Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth/wireless Keyboard mouse combo recommendations

Options
  • 29-06-2020 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I've been using a Microsoft combo for the last 10 years with different laptops and the mouse has given up the ghost.

Had a quick look on Amazon in the 35 - 45 quid bracket. Just wondering does anyone have any recommendations, or brands to steer clear of.

Also, if I go with Bluetooth, could I connect other devices with that dongle, such as transferring media to phone or Bluetooth headphones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Does the laptop not have BT built in? Even my ancient laptop does

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

fritzelly wrote: »
    Does the laptop not have BT built in? Even my ancient laptop does

No. It's about 10 yrs old. It'll probably calve when I get the new stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

sligojoek wrote: »
    Also, if I go with Bluetooth, could I connect other devices with that dongle, such as transferring media to phone or Bluetooth headphones?
    Should work...
    My ancient Logitech MX5000 keyboard, with Bluetooth 2.0 adapter/receiver, does allow to connect with JVC HA-S70BT(Bluetooth 3.0) no problem...
    Later versions should be backwards compatible.

Advertisement