Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

Foxtrol wrote: »

But look....

https://twitter.com/ChesterKisiel/status/1280514681204027406?s=20

Comparing anyone in America to ISIS is incredibly ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,426 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Driving might be a privilege where your from, but here its a necessity( if you live outside the cities), you don't have the privilege to stand out in the middle of the road and block traffic, any person with a bit of cop on knows to stay out of the road, see thats whats missing here with the BLM crowd a bit of cop on , were right your wrong .... smh privilege your full of hot air overheal,

So you're saying in Ireland if people were in the roadway you would be plowing through them? "This is a necessity, I live in a bungalow in the Burren and I need my milk!"

Plenty of evidence of peaceful protesters in Kenosha during the organized events, far more than the criminals that have come out after dark.

https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/status/1299803029491900416?s=20

So much fire and looting mother of God etc.
    do you agree that driving is a privilege?

Categorically not the privilege to run people over.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

So your telling me they would've got off the road when the lights changed? Come on now really really foxtrol , do you agree that driving is a privilege? Really foxtrol, like so many clips online BLM crowd love to block roads and not let traffic by, but oh no one clip of a red light and hey presto their in the right, i just can't believe you can't see no wrong in them, every excuse you can find to change the narrative. Smh

You mightn't like the facts but that is what the video shows. The trucks went through red lights, hitting and macing people in the process.

https://twitter.com/TheRealCoryElia/status/1299908378810957825?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Overheal wrote: »
    So you're saying in Ireland if people were in the roadway you would be plowing through them? "This is a necessity, I live in a bungalow in the Burren and I need my milk!"

seriously overheal? Your sounding like spoilt child now, i would hope people would ha e the cop on not to walk in the middle of road and if they did you'd beep the horn to get them to move to the FOOTPATH, i live 5 miles from nearest shop, 20 miles from work and driving is a necessity not a privilege, your argument is getting silly and repetitive now smh again. Your definitely an american always right never listen,

• Advertisement

But look....

https://twitter.com/ChesterKisiel/status/1280514681204027406?s=20

Comparing anyone in America to ISIS is incredibly ignorant.

'But look', many here have been cheering white people dressed the same way and open carrying the same types of weapons and you're now hiding under the bed because black people are doing it. :rolleyes:

Like with with guns, the best way for there to be a tightening on the activities of 'militias' is for black people to use their same rights.

https://twitter.com/KanielaIng/status/1299108668139425792?s=20

https://twitter.com/GirlsDwt/status/1300062192704913409?s=20

You mightn't like the facts but that is what the video shows. The trucks went through red lights, hitting and macing people in the process.

https://twitter.com/TheRealCoryElia/status/1299908378810957825?s=20

Omg look so they dont stop traffic on the road? Fire up another clip I'll do the same ..... your so blinkered, god help ye over there!! Attacking trans people attacking gay people attacking white people burning peoples property for the fun it your just as bad as what your suppose to be standing up for

Omg look so they dont stop traffic on the road? Fire up another clip I'll do the same ..... your so blinkered, god help ye over there!! Attacking trans people attacking gay people attacking white people burning peoples property for the fun it your just as bad as what your suppose to be standing up for

https://twitter.com/i/status/1297770791891656706

It is up to the police to stop people from breaking the law, when civilians start taking things into their own hands is when we have the deaths we've seen the last few days

seriously overheal? Your sounding like spoilt child now, i would hope people would ha e the cop on not to walk in the middle of road and if they did you'd beep the horn to get them to move to the FOOTPATH, i live 5 miles from nearest shop, 20 miles from work and driving is a necessity not a privilege, your argument is getting silly and repetitive now smh again. Your definitely an american always right never listen,

Calm yourself.

You're defending motorists ignoring traffic, driving through pedestrians, firing weapons out the back. These aren't part of the privilege to drive. This isn't 'sure beep so they move to the footpath' stuff.
    driving is a necessity not a privilege

Nope, driving is a privilege. Nobody 'needs' to drive an automobile, the government is not going to protect your ability to operate a vehicle because it's 'needed.' If you can't follow the terms of the license you will receive sanctions up to and including revocation of your license. Living out in the bog certainly isn't going to convince a high court that your DUI should be thrown out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Being a bit dramatic there, Tacticool avatar guy.

It's obvious hyperbole. Somebody needs to get a handle on the rioting though.

What do you propose? You're going to see a lot more Kyles if the police or military don't stop this madness soon.
    It is up to the police to stop people from breaking the law, when civilians start taking things into their own hands is when we have the deaths we've seen the last few days

I wouldn't fancy being a police officer trying to stop these lunatics who are clearly anti police.

• Advertisement

BloodBath wrote: »

What do you propose? You're going to see a lot more Kyles if the police or military don't stop this madness soon.

It's a political problem, where is the political leadership? As POTUS, Trump has had every opportunity to unite people - the problem is we know that's not his MO.

The rioting/looting is pretty small scale, it is just Trump and the media have done a great job of amplifying it for their own benefit.

For weeks you'd swear the whole of Portland was a warzone when it was about a 2 block area.

Fox were caught editing images on their site to make them seem extreme and implying month old video was new.

Lil Rambos need to be cracked down on hard, not sucked up to like we see from the police. Will likely only happen though when the black militias start showing up to events.
    I wouldn't fancy being a police officer trying to stop these lunatics who are clearly anti police.

They know what they signed up for and are well paid as a result.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

look at this white cnut walking across the road minding his own business, obviously a white supremacist

YeaH

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1300414877970960384

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

This is all so disgusting, that is horrendous - could have killed him. Whatever the cause, or reason it appears that thugs - and I dont care about the side - in America think they have open season to do whatever they want.
    I dont know what colour/belief etc the attacker has but I hope he ends up caught and in jail or a long long time. Other comments linked to the black supremacist poster of the video is horrendous - racism is not ok.

