Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think its safe to say; Leo will go down as one of this countries greatest ever...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    Like his decisive action over Maria Bailey?

Sssssh....

WaterloggedSecondJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

As above, they really really made the most of the 'pull on the green jersey' sentiment during the pandemic. FG were not a popular government or even a particularly competent one. A lot went wrong under their watch and they exacerbated some chronic ones.

Very short memories

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Yurt! wrote: »
    As above, they really really made the most of the 'pull on the green jersey' sentiment during the pandemic. FG were not a popular government or even a particularly competent one. A lot went wrong under their watch and they exacerbated some chronic ones.

Very short memories

Short enough to let FF and the GP back in power you could say

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Bullocks wrote: »

Fg let them back into power with a horrendous nearly decade..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Bullocks wrote: »

Somebody had to form a government, since SF had no interest in forming one. I hope people's short memories extend to the next election and remind them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

The way Varadkar tries to act like he's still in charge you wouldn't notice a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Fg let them back into power with a horrendous nearly decade..

Oh you dislike FG today!

pjohnson wrote: »
    Oh you dislike FG today!

Are you serious ? They've been a disgrace since near day one, varadkar with his spoof was one hell of a false dawn... fool me once!

Somebody had to form a government, since SF had no interest in forming one. I hope people's short memories extend to the next election and remind them.

I'd say their popularity is only going to grow. Housing situation will get worse and hundreds of thousands of jobs on the line effecting mamy young people. Cant wait for the budget, fg talimg about FG economic mismanagement is comedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I know FG got all of the big boy ministries, but it's kind of embarrassing watching this new government flailing from one thing to another.

Cowen boozing...Ryan sleeping...Roderic O'Gorman having a shady past.

You'd miss the days of Leo's steady leadership.

I've still Hopes the new outfit will tackle rather than exacerbate the FG created record breaking crises, despite FG.

• Advertisement

Bowie wrote: »
    I've still Hopes the new outfit will tackle rather than exacerbate the FG created record breaking crises, despite FG.

They might , only because they are looking at decimation if they dont I honestly dont think they will. Look at the handling of covid. There is no direction, leadership, accountability, nothing....

Thats not just going to show up one morning... the country ie a reflection of the appalling candidate that run for election here...

Actually I am editing and adding this bit, its border delusional to expect any improvement. They are choosing to fcuk the economy now, where will the money come from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I would say it's far too early to tell, has it even been a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

With Martin in charge and that gimp with the long stubble half beard in charge of health, I think this coronavirus will kill us all before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Globally speaking, Ireland handled Covid-19 very well. FG listened to the experts and acted quickly and decisively against uproar and indignation (IRE V Italy 6 nations cancellation). I'm glad they were in charge to be honest.

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Globally speaking, Ireland handled Covid-19 very well. FG listened to the experts and acted quickly and decisively against uproar and indignation (IRE V Italy 6 nations cancellation). I'm glad they were in charge to be honest.

According to Who did they do a good job? Rte ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Ah well here we are now.

Another FG hate thread for the usual suspects.

Get over it, they were voted out.

You lads are obsessed beyond belief that its weird with Leo and FG.

Very strange.

According to Who did they do a good job? Rte ?

Ah you're just constantly angry with Leo the rat splinter, isn't that what you call him?

You need to get over it.

Grow a set.

Are you serious ? They've been a disgrace since near day one, varadkar with his spoof was one hell of a false dawn... fool me once!

You voted for them 3 years ago!!!

Seriously go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Buzzing for December 15th 2022 wheb they FG take control again.

As a FG member, yes, I miss being the top dogs.

Ah you're just constantly angry with Leo the rat splinter, isn't that what you call him?

You need to get over it.

Grow a set.

The joke with the nursing homes, borders still wide open . The pubs can open , oh wait a minute, no you cant... the financial implications will be clear in the budget , cant wait!

Yeah I think I I did vote for them there years ago , best if a bad lot was my thought process, I was wrong. I cam now judge them on their entire term , a disgrace...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I'd say their popularity is only going to grow. Housing situation will get worse and hundreds of thousands of jobs on the line effecting mamy young people. Cant wait for the budget, fg talimg about FG economic mismanagement is comedy

Sorry, the housing situation is getting better with the number of new properties coming to market.

The joke with the nursing homes, borders still wide open . The pubs can open , oh wait a minute, no you cant... the financial implications will be clear in the budget , cant wait!

Listen.

Leo isn't in charge anymore.

Go asleep and start again tomorrow.

Yeah I think I I did vote for them there years ago , best if a bad lot was my thought process, I was wrong. I cam now judge them on their entire term , a disgrace...

They were in government from 2011.

You voted for them in 2016.

You said they have been a disgrace since day one.

Why did you vote for them again after them been a disgrace as you said from day one ???

They were in government from 2011.

Yiu voted for them in 2016.

You said they have been a disgrace since day one.

Why did you vote for them again???

Explained above. They have more interest in representing the Margaret cash of society than any worker ....

Explained above. They have more interest in representing the Margaret cash of society than any worker ....

So you're voting SF next?

The party who had Maggie Cash in front of them at a march??

Please look at what you are posting...

Listen.

Leo isn't in charge anymore.

Go asleep and start again tomorrow.

Why isnt he in charge ? Losing power during a boom ffs, ff havent even achieved that.... do you remember fg electoral implosion or do you think I have several hundred thousand votes or something

Why isnt he in charge ? Losing power during a boom ffs, ff havent even achieved that.... do you remember fg electoral implosion or do you think I have several hundred thousand votes or something

I have no idea what you are actually posting at the moment.

You're making no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

So you're voting SF next?

The party who had Maggie Cash in front of them at a march??

Please look at what you are posting...
    How's Violet doing on the rent arrears

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Adam9213

Don't think there's much of a different to be honest just a few different faces.

• Advertisement

Edgware wrote: »
    How's Violet doing on the rent arrears

Swept under the rug.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement