Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,393 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

mynamejeff wrote: »
    the point is regardless of what is said what evidence and proof is shown you will ignore .

you have blind faith in what you are feed by left wing grifters and agenda toting idiots

a normal person looks at evidence and makes up their own mind

Argumentum ad hominem. I'm not impressed.

You don't know what I place faith in, blind or otherwise, or where I research my information from. But I agree, as a normal person I look at evidence and make up my own mind.

Cupatae wrote: »
    Prosecuted for what tho, murder is a fair stretch considering he was the one initially attack for no real reason which then lead to the cascade of events after it , you split here over anything else but to me it's clear cut self defense regardless of any niche gun infractions at the time

He shot an unarmed man in the head, that's unlikely to meet the criteria of reasonable force. Then he went onto shooting one person multiple times. It simply doesn't read as self defense. On top of that, shortly before the killings he was boasting that he would use "non lethal force". All of this would sound to a jury pulled a person who was hoping to kill somebody.

Those also are not "niche infractions".

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Facts are you are wrong, show me exactly where i said she was an animal, its in black and white what i said and yet you still try to be right, deal with it you are wrong, you have too many arguments here you can't keep up.

You're really trying hard to contort things here. I am disinterested. You said she should be treated like an animal. You then even called me a liar for suggesting you said that when it's exactly what you said. You want her treated like an animal, so she may as well be an animal am I right? How would you treat an animal in this situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

BLM really stand with other people who stand by them!!! Radio silence

Seeing as you're still pretending to be outraged by a few idiots name calling, I'm still waiting on that response to my question as to when we've seen any right wing groups show this kind of support for gay/trans groups?
    Foxtrol wrote: »
    It is pure whataboutism. We're in the middle of a discussion about a wannabe soldier that shot 3 people, killing 2, and you're moaning about some mean words.

Here is an article on just some of the pro trans protests organized by BLM movement groups. Please connect me to similar support shown by Blue/All/White Lives or even any right wing groups.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/14/us/black-trans-protests/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

If America is anything like this thread I fear for it.

At least the thread can be locked............

America is far worse and will only get worse when the orange idiot gets elected for another 4 years because the far left are busy being righteous and morally outraged instead of focusing on getting people to vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Overheal wrote: »
    You're really trying hard to contort things here. I am disinterested. You said she should be treated like an animal. You then even called me a liar for suggesting you said that when it's exactly what you said. You want her treated like an animal, so she may as well be an animal am I right? How would you treat an animal in this situation?

You are wrong i said animal behavior i never called her an actual animal, again you are inferring in that conspiracy theorist mind of yours, you are 100% wrong and any court would side with me for false accusations.

America is far worse and will only get worse when the orange idiot gets elected for another 4 years because the far left are busy being righteous and morally outraged instead of focusing on getting people to vote.

:confused:

Maybe it's because you're not here or living it but I assure you there is plenty of campaigning to get people to vote going on, and it seems crazy to suggest otherwise. I'm watching this March on Washington and several speakers have been mentioning voting specifically. The House has been investigating interference at the USPS. I could go on, but needless to say there's ample focus on getting out the vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Gets better everyone has a mother would you be happy with this carry on if this was your mother.... scum is all i see

https://twitter.com/i/status/1299196091565404161

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Firstly, they aren't completely nullified. There is a good argument that someone with a gun hasn't withdrawn until they drop their weapon. He has to prove that an unarmed man was going to commit great bodily harm if he didn't shoot him 3 times (reasonable force) when he wasn't cornered.

In addition per a witness, it appears the first victim was acting in self defense by chasing Rittenhouse after he approached a person and threatened them.

The only person that is wishful thinking are those that believe this is a cut and dry self defense case.

First of all you need to prove that the mob attacked KR because of the crime he committed. I.E. being 17 and crossing state lines. That is near impossible.

Even if you cant somehow prove that, he's still running away from the attackers. So he easily meets the requirement to regain his right to self defence.

Gets better everyone has a mother would you be happy with this carry on if this was your mother.... scum is all i see

https://twitter.com/i/status/1299196091565404161

All I see here is political speech. Hardly rise for calling people scum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

You're right, that group in suits are scum, clapping and arse licking a man that has a record from tear gasses peaceful protesters to policy that promotes locking kids in cages to punish their parents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

"niche gun infractions" lol the mental gymnastics.

Compared to murder , a carry permit is pretty niche yes, and compared to fighting for one's life I imagine it ll take a back seat in the case.

aren't make any sense? are you ok?

Just it's a bit unhinged to be thinking of treating people like animals or is it only women you want to treat like animals?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

The dark and deeply sinister side of the people who are engaged in the BLM movement is now undeniable, harassing the elderly and gay and anybody who doesn't agree with them is simply part of the movement.

