Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bargain alerts ban

Options
  • 26-06-2020 5:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭

hello guys I will keep short sweet and neat, as enough time has been wasted on this already.

how I was banned:

I made a post as usual on the boards I'm active on alerting people that I will be selling accounts in the future which allows them to get codes for shops, rather than giving them out for free as I have been for months. I told them I will do it at a great price, still helping people as much as I can (as I have been).

That's all I did, I give out tonnes of codes to 100's of people, and so I made a post alerting them that in the future I will not be able to do so as I have been, literally just that is what I done - and I was banned.

I give out thousands of codes, so for me to explain this individually each time would be a nuisance and a time waste, and as said I don't want to be wasting much of my time with bull**** excuse my french, I only come to boards to help people - nothing more nothing less, so understand me why I am un-happy dealing with this.

I did nothing wrong, and have been dealing with a bit of a issue, been unbanned unfairly..

solution: unban? it's not as if I did anything worth a ban, I help people, I told them that I will not be able to do so as I have been, nothing ban worthy..

sorry if I was speaking out of hand but this is a nuisance, a ban for no good reason, a lot of time wasted, I only come to boards to help people not for this, anyways, thanks for your time

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this with the mod, as I stated in your prior thread?

If so, could you please post up the PM exchange here

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

yes I have but to no good out come, I was told by mike.ie to make another topic here.. I also don't have the pm's between me and the mod anymore unfortunately as I had hit my limit and needed to clear the inbox..

speaking about pm limitations on boards, is there any way I can get around these two?:

can only send a pm once every 60 seconds

can only send 5 pm's every 10 mins

These two are seriously annoying, and cause much disruption (when pm'ing more than 20+ ppl).. any way I could get like permission to over come these limitations/restrictions?

thanks for your time hope all is well

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Can I just clarify a couple of things before this appeal proceeds

You signed up in March and have mainly been active in the Bargain Alerts forum, offering discount codes via PM. Have you gained anything financially from any of those codes?

You are now saying to users that you will be expecting payment for any future codes - is this correct?

Beasty wrote: »
    Can I just clarify a couple of things before this appeal proceeds

it's not like I did anything wrong but cool.
    You signed up in March and have mainly been active in the Bargain Alerts forum, offering discount codes via PM. Have you gained anything financially from any of those codes?

I signed up in March yes, and we're soon entering into July - a lot of days giving out codes, and every day (since sign up) had atleast 5~ minimum codes given out.

Not once did I ask for anything in return, so when I hear the sorts of your team members telling me they have people reporting my "sales pitches" I find it a load of lies / bull****, as said I only send codes - nothing more nothing less
    You are now saying to users that you will be expecting payment for any future codes - is this correct?

you're something else aren't you?

I made a post, saying I am giving out codes + in the future that I will be unfortunately not be giving out codes as I have been, I will be selling accounts that will allow you to claim codes for shops as I have been giving out, at a great price (! STILL HELPING / BEING GENEROUS !) -

I never said I expect payment for codes to user's - the way you are saying and nor would I ever.

- INCORRECT.

I want to clear another thing up, if I do decide to be generous and sell these accounts, the cost they will be set at would be covered within 1 or 2 purchases depending on the cost. I have no time to be dealing with this bull****. Sorry for my language. enough time has been wasted and it shouldn't of been. anyways, loved it.

hello ladies and gents, have we still not realized / came to the outcome that I did nothing wrong? lol.

• Advertisement

OP has been sitebanned for using the site with a view to personal gain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement