

I was banned from the daily thread in the Covid subforum for this

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113398775&postcount=2191

I have tried approaching the Mod who banned me (Mike_ie) and I was turned down

I'd like to try here again as I didn't receive a yellow card and I don't believe it warranted a red

My post that triggered the ban was back when tensions were much higher in the country with all things Covid. I'd like to apoligise to the Current Affairs/IMHO Mods and re-join the daily thread

Thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threadbans are dealt with in Help Desk, and I'm moving this thread there

Please note that the mod can contribute directly in Help Desk threads

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    My post that triggered the ban was back when tensions were much higher in the country with all things Covid. I'd like to apoligise to the Current Affairs/IMHO Mods and re-join the daily thread

Thanks

You've kept your nose (relatively) clean since then, so fair enough. I'll lift the threadban. But if you rack up another mod action in that thread, the resulting threadban will be permanent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Thanks

And noted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement