Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar Vantage V - HR sensor issue

Options
  • 27-06-2020 11:40am

Hi folks,

Posting here to see if anyone can help because the Polar troubleshooting is useless.

I bought a Vantage V last week and it has an inbuilt HR sensor. I have continuous HR tracking off to save battery but I can still get it on demand and during workouts.

I noticed yesterday that the HR tracking wasn't working during workouts or on demand unless I put the watch into continuous HR tracking mode. I done a factory reset and it seemed to fix the issue. Have done workouts since with no issues including this morning.

Now it's not working again. The Polar site just says try moving it higher up your wrist/arm or try the other arm. Neither work, I just get a heart rate not found error.

Has anyone else come across this before? The sensor obviously works if it picks up HR in continuous mode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Joebobs

ive had the polar vantage since Jan 2020, i do 3-4km a day with it and no issues with it .except strap wearing away quickly. anyone know if i can buy the charging cable only somewhere in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭peterofthebr

Ive a polar titan watch since Jan 2020. wearing it everyday tracking sleep daily jogs and general activities. really loved this watch and today it seems to have stopped charging. looking at charge point i think i can see moisture and a little rust are present. anyone know if i can open it and try resolve myself? easy to do? see pic of the charge points. I really miss the watch now but would like to see if i can resolve it myself before upgrading .

Advertisement