Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,687 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    I love it when people pull stats out of a hat like that LOL

What matters is how many people keep getting into trouble with the Police. How difficult is it to lead an honest life?

What constitutes getting in to trouble?

If any demographic were consistently mistreated because of a perception that they are up to no good based only on the colour of their skin, that system needs to change.

Example
    A Black doctor is upset at a man who she says racially profiled her when he blocked her from entering the community that she has lived in for about eight years.

A part of the nearly 30-minute exchange was captured on camera.

A police report indicates that Nnenna Aguocha stated she was attempting to enter the Buckhead Townhome community after just coming off an overnight shift

when another property owner stopped her at the gate entrance. She said he parked his car under the gate arm and refused to move forward to let her in, despite her repeated requests.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Here's the problem. Cop does something wrong, you are screaming from the rooftops.

Black man does wrong or his dumbass actions lead to him getting shot, you don't mention it one little bit. You just deflect and talk about bodycam footage and bags of soup.

The cops are specifically there to protect and to serve.
    They are supposedly trained to do so.
    They are effectively an arm of the government in most modern societies.
    They absolutely should be held to a higher account than Joe Public, Black or White.

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    All my sympathy to the cops going out there everyday, risking their life.

They deserve more respect

Even these
    At a deposition hearing in May, Sweeney asked one of the officers, Samuel Aldama, if he harbored racial animus toward African Americans, and Aldama spent close to five minutes struggling to give an answer. At first Aldama said he did have ill feelings, then changed tack and said he’d misunderstood the question.

Next, Sweeney asked Aldama if he had a tattoo. After some hesitation, Aldama showed an elaborate image on his calf of a frightening skeletal figure wielding a rifle. Between 10 and 20 deputies at the Compton station had the same tattoo, he acknowledged.

Sweeney hadn’t known about the tattoo in advance. But he did know that the Los Angeles sheriff’s department had a history of violent gang-like cliques that glorify violence for its own sake and pressure deputies to break the rules so they can prove their bona fides and “earn their ink” in the form of just such hidden tattoos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

Mafia Tactics is it?

This from a former award winning cop who experienced Omerta in action within police forces.

Notwithstanding the above, your article is the BLM calling for support for Black and other minority owned businesses through purchasing of goods and services from them or through donating to organisations that support them.
    In that sense, they are more Robin Hood than the Mafia but you wouldn't expect Breitbart to see it that way of course.

Please read the documents yourself.
    They make Demands backed up by threats.

Best parts of the DEMANDS

If a private owned business does not meet the bLM quotas, they will have to ‘Donate’ 1.5 % of their monthly profits to the ‘black lives matter organization and movement’

Mandatory re-education of business owners and ALL the staff
    Paid by the business owners.

And any business that doesn’t, will be paid a visit by the thugs and their supporters.

https://www.scribd.com/document/471102642/Occupy-Nulu-Demands#from_embed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Please read the documents yourself.
    They make Demands backed up by threats.

Best parts of the DEMANDS

If a private owned business does not meet the bLM quotas, they will have to ‘Donate’ 1.5 % of their monthly profits to the ‘black lives matter organization and movement’

Mandatory re-education of business owners and ALL the staff
    Paid by the business owners.

And any business that doesn’t, will be paid a visit by the thugs and their supporters.

https://www.scribd.com/document/471102642/Occupy-Nulu-Demands#from_embed

And in addition to that they are demanding -
    The initial level of representation shall be achieved by 17 Aug 2020 with incremental increases if 5% in each 6 month period.

A nice way of extorting money with menaces from small business owners - some who are now trying to fight the intimidation of blm

https://wfpl.org/cuban-community-rallies-behind-nulu-restaurant-after-controversy-over-blm-demands/

• Advertisement

He didn't carry the coffin. Also, I believe NM wanted the provos to come to the table for peace talks. Imagine, acting in a conciliatory fashion.

My bad about carrying the coffin, 7 years memory.

Nelson Mandela did want the Provos at the peace talks, but didn't want them to disarm first. which if you remember was a huge problem at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

The 7 cops who were there for Daniel Prudes death have all been suspended.

While I'm of the opinion that this is simply not a osutation that police should be in without properly trained professionals to assist them, we would appear to have another case of police lying about cause of death.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/daniel-prude-rochester-ny-video-seven-officers-involved-in-death-suspended/
    "Mr. Daniel Prude was failed by our police department, our mental health care system, our society, and he was failed by me," Warren told reporters Thursday, adding, "I am suspending the officers in question today, against the advice of counsel."

Warren did not name the officers who were suspended. She claimed that Police Chief La'Ron Singletary originally told her Prude died of an overdose in police custody, and said she didn't see video of the incident until August 4.

"l have addressed with Police Chief LaRon Singletary how deeply disappointed I am in him personally and professionally for failing to fully and accurately inform me about what occurred to Mr. Prude," Warren said. "He knows he needs to do better to truly protect and serve our community and I know he will."

