Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW33+ Transfer Thread

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I took a -4 auba, saar, cantwell to greenwood, martial and mahrez. Means I will bench DCL this week.

Nice moves, you should get those 4 points back this week. I'm thinking of bringing Greenwood and Mahrez in this week for Martial and Nkietah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I had 2 free transfers, so brought in Chilwell and Martial for Lascelles and Son. I suspect Lascelles will play with his knock but didn't want to take the risk as I might have had Femenia coming in against Chelsea. Also, he has City next week. Not thrilled about losing Son with Bournemouth in the next round but too scared of being without Martial. Hoping Chilwell can be a decent punt as I like the Palace fixture and his underlying stats are nice. I would have liked to get Willian in but couldn't do it without a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Will have to do Rashford/Amarty to Bruno/Greenwood tonight... I'm too good a rank to let one guy kill me. Leaves 0.0 itb, really wanted Mahrez but what can you do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hoping Chilwell can be a decent punt as I like the Palace fixture and his underlying stats are nice.

Just learned he was booked and subbed at half-time.

Dy_F76.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    2 FT's

Son to KDB
    Tammy to Greenwood

2.2 ITB

Even though I think KDB will only get a few mins this GW, he will be getting the armband the following week. Too many around me with him now that lads have made huge gains in my ML's. A pure punt to get him out and Son in on the Wc, that has backfired.

KDB call right but afraid to not start him... Saka 10 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

?

Advertisement