Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house extension Kildare

Options
  • 29-06-2020 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

looking for an extension to the semi detached house, back of it - to connect kitchen and living room into large open space. I am thinking to go about extra 3m out and the house is 8m long so about 24-28 sqm but I would need full kitchen renovation (appliances are new). Looking for more luxurious finish including ceiling window for extra light.

Any recommendation where to go for quotes? I already contacted Shomera and Nuhaus but I assume they are on the premium side and will probably give me higher quote, so I will have to contact 2-3 more. The budget is 50-60k but can go up to 90k, however I would try to avoid it.
    Also renovating upstairs bathroom for about 16k which would be done separatelly.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Sent you PM - my builder is actually based in Kildare I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 inyourp

Will have a look, thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭mrperty2011

Hi would you mind also PM'ing details please. Looking into something similar in kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

And me too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Lambchops65

HI there,

Can you please PM me details too. I'm also in kildare and looking at doing same type extension and same size. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Bettybluebottle

Hi there,
    Just came across old thread would u mind sending me details?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 society

Please pm me details too

Advertisement