Also, does everyone in America just constantly have their phone out recording?

statesaver wrote: »
    look at this white cnut walking across the road minding his own business, obviously a white supremacist

YeaH

Absolute scum but is there any evidence at all to call that attack 'race based violence'?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Posters treat Americans as being crazy to carry a pistol for protection

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

YeaH

Attempted murder of an innocent civilian minding his own business but you won't hear a word about it.

Yet a criminal sexual offender who is armed and running from police while reaching into his vehicle and get's shot as result causes uproar and riots.

Sounds about right.
    Absolute scum but is there any evidence at all to call that attack 'race based violence'?

About as much as there was for GF or JB.

About as much as there was for GF or JB.

Point out where the attacker in that video is a part of a group that since its foundation has either been openly racist or had deep problems with race?

I don't think even Trump or his cronies has taking this ridiculous leap that the protests are going to cause 'years of future economic depression'.

'It wasn't the inept mishandling of an epidemic which record unemployment increases that caused the depression, it was the couple of smashed windows and burnt out building...' Utter nonsense.

Aside from that, your claim that property is more important than human life is pretty vile, though unsurprising.

Yes, I'm sure investors will be rushing to put money into these communities after they've been destroyed yet again.

Please show where I've claimed property is more valuable. Stating that the very real devastation inflicted on people in these cities suffering riots is more relevant than generalised claims about the oppression of black people.

Calm yourself.

You're defending motorists ignoring traffic, driving through pedestrians, firing weapons out the back. These aren't part of the privilege to drive. This isn't 'sure beep so they move to the footpath' stuff.

Nope, driving is a privilege. Nobody 'needs' to drive an automobile, the government is not going to protect your ability to operate a vehicle because it's 'needed.' If you can't follow the terms of the license you will receive sanctions up to and including revocation of your license. Living out in the bog certainly isn't going to convince a high court that your DUI should be thrown out.

Your taken the piss now overheal, nobody needs to drive smh, defending motorists I'm not but you have one clip and now its all the motorists fault, what about all them leftist blocking roads is it to annoy the motorist because thats what their doing or is it part of their privilege.... oh I'm calm out overheal have come across many a american like yourself, don't forget its your country that's in the s#its and everyone looking in from afar are in shock with the carry on, but the country is polarised none of ye can or are willing to change it

• Advertisement

YeaH

Reparations.

(or maybe its just ****ty parenting?)

YeaH

White privilege at its finest ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brentanrodgers

Sickening but not at all surprising - that type of shíte goes on all the time and everyone turns a blind eye to it. If the roles were reversed there would be wall to wall coverage - think of what the media pulled in the Nick Sandman case.

Some enablers here posting how do you know it's a racial attack? The thug who posted it on his instagram did so with the hash tag #whitelivesdontmatter - scroll down in the twitter thread and you'll see it, that is if the laughing from the group of them wasn't enough evidence.

Your taken the piss now overheal, nobody needs to drive smh

Yet it is your position that driving is a necessity, not a privilege :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure investors will be rushing to put money into these communities after they've been destroyed yet again.

Insurance covers the criminal damage.

As for long term investors, I'd argue a police force that has a close to openly racist sheriff and police officers that thank a 'child soldier' who was about to kill people is probably a much bigger concern.
    Please show where I've claimed property is more valuable. Stating that the very real devastation inflicted on people in these cities suffering riots is more relevant than generalised claims about the oppression of black people.

To quote you 'Certainly less important than nebulous claims of police brutality'.

What you call nebulous is real people dying or life changing injuries. Whether you want to believe it is racially motivated or not, it doesn't change that it is at best p1ss poor policing that needs to be fixed.

Cop practices his martial arts on a civilian with his hands on his head.

How often did we see on this thread, 'if he'd only just have complied...'

https://twitter.com/KristenClarkeJD/status/1299982749332365312?s=20

Insurance covers the criminal damage.

As for long term investors, I'd argue a police force that has a close to openly racist sheriff and police officers that thank a 'child soldier' who was about to kill people is probably a much bigger concern.

To quote you 'Certainly less important than nebulous claims of police brutality'.

What you call nebulous is real people dying or life changing injuries. Whether you want to believe it is racially motivated or not, it doesn't change that it is at best p1ss poor policing that needs to be fixed.

Insurance is not likely to cover it. Video of a guy who owned a car dealership, which was destroyed, saying his insurance wouldn't cover the damages. Hundreds of thousands of dollars, and that's hardly unique.

Your claims are entirely nebulous. This whole thread shown that what you claim to be police brutality is often driven by the belligerent nature of folks being detained by police. Making sweeping statements means nothing, each incident is unique to itself.

Sickening but not at all surprising - that type of shíte goes on all the time and everyone turns a blind eye to it. If the roles were reversed there would be wall to wall coverage - think of what the media pulled in the Nick Sandman case.

Some enablers here posting how do you know it's a racial attack? The thug who posted it on his instagram did so with the hash tag #whitelivesdontmatter - scroll down in the twitter thread and you'll see it, that is if the laughing from the group of them wasn't enough evidence.

He has been doxxed already on the internet. There is screenshots of him gloating about it.

Lovely looking house in what seems like a low crime area.

I just saw Trump tweeted RIP yesterday about the Portland victim which is just throwing fuel on the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

YeaH

Disgusting fairly easy to see why Americans are turning against the Dems and going to vote for Trump when assaults like this are a daily occurrence.

• Advertisement

Yet it is your position that driving is a necessity, not a privilege :rolleyes:

Yeah.. catch him out on some stupid bull****..
    Well done..
    Great discourse..

Advertisement