How many dead now, how much in destruction has been caused at this stage, how many businesses and livelihoods have been destroyed...how many state governors refused federal help and thus facilitated this madness?

Roll on November...it's gonna get bumpy!!!

Sand wrote: »
    First of all you need to prove that the mob attacked KR because of the crime he committed. I.E. being 17 and crossing state lines. That is near impossible.

Even if you cant somehow prove that, he's still running away from the attackers. So he easily meets the requirement to regain his right to self defence.
    I imagine it's far more likely that he didn't have a justifiable reason to shoot the first man. So far the argument in favour of that have been pretty vague. In addition he's not got a scratch on him and two people are dead.

Compared to murder , a carry permit is pretty niche yes, and compared to fighting for one's life I imagine it ll take a back seat in the case.

Carry laws are not niche they are bread and butter of gun legislation in the united states. They aren't some obscure statute from the 16th century that only gets referenced once every 18 years or something, they are a constant presence in firearm jurisprudence, and it's very dishonest to spin otherwise.

He shot an unarmed man in the head, that's unlikely to meet the criteria of reasonable force. Then he went onto shooting one person multiple times. It simply doesn't read as self defense. On top of that, shortly before the killings he was boasting that he would use "non lethal force". All of this would sound to a jury pulled a person who was hoping to kill somebody.

Those also are not "niche infractions".

Why do you leave out the fact that the man was aggressively pursuing him in an attempt to do him harm,

They didn't just teleport to the point he got shot in the head tell the whole story because the video can't be denied . You also left out the fact that a group of 4 with one armed with a gun were attacking him at the time

And it certainly isn't a case of the 17 yr old walking up and shooting that man in the head at random for no reason like you are implying you are intentionally muddying the waters

Tell the truth and the whole story.

Just it's a bit unhinged to be thinking of treating people like animals or is it only women you want to treat like animals?

if somebody acts like an animal towards me,for my safety i shall treat them accordingly. Weird mind you have to reach to me treating women a certain way, you need help.

if somebody acts like an animal towards me,for my safety i shall treat them accordingly. Weird mind you have to reach to me treating women a certain way, you need help.

What way would that be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Seeing as you're still pretending to be outraged by a few idiots name calling, I'm still waiting on that response to my question as to when we've seen any right wing groups show this kind of support for gay/trans groups?

foxtrol you have put BLM up on a pedestal, as a gayman I've lived through enough sh#t growing up in ireland in the 90's what i see in these clips is life seems to be going back to these days, funny enough i dont see this stuff been called out by BLM group, as for right wing groups they can go feck themselves I've no interest in their sh#t, what we're witnessing is BLM going around beaten the crap of white people who hold a different point of view. Yes I'm outraged and pissed right off( not pretending) i can see only one way this going and its not gonna be all fluffy clouds and roses ....

• Advertisement

Carry laws are not niche they are bread and butter of gun legislation in the united states. They aren't some obscure statute from the 16th century that only gets referenced once every 18 years or something, they are a constant presence in firearm jurisprudence, and it's very dishonest to spin otherwise.

I'll put it plain and simple for ya he won't be convicted of murder off the back of having no gun permit .

That is a fact so you can taper your hopes.

Why do you leave out the fact that the man was aggressively pursuing him in an attempt to do him harm,

They didn't just teleport to the point he got shot in the head tell the whole story because the video can't be denied . You also left out the fact that a group of 4 with one armed with a gun were attacking him at the time

And it certainly isn't a case of the 17 yr old walking up and shooting that man in the head at random for no reason like you are implying you are intentionally muddying the waters

Tell the truth and the whole story.

And shooting a person in the head does not fall under reasonable force... Particularly when you've got a rifle and the other party is unarmed...

if somebody acts like an animal towards me,for my safety i shall treat them accordingly.

To be fair, you don't strike me as a conciliatory person so that's par for the course. Sad mindset to have on you though. What if somebody is going through an acute psychosis as an example?

Would you shoot somebody who was acting animalistic because of an organic cause?

What way would that be?

Contact the appropriate authorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,446 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Ah yes the well known political viewpoint "**** you, **** you, booo"

Acting like 10 year olds - don't debate, intimidate

To be fair, you don't strike me as a conciliatory person so that's par for the course. Sad mindset to have on you though. What if somebody is going through an acute psychosis as an example?

see above, you are right she did seem psychotic.

I'll put it plain and simple for ya he won't be convicted of murder off the back of having no gun permit .

That is a fact so you can taper your hopes.

That's your opinion, despite being an incorrect one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

screaming Fcuk yOu in the face of a woman who looks in her 70s or 80 at least while shoving your middle finger in her face is political speech ?

no it is not

you are deluded

• Advertisement

Contact the appropriate authorities.

Does someone have to be an animal to do that?

Advertisement