Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suggestions for getting Sticking-Plasters / Band-Aids to stick

• 26-06-2020 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

Anyone in here got any suggestions for getting Sticking-Plasters / Band-Aids to stick?!? They never stick. I've tried just putting like 3 Plasters around the Finger but no good! Plasters don't stick to each other it seems. Adding Sellotape won't work. Insulating Tape won't work. There is another yellow-y Tape is it Masking Tape? Will have to buy some in Shop and try it. Any ideas?! T.i.a.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I find it depends on the plaster. Plasticky waterproof ones never stick for me, so I only buy fabric ones, which always seem to stick just fine.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yo could try zinc oxide tape over the plaster and wrap it all the way around (ie connect the ends of the tape, not just tape over the join on the plaster). You should get it in any pharmacy in the first aid section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Fabric ones stay on but they do get sopping when they get wet so you need to change them more frequently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

agree - fabric plasters stick perfectly, thats all I ever buy.

Advertisement