Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Repairing high gloss wrapped door

• 27-06-2020 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭

The high gloss wrap on our dishwasher front has cracked and I've tried to repair it without success. It was bought from Colliers in Artane but I can't contact them. Does anyone know where I could get either a replacement door to match or even the vinyl wrapping. I've tried some of the kitchen wrapping companies but they can't match the colour.
    Any ideas would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

jos28 wrote: »
    The high gloss wrap on our dishwasher front has cracked and I've tried to repair it without success. It was bought from Colliers in Artane but I can't contact them. Does anyone know where I could get either a replacement door to match or even the vinyl wrapping. I've tried some of the kitchen wrapping companies but they can't match the colour.
    Any ideas would be much appreciated
    Perhaps try Ebayuk shipping via parcelmotel or address pal
    Get some 3M vinyl which has little hidden channels on the sticky side which channels bubbles to the edge,
    Makes it easier to apply

Advertisement