Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 oz propane cylinder

Options
  • 26-06-2020 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I brought my patio heater home from Texas but I can’t find a 16oz cylinder propane gas cylinder anywhere in Ireland . Any ideas where I can get one, I know I can get a coupling to suit a big under table tank but I would prefer not to go down that route.... thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭10-10-20

16oz = 450ml.
    All of the camping shops have this type.
    https://www.charlescamping.ie/store/index.php/msr-isopro-450g.html

• Registered Users Posts: 31,070 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

450g of gas isn't going to last very long in a patio heater. I imagine you'd get about 1 evening out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shanti 22

10-10-20 wrote: »
    16oz = 450ml.
    All of the camping shops have this type.
    Thanks but that does not fit the American model

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shanti 22

Lumen wrote: »
    450g of gas isn't going to last very long in a patio heater. I imagine you'd get about 1 evening out of it.

You would be surprised, as the heater is a table top style everyone sitting around the patio table is close to the heater, but yes the Irish summer nights are a bit colder than they are in Houston, so I'm sure it wouldn't last as long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

shanti 22 wrote: »
    Thanks but that does not fit the American model

You'll need an adapter, you won't find an american gas cylinder here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GinSoaked

Is it the coleman 16oz (first picture I could find) you need?

A guide here to gas cylinders/canisters the coleman cylinders are near the bottom

Advertisement