Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric BBQ / Grilling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

If I got invited over to someone’s house for a bbq...and saw this.....

• Registered Users Posts: 69,008 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its a griddle pan. That's it. No smoke (well, there'll be food smoke...), no flames, nothing you won't get with a griddle pan on a hob.

If you use a griddle pan a lot and find the smoke annoying indoors this is a way to get it outdoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Comerman

If I got invited over to someone’s house for a bbq...and saw this.....

Maybe there's a reason for picking this. OP, if you have little space or whatever maybe try a small cheap charcoal BBQ and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,008 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Comerman wrote: »
    Maybe there's a reason for picking this. OP, if you have little space or whatever maybe try a small cheap charcoal BBQ and see how it goes.

Well, most apartments don't allow any form of burning fuel BBQ on balconies - its designed for that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Thanks lads,

Have 2 Webers (gas and charcoal), stumbled across these and wondered what they were about and if we'll go down the same road of electric BBQs like cars!

Seriously though, interested to see what the taste was like, assume it's the same as a griddle pan as someone said above.

As has already been said, someone in an apartment may like this as they are not allowed gas or fire BBQs.

I like my gadgets but this might just be unnecessary clutter out the back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement