Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think its safe to say; Leo will go down as one of this countries greatest ever...

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Truthvader wrote: »
    OK so you voted Sinn Fein because you thought Leo & Co were a bit "insensitive". Well thanks for that

Not quite.
    Housing, Homelessness, Health, wastes of tax payer money wrapped up in a self entitled 'we look after our own' indifferent attitude.
    Most always gave SF a nod, as I use to with FG.

So are you calling the widower and Phelan liars?
    Either way do you appove of Varadkar's spokesman tweeting as he did?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

OK so you voted Sinn Fein because you thought Leo & Co were a bit "insensitive". Well thanks for that

That was certainly one way to interpret that post which in no way suggested what you took from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Even this annoys me. Him contradicting the travel advice now. He said before the election putting FF back in government would be like putting John Delaney back in charge of the FAI. I've heard and seen a FG fanboy "journalists"on twitter saying the miss him at the helm. He put FF in place. He's responsible in my eyes as much as them for any confusion of subsequent f'up made by this government.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1285562155316772864?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Bowie wrote: »
    Not quite.
    Housing, Homelessness, Health, wastes of tax payer money wrapped up in a self entitled 'we look after our own' indifferent attitude.
    Most always gave SF a nod, as I use to with FG.

So are you calling the widower and Phelan liars?
    Either way do you appove of Varadkar's spokesman tweeting as he did?

Almost wish the collection of morons and thugs in Sinn Fein had got in just just to watch people like you experience the result.

Thw widower was wrong. No big deal. No-one is calling him anything

Almost wish the collection of morons and thugs in Sinn Fein had got in just just to watch people like you experience the result.

The widower was wrong. No big deal. No-one is calling him anything

Blah, blah, blah, Shergar.
    FG have only themselves to thank for their last outing to the electorate.

That's your opinion. He wanted a formal apology and didn't get one. Varadkar's spokesperson would have been more empathetic or even tactful to let it go even for a day or two, considering the circumstances.

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »
    Even this annoys me. Him contradicting the travel advice now. He said before the election putting FF back in government would be like putting John Delaney back in charge of the FAI. I've heard and seen a FG fanboy "journalists"on twitter saying the miss him at the helm. He put FF in place. He's responsible in my eyes as much as them for any confusion of subsequent f'up made by this government.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1285562155316772864?s=19

He's actively trying to undermine his chosen leader in government. Harks back to classic Minister Varadkar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Bowie wrote: »
    He's actively trying to undermine his chosen leader in government. Harks back to classic Minister Varadkar.

I would expect it from Leo, but there are plenty of FF'ers out to undermine MM aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

We could do with Leo now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

theballz wrote: »
    We could do with Leo now
    Why. There are no shortage of pizza delivery men

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement