Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

They were trying to disarm an obviously distressed individual.

Curious way to go about it, shooting a gun off in the air, physically assaulting him. One wonders why they didn't try to disarm those members of their group, if carrying a firearm is the measure of a distressed individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

antix80 wrote: »
    From his social media photos i didn't think much of him but after watching his interviews and the attacks on him by BLM/antifa it's hard to see how he was anything but a victim. If there were more people like him there would be fewer riots and less businesses burned to the ground. Just donated $20 to the legal fund.

If there were more people like him, black people would probably still be seen as lesser people in the eyes of the law, if not outright slaves.

If there were more people like him, black people would probably still be seen as lesser people in the eyes of the law, if not outright slaves.

Not given to hyperbole much, are you?

Not given to hyperbole much, are you?

Tell me how I am wrong. This guy travelled from out of state with a weapon to prevent black people protesting for justice and fair treatment.

Tell me how I am wrong. This guy travelled from out of state with a weapon to prevent black people protesting for justice and fair treatment.

How does that translate into the police in the US view black people as borderline slaves? What portion of the riots were about justice and fair treatment, was it when they were smashing cars or trying to burn down businesses?

I'm still waiting for you to clarify your statement from earlier about the Sheriff making racist remarks, but that seems to be beyond you.

• Advertisement

Curious way to go about it, shooting a gun off in the air, physically assaulting him. One wonders why they didn't try to disarm those members of their group, if carrying a firearm is the measure of a distressed individual.

Maybe because he was waving it around.

How does that translate into the police in the US view black people as borderline slaves? What portion of the riots were about justice and fair treatment, was it when they were smashing cars or trying to burn down businesses?

I didn't say the police view people as borderline slaves.
    Why don't you go ahead and put a percentage on the number of protesters who engaged in violence?
    Are you sure there wasn't another umbrella man involved also?
    I'm still waiting for you to clarify your statement from earlier about the Sheriff making racist remarks, but that seems to be beyond you.

I've already responded. Accept it, don't accept it. I don't care.

Maybe because he was waving it around.

Yea, that's not what the videos show at all, but spin your narrative as you see fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

He travelled 20 miles to stop shops being burned down by white people who travelled from even further afield!
    He was guarding a store (petrol station?) when he was first attacked by someone who tried to steal his weapon and perhaps kill or injure him.

Black people as borderline slaves. This is about how the police discriminate against ethnic minorities in the US. Is that how you view black people?

• Advertisement

Yea, that's not what the videos s:how at all, but spin your narrative as you see fit.

Here you go

I didn't say the police view people as borderline slaves.
    Why don't you go ahead and put a percentage on the number of protesters who engaged in violence?
    Are you sure there wasn't another umbrella man involved also?

I've already responded. Accept it, don't accept it. I don't care.

You didn't provide anything that would support a claim the sheriff was making a racist statement. Racism requiring animus directed at a specific group, which is the opposite of what he actually said. Thankfully, the video shows your claim to be as spurious as the rest of your posts

Here you go

He's not waving his gun about, he's in control, as the video shows. Why you persist in making false statements when the evidence is clear puzzles me.

Here you go

How's that "waving it around"?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

Black people as borderline slaves. This is about how the police discriminate against ethnic minorities in the US. Is that how you view black people?

WTF?

ROFL

He's not waving his gun about, he's in control, as the video shows. Why you persist in making false statements when the evidence is clear puzzles me.

It's not a false statement. It's obvious that he is in way over his head as he demonstrated by murdering two people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Have you got proof of that? You know that republicans are not white supremacists dont you? Maybe stop watching the Young Turks, that stuff will rot your brain.

Its amazing how the people calling him racist, etc didn't have anything bad to say about him for over 50 years. Its like he changed parties to run for President or something. And won.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Evidence of this or are we back to victim blaming?

CNN say the guy shot in the arms girlfriend said the guy is only sorry he didn't kill the 17 year old.

It's not a false statement. It's obvious that he is in way over his head as he demonstrated by murdering two people.

He killed two people. You could argue they were the ones in over their heads. Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight

Empty supposition. You are editorialising to fit your narrative.

• Advertisement

The only plus for the Donald trump fan boys here is that it distracts from the coronavirus disaster.

Always find it intriguing that there is anti-mask, pro trump, anti civil rights axis by a certain demographic of boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Here you go

That's not waving a gun about, that's how you hold an AR.

What justification did pistol guy have for discharging his firearm before the first fatal shooting by AR guy?

Why would you fire your pistol when someone is chasing a guy carrying an AR.

Literally the second after the pistol shot AR guy turns and opens fire on his chaser.

This is a state that has legal carry laws. AR guy was underage but was that known? If so why weren't the police asked to handle the situation?

The mistrust of police no doubt plays a role with vigilante justice on the rise over there.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    CNN say the guy shot in the arms girlfriend said the guy is only sorry he didn't kill the 17 year old.

Yes, Jeff. That's the evidence I was looking for. Provide a link. That's a pretty explosive allegation from his GF.

https://twitter.com/donie/status/1299441071911469056

Facebook once again showing what it is capable of.

BloodBath wrote: »
    That's not waving a gun about, that's how you hold an AR.

What justification did pistol guy have for discharging his firearm before the first fatal shooting by AR guy?

Why would you fire your pistol when someone is chasing a guy carrying an AR.

Literally the second after the pistol shot AR guy turns and opens fire on his chaser.

This is a state that has legal carry laws. AR guy was underage but was that known? If so why weren't the police asked to handle the situation?

The mistrust of police no doubt plays a role with vigilante justice on the rise over there.

So is it confirmed that the first guy who got shot in the head fired a pistol first. Any evidence of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,060 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

The only plus for the Donald trump fan boys here is that it distracts from the coronavirus disaster.

Always find it intriguing that there is anti-mask, pro trump, anti civil rights axis by a certain demographic of boards.

You have some bizarre notions of what peoples beliefs are here.

Glazers Out!

Jeff2 wrote: »

That comment just demonstrates rittenhouse was right to shoot him and keep running. The boy was running for safety before tripping to the ground and having been attacked with a skateboard by a masked man.

He did good. Why should he submit to a terrorist mob?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Watched the video.

He is being chased by a crowd
    Gets punched in back of head
    Continues running and falls
    Gets kicked in the face and hit by guy with skateboard
    People screaming to attack him

This is all as clear as day. He acted in self defence, only firing when he was on the ground and being attacked.

However he should never have been on the street with a weapon in the first fcuking place, the guy is 17 ffs.

Many many more videos online showing what happens when you get attacked by these mobs, basically you get your head kicked in, ****ed up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

So is it confirmed that the first guy who got shot in the head fired a pistol first. Any evidence of this?

The chaser didn't fire. Another close to the scene did. It's visible and audible in the video of that incident.

Rittenhouse had his back to the shot that was maybe 10 meters away. After the shot he turns and opens fire on the chaser.

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    You have some bizarre notions of what peoples beliefs are here.

It's mainly gullible people, especially the anti mask people. Twerps of the highest order. You would need to be really stupid to not realise how masks are our best way of containing corona.

Advertisement