Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing

Options
  • 29-06-2020 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,521 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can't find a thread already in existence so thought I'd start one. I read in the papers a while ago that Dublin City Council is starting a new scheme developing affordable housing at Ballymun, Ballyfermot and O'Deaveny Gardens, apparently with prices starting at €116k. Their website doesn't mention anything about it or how to apply for it. Obviously it's not finished yet, but I'd like to get my foot in the door early. Does anyone know anything about it? ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Are you local to any of the areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,521 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Are you local to any of the areas?

I'm local to one of them yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 she32

Hi There,

I have read the same for my area in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown. I contacted the council and a local TD and they both said it is not up and running yet that the council are waiting on the department do draw up the guidelines etc for the scheme. Until the scheme is live there's nothing you can do.

Have been told to just keep an eye out on my Local Councils Website. So I would say it's the same across the board.

Please god the scheme goes through !! Best of luck

Advertisement