Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Then you're best off avoiding my posts about Trump policy of forcibly removing children from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps. That would be an aspect of his presidency I am quite outraged about.

Oh dear... Firstly from what I've seen of them they are not concentration camps, thats a fairly ridiculous comparison.
    Secondly, when a large amount of child trafficking is done across the southern US border the onus falls on the authorities to a) stop people crossing the border illegally and b)find out If the children they are bringing across the border are indeed their children and not part of a child trafficking chain.
    So the adults must be held in a detention centre whilst processing as they've already broken the law by illegally crossing and the children cannot be put into adult detention centres with the adults because thats not safe and the authorities are not even sure if the children are safe with them.
    If your arrested for drunk driving with your kids in the back seat your kids will be forcibly removed from you.
    Its not a nice thing to go through I'm sure for kids or adults but thats a result of trying to go around the law. I wish they didn't feel they have to do these things but the world isn't perfect unfortunately.
    I'm not gonna bother doing the whole what about Obama? thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

WrenBoy wrote: »
    I get you don't like him, I don't think he's all that either, but the way I see it these riots have been whipped up just as much (if not more so) by rhetoric from the Dems and local governments stance of backing the riots using them as a weapon against Tump.
    This talk of the city didn't want him to visit, maybe because they are all Anti-Trump ? that may be true, very hard to gauge that, another possibility is they are afraid of what BLM will do to the city if Trump visits. Its almost like a hostage situation.

Yes, look at all these people that were at a counter event against Trump. An obvious BLM 'hostage situation' if there ever was one. :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/dexdigi/status/1300855524049727488?s=20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Yes, look at all these people that were at a counter event against Trump. An obvious BLM 'hostage situation' if there ever was one. :rolleyes:

it may be when the sun goes down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

If I was a business owner who saw Trump was coming to town during these riots, I'd be bricking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    It was determined that drugs were found in Floyd's system at the time of his arrest and the drugs led to his death. Ofocurse it got buried because it doesn't fit the "Police Officers are out to kill Black People" narrative.

would suggest the drugs contributed to his initial reaction to law enforcement.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

For someone who grew up watching Fame and Sesame Street amongst a lot of other TV programs and sitcoms.
    I've always seen a good mixture of race, whether they're presenter's actor's, lead roles, cameo's etc

I remember Beatstreet, it was a breakdance movie about people from all the different races dancing together and it was the same in the Rave and house music scene people out dancing together untill the power's that be decided to break it all up and we had the criminal justice system, and I suppose before The Music for the gilted generation album came out people were more together than divided.

For the life of me I don't know what the hell went wrong,and as for the single white male mantra that's another load of boulderdash.
    And what about the Latinos, Middle Eastern people, native Americans and Oriental population who all lived in America since it's foundation.
    They're not out joining up and craving attention and drawing negative attention to themselves.
    And I'd say a lot of African Americans are ashamed of having anything to do with the terrorists calling themselves Antifa making out that African Americans need help from a bunch of crusty bitches and a load of ragtags.
    With nothing to do only cause trouble and strike fear into old white people going about their business.

Absolutely pathetic people Antifa

There's a bit of graffiti sprayed around Ennis supporting Anfita, no doubt a few cucks and their claims to fame is scribbling on a wall.

For heaven's sake I'm in my mid 40's and my generation loved to party,dance maybe take a few yokes and smokes, now all the rebellious youths of today are not dancing together and partying, instead they're sitting around moaning about Trump and BLM and can't see the wood from the tree's.

If I was a business owner who saw Trump was coming to town during these riots, I'd be bricking it.

No need. Plenty of BLM guys to brick it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Oh dear... Firstly from what I've seen of them they are not concentration camps, thats a fairly ridiculous comparison.
    Secondly, when a large amount of child trafficking is done across the southern US border the onus falls on the authorities to a) stop people crossing the border illegally and b)find out If the children they are bringing across the border are indeed their children and not part of a child trafficking chain.
    So the adults must be held in a detention centre whilst processing as they've already broken the law by illegally crossing and the children cannot be put into adult detention centres with the adults because thats not safe and the authorities are not even sure if the children are safe with them.
    If your arrested for drunk driving with your kids in the back seat your kids will be forcibly removed from you.
    Its not a nice thing to go through I'm sure for kids or adults but thats a result of trying to go around the law. I wish they didn't feel they have to do these things but the world isn't perfect unfortunately.
    I'm not gonna bother doing the whole what about Obama? thing.
    They are concentration camps unfortunately, often up to 3 times over capacity with completely inadequate facilities. They were appalling when the Obama administration used them as a last resort to unaccompanied minors with no friends or family in the US if there were no foster options, and so of course one of the first things the Trump admin did was making them the go-to option for all minors, accompanied or otherwise which has led to their severe overcrowding.

