Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft Joblot Upgraded

• 28-06-2020 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hoping for QUICK SALE and to sell all together.
    Based in Newtownmountkennedy

Selling all my gear as I've taken up cycling and have no spare time to play.

AEG is heavily upgraded internally for maximum accuracy and range. [Promethius barrel/Piston/SHS motor(I think)/hop up & chamber] these are only the parts I remember!
    All standard parts included in sale

AM-015 Firing at 273fps with 0.25g
    1911 with both a green gas and Co2 mag Firing at 265fps with 0.25g
    Shotgun 195fps with 0.25g
    Thunder grenades
    3x Lonex + other mags
    Genuine Winchester gun case(worth 100 alone)
    Chronograph
    Baofeng Radio
    Tracer unit for AEG
    Laser sight
    Tac vest with holster
    There are just too many things to list
    and lots and lots of spares & extras

Mask, goggles ect available but I would rather keep if possible.

Batteries could do with being replaced

There's more than what you see in the photo and I still. Have to find some of it.

I haven't been out properly for 2 years but was only used for 1 summer previous with no expense spared with upgrades & servicing.

There's thousands spent and I only want

€600 for everything!

Advertisement