Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,060 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Ok, so 0.05% is your benchmark, seems ludicrous but that's what you are going with.

Now, with that in mind, do you want to put a percentage on what you think the number of police precincts in which there is institutional racism or unacceptable behaviour.

No I don't care to put a percentage on that.

Do you care to admit you were unfair towards me earlier in the thread? I didn't think so. Here you are again demanding demanding demanding and giving nothing in return. You debate in bad faith and expect others to run around in circles to humour you.

Glazers Out!

°°°°°

“Estimate”
    Next!

The white supremacy kid shot 2 of those people so?

My apologies, it isn't an estimate it is an established number. Next.

Glazers Out!

°°°°°

Overheal wrote: »
    Okay. Well, that's not the case. And that's why they march.

There's more than simple peaceful marching going on though. People are dying.

Here's a question for you, how many avoidable deaths are acceptable to you?

I answered your questions promptly, I'm assuming you will undoubtedly extend me the same courtesy.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It doesn't matter how many are peaceful...at what point will that penny drop?

This is going to destroy the Democratic Party.

You'll be the one scratching your head calling the Yanks thick in November when Trump secures another 4 years....

NBA teams announced today that they are opening their stadiums to voters in November.

Even republicans (Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump) are coming out to support Biden because of Trumps ineptitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Foxtrol wrote: »
    They might try but I think it would blow back on them.

He had great opportunity to shoot 'Lil Rambo' after he'd killed a man but showed restraint at the time by trying to chase him instead. That contrasts terribly for Lil Rambo, who showed no restraint, shooting multiple rounds into people and the crowd.

I don't think a jury will be offended by regrets about the restraint you showed when the other person didn't and that lead to another man is dead and your life is altered forever.

Why do you lie when the video shows the opposite of what you posted. He didn't fire indiscriminately into the crowd, he exercised control and infact didn't fire on one of his attackers when they put their hands up.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Black people are still being shot, so I agree.
    Time for change.

What do you think about the white people shot and the other races, or is it just exclusively to benefit the black race, gotta love Only Black Lives Matter logic.

“Estimate”
    Next!

And so the mental gymnastics continue, he was Murderer terrorist now his a white supremacist quite the achievement for a lad that merely defended himself from 4 men one of which was armed and the other was a convicted pedophile.. no body bats an eyelid, the kid should have just accepted his faith that would have appeased the BLM crew on here.. they would rather a kid get beaten or killed than him defend himself from BLM.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

nullzero wrote: »
    There's more than simple peaceful marching going on though. People are dying.

Here's a question for you, how many avoidable deaths are acceptable to you?

"If we don't get it, burn it down"
    Who organises this siht?? This is insane

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1299462309102997505?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

NBA teams announced today that they are opening their stadiums to voters in November.

Even republicans (Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump) are coming out to support Biden because of Trumps ineptitude.

Jesus you are in some bubble...

You are going to get that in this election, people switching party, it's happening to both parties....Trump received a much bigger mandate from Republicans than Biden got from Democrats...that is what is relevant.

Just so you know...there's a ball of democrat voters switching to the republican party as well!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

nullzero wrote: »
    It's estimated that 30 people died in the protests that took place after George Floyd was killed. 30 lives ended. How is that acceptable?

2.8 million Americans die every year.

So 30 is nothing. Most are bloody idiots like that guy who got squished by a statue he pulled down (i think he survived actually). These people are darwin award level idiots.

BLM is a con. Black criminals with outstanding warrants act stupid trying to escape justice and end up getting killed by cops spooked by unpredictable behavior. So masked thugs loot and riot but most are peaceful (but harrass people they don't agree with and improvise weapons like using a skateboard)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 drunkmonkey911

If there were more people like him, black people would probably still be seen as lesser people in the eyes of the law, if not outright slaves.

These kind of unsubstantiated claims only serve to damage a persons own credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

And idiots on here wonder why people are armed protecting business's. BLM - burn ,loot , murder

And idiots on here wonder why people are armed protecting business's. BLM - burn ,loot , murder

There couldn't be a more accurate description of that lot! Burn Loot Murder!! absolutely on the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

The Purge - courtesy of this lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Spiderman0081

I think their talking about average iq grades. Not sure what they’ll burn down though when they don’t get them

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

antix80 wrote: »
    2.8 million Americans die every year.

So 30 is nothing. Most are bloody idiots like that guy who got squished by a statue he pulled down (i think he survived actually). These people are darwin award level idiots.

Apparently, he now has even less IQ than he started out with

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Foxtrol wrote: »
    They might try but I think it would blow back on them.

He had great opportunity to shoot 'Lil Rambo' after he'd killed a man but showed restraint at the time by trying to chase him instead. That contrasts terribly for Lil Rambo, who showed no restraint, shooting multiple rounds into people and the crowd.

I don't think a jury will be offended by regrets about the restraint you showed when the other person didn't and that lead to another man is dead and your life is altered forever.

Oh yes, pistol guy showed great restraint by firing the first rounds and quite possibly got the first guy killed by spooking AR guy who was being chased.

The same pistol guy who got shot in the arm while pulling his gun on the grounded AR guy, and once wounded he backed off, AR guy didn't continue to shoot so he's alive.

I'm not taking sides, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Everyone involved in this behaved like idiots. It's not some left vs right thing. You don't have to take sides.

Bambi wrote: »
    Apparently, he now has even less IQ than he started out with

It may have increased slightly. He learned about gravity.

BloodBath wrote: »
    Oh yes, pistol guy showed great restraint by firing the first rounds and quite possibly got the first guy killed by spooking AR guy who was being chased.

The same pistol guy who got shot in the arm while pulling his gun on the grounded AR guy, and once wounded he backed off, AR guy didn't continue to shoot so he's alive.

I'm not taking sides, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Everyone involved in this behaved like idiots. It's not some left vs right thing. You don't have to take sides.

You ll notice any time foxtrol, overheal or tellmemore make any point about that incident they will never reference the fact he was been chased by people who fired the first shots.

They actively ignore those aspects of the incident in there attempts to label him any of the following "murderer ,terrorist and white supremacist"

Extremely hypocritical lot at the best of time, heavily skewed towards blm and will lie and muddy the waters to defend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It's not even known as fact if the lad Kyal that did shoot the first guy.
    Other shots were fired.

He was to protect business and was chased away from doing that.

His parents should not let I'm go but he did well in the situation he got into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,876 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The sooner the schools open the better so this lot can go back to school.

They all look like kids .
    I've noticed that most of these protesters seem to be angry young females.

BloodBath wrote: »

Hang on. Is this true?

If the guy with the pistol who got shot in the arm was discharging his weapon at the same time a guy he was aligned with attacked a man holding a gun, I'm afraid this removes any doubt that this was anything other than self defence. It's a crazy situation fanned by the media

• Registered Users Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

The sooner the schools open the better so this lot can go back to school.

They all look like kids .
    I've noticed that most of these protesters seem to be angry young females.

That has been a thing I've spotted as well, we all remember what it is like to be kids, how impressionable you can be...these kids have echo chambers that were not around when we were young...those echo chambers will drive a person into hysteria, which is manifesting itself on the streets...

I passed a group of Climate change protesters today, about 30 of them, all under the age of 22...27 of them female.

It was the same when in that very city centre again about 30 BLM protesters took a knee chanting BLM back in May...mostly young women.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The irony that the people shot were not black and were attackers.

At a BLM

Cupatae wrote: »
    You ll notice any time foxtrol, overheal or tellmemore make any point about that incident they will never reference the fact he was been chased by people who fired the first shots.

They actively ignore those aspects of the incident in there attempts to label him any of the following "murderer ,terrorist and white supremacist"

Extremely hypocritical lot at the best of time, heavily skewed towards blm and will lie and muddy the waters to defend them.
    Why was he carrying a gun illegally in the first place? Hopefully, he'll get prosecuted as an adult seeming as he was acting like a big boy with an AR15.

That has been a thing I've spotted as well, we all remember what it is like to be kids, how impressionable you can be...these kids have echo chambers that were not around when we were young...those echo chambers will drive a person into hysteria, which is manifesting itself on the streets...

I passed a group of Climate change protesters today, about 30 of them, all under the age of 22...27 of them female.

It was the same when in that very city centre again about 30 BLM protesters took a knee chanting BLM back in May...mostly young women.

The word Hysteria comes from the Greek word for uterus.

Your sleuthing skills know no bounds Columbo. Passing by and you counted 30 and knew 27 of them were female and all of them were under the age of 22. Maybe you should work for law enforcement.....

Why was he carrying a gun illegally in the first place? Hopefully, he'll get prosecuted as an adult seeming as he was acting like a big boy with with AR15.

What of it? You're acting like the rioters knew what age he was when they attacked him. They didn't know, they didn't care. They just hated him for trying to protect buildings and wanted to disarm him and injure him (or worse)

If he was out to kill he could have picked off maybe a dozen of them.

Hang on. Is this true?

If the guy with the pistol who got shot in the arm was discharging his weapon at the same time a guy he was aligned with attacked a man holding a gun, I'm afraid this removes any doubt that this was anything other than self defence. It's a crazy situation fanned by the media

I'm not sure if pistol guy from the first fatal shooting is the same as pistol guy from the second. He's not visible in the first video but his gunshot muzzle flash and sound are. Directly after he fires his pistol AR guy turns and shoots his chaser.

Later he is visible standing over the grounded AR guy holding his pistol and get's shot in the arm, then raises his arms in surrender and backs off.

• Advertisement

What of it? You're acting like the rioters knew what age he was when they attacked him. They didn't know, they didn't care. They just hated him for trying to protect buildings and wanted to disarm him and injure him (or worse)

If he was out to kill he could have picked off maybe a dozen of them.

The murderer has taken personal responsibility for his actions. He broke the law bringing that weapon across state lines. He'll be a very (deservedly) old man before he gets out. I don't envy his mental anguish at the moment. Hope he's on suicide watch.

Advertisement