Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pairing a Bluetooth transmitter with 2 headphones

Options
  • 27-06-2020 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi, I bought a little Bluetooth transmitter, and the blurb on the website when I was buying it said that it can pair to two sets of headphones. I can manage to get one headphones paired succesfully, but can't seem to get the two. My method is to turn on both headphones, have them blinking in pairing mode, and then turn on the transmitter. When I do this, it pairs with only one set of headphones, not both. The mini instruction manual doesn't say how to do it. Any ideas?
    TIA

fQ6Zn32

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

kelbal wrote: »
    Hi, I bought a little Bluetooth transmitter, and the blurb on the website when I was buying it said that it can pair to two sets of headphones. I can manage to get one headphones paired succesfully, but can't seem to get the two. My method is to turn on both headphones, have them blinking in pairing mode, and then turn on the transmitter. When I do this, it pairs with only one set of headphones, not both. The mini instruction manual doesn't say how to do it. Any ideas?
    TIA

fQ6Zn32

I would do them one at a time.

Advertisement