Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfairly treated

Options
  • 29-06-2020 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Would you be so kind as to have a look at two very recent cards I have received.
    One was for been uncivil for suggesting that someone had racist tendencies. The post I was replying to was deleted which suggests I was right. The second one was for back seat modding. Apparently this was for me stating that I was aware of a certain posters posting history and my subsequently telling the poster that I had no interest in what they were posting(paraphrasing).

I genuinely fail to see how either o f my posts could be viewed as such.
    In the past I have had a disagreement with Beasty and I suspect this is playing a part in his dealings with me. I kindly request that both cards be rescinded please.
    Many thanks
    Barry.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Have you made any attempt to discuss and resolve this with the mod in question? That's the first step, before we take this further.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No further response from the OP. Closing this up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement