Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,385 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

nullzero wrote: »
    It's relevant that he said "shoot me n*gga" to somebody holding an assault rifle and then chased that person and threw something at them.

Call me old fashioned, but if I see someone holding an assault rifle who clearly has issues with the cause I'm defending I wouldn't goad them to shoot me and then chase after them throwing things them.

Shooting him wasn't a proportional response and isn't justifiable, but logic dictates that the young lad with the assault rifle may be better left to his own devices.

I find it necessary to point out that I initially expressed disdain for the actions of people on BOTH sides of this situation. That context is important and I'd appreciate if you could reflect that when quoting me going forward.

I asked questions directly from posts you made, I am not sure what you think I am misrepresenting. I haven't put any words in your mouth, I asked for your thoughts plainly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Yes indeed. When Trump wins this election as I think he will it will get a hell of a lot worse.

Hopefully once he knows he’s secured a second term, Trump will come down hard on the animals looting and rioting and destroying America.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Overheal wrote: »
    Does saying that justify him being killed? How?

what do you think Shoot me N$igga means then ?

Hopefully once he knows he’s secured a second term, Trump will come down hard on the animals looting and rioting and destroying America.

With those AR-15s that fire automatically? :rolleyes:

Clear as day dehumanization of people here.

Look at you dehumanising people. "****ing disgusting" indeed!

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    what do you think Shoot me N$igga means then ?

I'm not sure that's relevant to what I am asking, and it is impolite to respond to a question with a question.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,060 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I asked questions directly from posts you made, I am not sure what you think I am misrepresenting. I haven't put any words in your mouth, I asked for your thoughts plainly.

I have answered your question. I'm happy to leave it there with you on this.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Another example of a cult follower unable to think for himself. If I don't agree with you on one thing then I must be on the other teams side and so disagree with you on everything. You're as bad as the MAGA nut jobs.

:confused:

Given the fact I caught you out in misrepresenting the video you posted repeatedly (did you think no one would watch it?), why are you so offended that I asked you to clarify your position when it doesn't appear you ever commented on on the Blake incident, despite multiple posts on Lil Rambo?

Funny, they're 'people' when you need them to be, and now you finally mention families in anguish, when earlier you were happy to write them off as ex-cons and pedo's etc.

Just to make an admonition of betting, clearly though you're not upset about the death of the victims so this looks like a naked attempt to simply attack a user you dislike.

Their families have nothing to do with them being paedos or domestic abusers. I’m sure they still feel hurt that they got themselves killed. I’m sure the family of the 17yo are distraught too that he has to stay in a juvenile detention centre for the time being.

I also couldn’t give a shiny shyte what it looked like to you. I’m surprised you can see anything with your head so buried in the sand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Have black lives matter done anything wrong in all of this are they to blame for any of the bloodshed ? If so can any of the defenders here list off what they have done wrong in there eyes

• Advertisement

With those AR-15s that fire automatically? :rolleyes:

Clear as day dehumanization of people here.

Where did I say it fired automatically?? I’ve seen others pull you up on things you’ve put into their mouths, first time you’ve done it to me. I’m honoured, I must be getting to you if you’ve resorted to making things up.

nullzero wrote: »
    I have answered your question. I'm happy to leave it there with you on this.

I think we both agree it doesn't justify the killing.

Cupatae wrote: »
    Have black lives matter done anything wrong in all of this are they to blame for any of the bloodshed ? If so can any of the defenders here list off what they have done wrong in there eyes

If the cops hadn't shot JB 7 times in the back. None of this would have happened.

Why are black people instantly the victims regardless of the facts ? According to BLM and there defenders in here.

Jacob Blake literally couldn't be anymore in the wrong but got martyr d for it , he did everything in his power to get himself shot .

Why are black people instantly the victims regardless of the facts ? According to BLM and there defenders in here.

Jacob Blake literally couldn't be anymore in the wrong but got martyr d for it , he did everything in his power to get himself shot .

Do you think he was trying to get himself shot?

If the cops hadn't shot JB 7 times in the back. None of this would have happened.

So not if Jacob Blake had complied with police and didn't reach into his car after struggling with them and resisting arrest

Their families have nothing to do with them being paedos or domestic abusers. I’m sure they still feel hurt that they got themselves killed. I’m sure the family of the 17yo are distraught too that he has to stay in a juvenile detention centre for the time being.

Gosh yeah I'm sure there's a lot of equivalence in the grief Lil' Rambo's enabling parents are feeling right now and those families of people who didn't make it back home to sleep that night.

I also couldn’t give a shiny shyte what it looked like to you. I’m surprised you can see anything with your head so buried in the sand.
    Got themselves killed. Didn't realise they committed suicide.

Do you think he was trying to get himself shot?

He certainly wasn't too worried about it reaching into his car after resisting arrest and ignoring the cops , I'm not even from the us and I know that if you do that you are likely to be shot.

So again he put them in that position they gave him every chance to comply .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

I'm not sure that's relevant to what I am asking, and it is impolite to respond to a question with a question.

lol another uncomfortable question deflected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,060 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I think we both agree it doesn't justify the killing.

Yes, but I recognise that the victim was not acting rationally or responsibly.
    They were both wrong, anyone dying in this type of situation is a horrible outcome.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Evidence of this or are we back to victim blaming?

All the evidence is there on video from what I can see.

Pistol guy fires the first shots resulting in the first chaser getting shot dead along with chasers stupidity of chasing, goading and attempting to assault someone carrying a fully loaded AR. Footage of that 1 is not very clear.

Pistol guy then proceeds to chase AR guy with the group resulting in 2-3 of them getting shot by rushing AR guy who had been knocked down by another chaser. All of the ones that got shot were assaulting or attempting to assault AR guy. Very clear video of that. Pistol guy was coming at him with the pistol while he was grounded. He's lucky he only got it in the arm.

Not excusing any of it. The gun laws are stupid. Allowing young people to carry guns, or anyone for that matter, is beyond stupid.

We already know that though. There's literally hundreds of incidents like this every year in the states and has been for a long ass time.

The reality all over the word is most people are idiots. Idiots and guns don't mix.

Got themselves killed. Didn't realise they committed suicide.

Suicide by stupidity.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    lol another uncomfortable question deflected

Ironic statement given the question itself was a deflection of an uncomfortable question.

He certainly wasn't too worried about it reaching into his car after resisting arrest and ignoring the cops , I'm not even from the us and I know that if you do that you are likely to be shot.

So again he put them in that position they gave him every chance to comply .

So do you think that these great American police values should be installed in ireland?

Suicide by stupidity.

I like to see them as actual people rather than animals. So maybe you should take a look at your own values. Back to the dehumanising. Did JB in any way act stupid?

I believe in the US people have the right to protest. Is that stupid?

I'd say your mask is slipping but you aren't a fan of them either.

Suicide by stupidity.
    Your attitude seems to be far more disgusting than those you've criticised...

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

Foxtrol wrote: »
    :confused:

Given the fact I caught you out in misrepresenting the video you posted repeatedly (did you think no one would watch it?), why are you so offended that I asked you to clarify your position when it doesn't appear you ever commented on on the Blake incident, despite multiple posts on Lil Rambo?

I didn't misrepresent the video. I specifically said watch the entire video.
    I am not offended as this is an anonymous internet chat room. Only an idiot would take offence
    I never commented on Mr Blake being shot because I wasn't interested in it.

Don't be offended if I don't reply to you again as wasting time chatting to cult followers is not high on my agenda of things to do tonight.

I like to see them as actual people rather than animals. So maybe you should take a look at your own values. Back to the dehumanising. Did JB in any way act stupid?

I believe in the US people have the right to protest. Is that stupid?

I'd say your mask is slipping but you aren't a fan of them either.

In any way? In every way. Resisting arrest for one.

Protest yes. Loot, riot and steal, no.

• Advertisement

In any way? In every way. Resisting arrest for one.

Protest yes. Loot, riot and steal, no.
    Apologies, I meant Mr. Rittenhouse rather than Jacob Blake.

Advertisement