Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW33+ Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

William in for Grealish. Villa's fixtures are a nightmare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Rikand wrote: »
    I did sarr to Antonio

With how my season has been going for me, you should probably keep sarr lol :pac:

Not sure now :pac: Newcastle are in flying form and West Ham are ****e on the road. He's great to own when in form though and a huge differential

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭notdarkyet

Would you do Auba and Traore to Salah and Nketiah for -4? It would leave me with a strong 11 but nothing on the bench at at time when star players might be rested. The plan would be to captain Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

shmeee wrote: »
    To start DCL over either Doherty (vs Arsenal @ H) or Justin (vs Palace @ H)?

Opinions?

Spurs were a shambles at the back the other night, DCL can nick something I feel.

Do not bench Doherty for any reason

Justin is a tough call . There is a good chance he will get 6 points. Which is probably as much as I am expecting from DCL
    I would probably lean towards Justin tbh

notdarkyet wrote: »
    Would you do Auba and Traore to Salah and Nketiah for -4? It would leave me with a strong 11 but nothing on the bench at at time when star players might be rested. The plan would be to captain Salah.

Do you have mane ?
    If yes then no and just captain him

• Advertisement

Looking at all the teams here I’m beginning to panic about going for Greenwood instead of Rashford
    Of course good old reliable Martial is there too. And he has never let me down . Nope. Never .
    Love owning him

km79 wrote: »
    Do you have mane ?
    If yes then no and just captain him

No I don’t have Mane

No I don’t have Mane

That’s a tough one so
    If it was for free I’d say yes

Do you have Free Hit left

That’s a tough one so

I have Free Hit but I think the team is strong. Team would be

Kepa

Azpilicueta Trent Aurier Doherty
    KDB Martial Fernandes Salah (c)
    Rashford Jiminez

On the bench would be Martinez, Williams (Liv) Guedouzi, Nketiah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Would ye play Jota if ye had him? Currently 1st sub for me before I sell. Playing Hayden and Norwood instead

• Advertisement

Would ye play Jota if ye had him? Currently 1st sub for me before I sell. Playing Hayden and Norwood instead

Yes
    Instead of hayden

I have Free Hit but I think the team is strong. Team would be

Kepa

Azpilicueta Trent Aurier Doherty
    KDB Martial Fernandes Salah (c)
    Rashford Jiminez

On the bench would be Martinez, Williams (Liv) Guedouzi, Nketiah

Nice team
    I think what you need to consider a few things ?
    Do you really want Salah after this week at all or would it be better to either to just bank the transfer and give yourself more options moving forward ?

Who would you captain instead . This is the key one . If they end up matching salah (a united player quite likely will ) then you are already down 4 and possibly the difference if they outscore him
    If traore then gets anything (and I think he will ) you are well down
    Can’t see auba getting much to be fair

I would be tempted to bank
    Play traore
    Captain united player

But I have a feeling you will get salah anyways :D
    Best of luck either way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Maddison out Pulisic in

That’s a tough one so

Nice team
    I think what you need to consider a few things ?
    Do you really want Salah after this week at all or would it be better to either to just bank the transfer and give yourself more options moving forward ?

Who would you captain instead . This is the key one . If they end up matching salah (a united player quite likely will ) then you are already down 4 and possibly the difference if they outscore him
    If traore then gets anything (and I think he will ) you are well down
    Can’t see auba getting much to be fair

I would be tempted to bank
    Play traore
    Captain united player

But I have a feeling you will get salah anyways :D
    Best of luck either way

Thanks for the replies. Arsenal’s fixtures are difficult and Auba is so unreliable. I captained him last week so he (finally) owes me nothing. A Liverpool reaction to the other night is making me nervous.

I'm guessing it's a bad idea to bench boost if you have 6 players playing against each other?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

siblers wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's a bad idea to bench boost if you have 6 players playing against each other?

3 Wolves? 3 Arsenal? If you’ve 3 Arsenal it’s probably time to make a few changes.

CSF wrote: »
    3 Wolves? 3 Arsenal? If you’ve 3 Arsenal it’s probably time to make a few changes.

Cantwell v Dunk
    Doherty v Martinez
    Aurier v DCL

Still have one FT and 1mil in the bank

Thanks for the replies. Arsenal’s fixtures are difficult and Auba is so unreliable. I captained him last week so he (finally) owes me nothing. A Liverpool reaction to the other night is making me nervous.

Honestly If there was a striker you fancy I’d sell auba , play that striker and traore , Bench Aurier and captain the united attacker of your choice
    I think you will end up better pointswise and in better shape for rest of season

Cantwell v Dunk
    Doherty v Martinez
    Aurier v DCL

Still have one FT and 1mil in the bank

Oh, 3 different games. That wouldn’t worry me at all.

Oh, 3 different games. That wouldn’t worry me at all.

Think I'll go for it. Bit of a lottery at this stage of the season with it anyway

• Advertisement

Sarr (away to Chelsea) to Willian or Pulisic for a hit or should I hold?

Think I'll go for it. Bit of a lottery at this stage of the season with it anyway

There aren’t too many gameweeks left and you don’t want to be playing it last week of the season when there will be selection shocks.

Check what your team would be like from 34-37 and if no better then plow ahead.

There aren’t too many gameweeks left and you don’t want to be playing it last week of the season when there will be selection shocks.

Check what your team would be like from 34-37 and if no better then plow ahead.

Gone with it, seemed as good a week as possible

Gone with it, seemed as good a week as possible

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Sarr (away to Chelsea) to Willian or Pulisic for a hit or should I hold?

Pulisic for a hit. I’ve done it for Barnes and the way I’m looking at it is Pulisic will outscore him by 4 points over remaining 6 games.

Pulisic has returned in the 3 games since the break and could of had more

Who is the best keeper to own for remaining games?

I’ve 5.4 to spend. Have McCarthy at the min who has City, Everton away & United away in next 3. I’m expecting no more then 6 points in those matches.

I think a hit for a keeper to bring me at least 10 points over next 3 games is worth it. But can’t decide, Patricio who has 7 cleanies in last 8 but has Arsenal, Sheff U & Everton next?

Chesty08 wrote: »

I’ve 5.4 to spend. Have McCarthy at the min who has City, Everton away & United away in next 3. I’m expecting no more then 6 points in those matches.

I think a hit for a keeper to bring me at least 10 points over next 3 games is worth it. But can’t decide, Patricio who has 7 cleanies in last 8 but has Arsenal, Sheff U & Everton next?

Taken another hit and building for bench boost 36. City v Bourney & Chelsea v Norwich

Chesty08 wrote: »

De Gea has good fixtures and it would help you against the AWB and Maguire owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I took a -4 auba, saar, cantwell to greenwood, martial and mahrez. Means I will bench DCL this week.

• Advertisement

Fleck, Snodgrass and Aubameyang

To

Mahrez, Antonio and Greenwood

Advertisement