It's funny that the reasons you are trying to give have nothing to do with those given by John Kelly who oversaw the change in 2017, his claim was it was all about deterrence, and nothing to do with making the children safer while in custody.

If you are arrested for drunk driving your kids are not necessarily taken away from you, though those that are are not thrown into caged concentration camps. There would rightfully be absolute uproar if they were.

Then you're best off avoiding my posts about Trump policy of forcibly removing children from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps. That would be an aspect of his presidency I am quite outraged about.

I certainly will. For someone who doesn't like lies, it's a bizarre thing to post.

nthclare wrote: »
    For someone who grew up watching Fame and Sesame Street amongst a lot of other TV programs and sitcoms.
    I've always seen a good mixture of race, whether they're presenter's actor's, lead roles, cameo's etc

I remember Beatstreet, it was a breakdance movie about people from all the different races dancing together and it was the same in the Rave and house music scene people out dancing together untill the power's that be decided to break it all up and we had the criminal justice system, and I suppose before The Music for the gilted generation album came out people were more together than divided.

For the life of me I don't know what the hell went wrong,and as for the single white male mantra that's another load of boulderdash.
    And what about the Latinos, Middle Eastern people, native Americans and Oriental population who all lived in America since it's foundation.
    They're not out joining up and craving attention and drawing negative attention to themselves.
    And I'd say a lot of African Americans are ashamed of having anything to do with the terrorists calling themselves Antifa making out that African Americans need help from a bunch of crusty bitches and a load of ragtags.
    With nothing to do only cause trouble and strike fear into old white people going about their business.

Absolutely pathetic people Antifa

There's a bit of graffiti sprayed around Ennis supporting Anfita, no doubt a few cucks and their claims to fame is scribbling on a wall.

For heaven's sake I'm in my mid 40's and my generation loved to party,dance maybe take a few yokes and smokes, now all the rebellious youths of today are not dancing together and partying, instead they're sitting around moaning about Trump and BLM and can't see the wood from the tree's.

I know right wing media has you hiding under your bed from Antifa and BLM but you're much more likely to be killed or murdered by right wing groups than Antifa or BLM.

• Advertisement

Yeah.. I've been watching 90s TV of late.. And to think it went from that to the ridiculous bullsh1t we're seeing these days is tragic..
    And that they're calling it progressive is just sadly funny..
    And that so many are buying into it is just, yeah, a tragedy..

I know right wing media has you hiding under your bed from Antifa and BLM but you're much more likely to be killed or murdered by right wing groups than Antifa or BLM.

You're probably way more likely to be killed by a black man than anyone else..

For all the talk of the cost of the damage due to looting and rioting, have people seen the settlements that have been found against police officers?

In 2019, $300 million of US taxpayer money was paid out due to wrong doing by police officers. That is likely only the tip of the iceberg if it wasn't such a long and expensive process to get their day in court.

You're probably way more likely to be killed by a black man than anyone else..

Well if you're a victim of a murder and you're white, 83% of the time it is another white person that killed you.

Don't let facts get in the way of that prejudice though

Well if you're a victim of a murder and you're white, 83% of the time it is another white person that killed you.

Sigh..

If someone throws **** at you and you duck, there's no point in picking it up staining your hands and throwing it back.

G'luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Here you go, how ANTIFA and BLM conduct "security" at their protests.

Intelligence Gathering at Protests, by J.D.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Firstly, that writer seems to be a complete nutjob (not surprising seeing as they write a survival blog).

They complain about people wearing body armour and carrying weapons when these are the type of right wing groups they are up against.

https://twitter.com/shane_burley1/status/1297253088063926272?s=20

If someone throws **** at you and you duck, there's no point in picking it up staining your hands and throwing it back.

G'luck

In your analogy I was actually just pointing out where you **** all over yourself.

Keep waving your fist at that graffiti 'terrorism' though. You're really 'seeing the wood from the trees'.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,687 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

That is complete and utter nonsense of a 'report'
    I’m sure they were thrilled when they reviewed the photos and noticed that my middle finger was discreetly displayed in every photo they took. I quickly went around a corner and applied gray man tactics, switching my hoodie, ball cap, and face mask, and taking off the sunglasses. I tested it and they appeared to have no clue that I was the same person.

This guy is living in some fantasy land like he is Travis Bickle or when he gets really excited, maybe Rambo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

DC Police officers responded to a call to investigate a man in a vehicle with a gun. The video below is of an 18-year-old Deon Kay on his Instagram page that very day. When cops approached the vehicle 2 out of the four people that were in the car fled. One way Deon Kay brandishing a gun, he shot once by the police officers

Right on que, BLM was protesting and throwing tantrums in the street about the “innocent teen boy” who had lost his life. I find it funny how BLM call him a teen when trying to invoke sympathy but its “DC police murdered a Black man today.” when attempting to stoke hatred and chaos.

“During the foot pursuit, one of the suspects brandished a firearm. In response, an officer discharged their firearm one time, striking the suspect,” the MPD statement said. source

Bodycam footage

Its a damn shame and a waste of life but play stupid games win stupid prizes etc

DC Police officers responded to a call to investigate a man in a vehicle with a gun. The video below is of an 18-year-old Deon Kay on his Instagram page that very day. When cops approached the vehicle 2 out of the four people that were in the car fled. One way Deon Kay brandishing a gun, he shot once by the police officers

Right on que, BLM was protesting and throwing tantrums in the street about the “innocent teen boy” who had lost his life. I find it funny how BLM call him a teen when trying to invoke sympathy but its “DC police murdered a Black man today.” when attempting to stoke hatred and chaos.

“During the foot pursuit, one of the suspects brandished a firearm. In response, an officer discharged their firearm one time, striking the suspect,” the MPD statement said.
    Bodycam footage

Its a damn shame and a waste of life but play stupid games win stupid prizes etc

You really showed those few dozen protesters that turned up after the shooting...

Isn't that new law great, that was implemented thanks to the protests over the summer? Police have to release body cam footage as soon as possible, maximum of a 5 day delay. Sorts situations out quickly rather than letting them fester.

I'm also still waiting on those videos of police being attacked with bags of soup.

In your analogy I was actually just pointing out where you **** all over yourself.

Keep waving your fist at that graffiti 'terrorism' though. You're really 'seeing the wood from the trees'.

That just flew over my head, nice try though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

“During the foot pursuit, one of the suspects brandished a firearm. In response, an officer discharged their firearm one time, striking the suspect,” the MPD statement said. source

Bodycam footage

All my sympathy to the cops going out there everyday, risking their life.

They deserve more respect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I love it when people pull stats out of a hat like that LOL

What matters is how many people keep getting into trouble with the Police. How difficult is it to lead an honest life?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

White ANTIFA man arrested carrying a flame thrower.

Here is the white woman yelling at a police officer of colour.

Amazing how quiet and polite they become when isolated, but behave like total fascists when in a mob.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    All my sympathy to the cops going out there everyday, risking their life.

They deserve more respect

Media don't waste time on stirring the pot , 18 year old black teen shot in the back reported everywhere first . Turns out it looks justified . Your man's no loss to society anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

The way blm are shouting about the murdering cops, you'd think the cops kill every blackman that commits murder ... most of the lads in the picture killed at least one cop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

BLM = Burn, Loot and Murder.

Looters lives matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

You really showed those few dozen protesters that turned up after the shooting...

Isn't that new law great, that was implemented thanks to the protests over the summer? Police have to release body cam footage as soon as possible, maximum of a 5 day delay. Sorts situations out quickly rather than letting them fester.

I'm also still waiting on those videos of police being attacked with bags of soup.

Here's the problem. Cop does something wrong, you are screaming from the rooftops.

Black man does wrong or his dumbass actions lead to him getting shot, you don't mention it one little bit. You just deflect and talk about bodycam footage and bags of soup.

Advertisement