I wonder whats going to happen when LeBron and all the people are telling people to go out and vote and either voting levels don't increase or they get biden and 4 years down the line black lads are still getting "murdered". What they gonna do then? Vote harder? :)

Le Bron is full of shyt.
    He defends the evil Communist Dictatorship in China.
    Because he and the NBA make money from that country.
    Lives matter but only if they are black.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2020/07/15/lebron-free-woj-n2572354

Lebron makes more money from Nike also.
    Who have 110 factories in China.
    I wonder if they use Uyghur Slave labor.
    Don't bother asking LeBron, the salves are the wrong colour.

2019-10-17_3.png?itok=msMY6Wt1

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JKnoxer

Le Bron is full of shyt.
    He defends the evil Communist Dictatorship in China.
    Because he and the NBA make money from that country.
    Lives matter but only if they are black.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2020/07/15/lebron-free-woj-n2572354

Lebron makes more money from Nike also.
    Who have 110 factories in China.
    I wonder if they use Uyghur Slave labor.
    Don't bother asking LeBron, the salves are the wrong colour.

2019-10-17_3.png?itok=msMY6Wt1

Try get "free hong kong" printed on the back of your NBA jersey.

Not allowed,cant be pissing off the cash cow...Uighur Muslims lives dont matter.

If any demographic were consistently mistreated because of a perception that they are up to no good based only on the colour of their skin, that system needs to change.

It is a sad fact the official statistics show that African Americans and black people make up a disproportionate number of those found guilty of murder and serious crime in the US. These are cases decided by courts of law and juries of all races and not the police.

And no those statistics are not solely racially profiled for black people - they detail the race and / or ethnicity of all those charged with violent crimes. In the US.

And yes when someone is faced with a unknown situation and see the violence of the blm movement are you really surprised that people react wrongly to perceived threats?

The blm seem to be reaping what they are sowing. Much of it deliberatly it would appear.

Article

One man, a black Bishop in Milwaukee, Oregon, was caught in the fray and took bear spray to the face.

Bishop Jermaine A Williams with the Mission Field Church was at the event in order to try to bring some peace and understanding between the groups. 

While he was recovering from the spray and regaining his vision, I had a chance to talk to him.

Bishop Williams said that he was walking around and noticed two women were on the ground after having been injured during a fight between the groups. He stepped in to help one of them up, and that’s when he was hit with the spray.

The bishop told me he is pro-police and also supports the movement to bring equality to colored people. Please notice that he supports racial equality, and did not make mention of support for Black Lives Matter.

“I see both sides, and I don’t choose sides. I see the need for the justice that needs to be brought to light and served. There is legitimate hurt from many on that side. I am black myself, and I have had my family done wrong and suspect is was due to the color of my skin, even by police at one point.

“But we can’t judge those in uniform. I can’t judge all of them for what was done by only a few. Without them, our nation won’t be a nation. We need our police.”

Bishop Williams also commented on the political game many are playing with the rioting and violence occuring:

“I would like to make a call for governors and mayors to speak out and actually go against the violence. Racism is wrong, but this is so wrong and no way to help it.

“The politicians are allowing this because they’re using it as a ballot ploy. They’re ok with the injustice so they can use it for votes.”

• Advertisement

I think we can all agree that much like Trump managing to get the NFL to silence it's players for a few years, China doing similar with the NBA is shameful stuff indeed.

Plenty of racists up early today i see

You will hate me, since math is 'Racist' and I was excellent at Maths.

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-as-this-sociology-professor-tries-to-explain-why-math-is-racist

JKnoxer wrote: »
    No thats just bullsh1t.
    Players still kneeling doing what they like.Thats ok,free speech and all but the NBA has 0 criticism of China
    Yeah, thankfully the NFL realised what it was doing was wrong and harmful to them as public opinion showed, and formally apologised for it earlier in the summer while saying players can now protest if they wish. Hopefully the NBA does similar in future.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Given how a few here seem to have a feed of every bad thing a protester has ever done, can you please provide videos of these 'bags of soup' being used against cops, that Donald seems very very worried about?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1300909465412091906?s=20

Never heard of "bags of soup" been thrown, but they do throw balloons filled with shyt and bottles of piss at a pro police Black Woman.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/portland-rallies-turn-violent-media-blames-far-right-pro-police-groups/

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/antifa-pelts-portland-police-with-balloons-filled-with-feces/

https://twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/1297242620654006276

JKnoxer wrote: »
    Only deranged lefties think its ok to sh1t in a balloon...no doubt theres a few gonna post soon with some warped attempt to defend it.

No defending it. Same as the looting, a tiny fraction of a percent of all protesters are involved in such activities.

BLM cause is justifiably calling for police reform.

You probably think Jacob Blake shot himself 7 times in the back as well.

You are now just acting silly.

No defending it. Same as the looting, a tiny fraction of a percent of all protesters are involved in such activities.

BLM cause is justifiably calling for police reform.

Are you saying that blm are the somehow for only valid voice in this debate?

Many black people do not agree with blms methods or tactics or their position on the police. Tbh I'm interested in why only pushing the agenda of this one group? Is it that the democrates are using them as a vehicle to raise votes for the upcoming election?

Of note many of those involved in Blm are not calling for "police reform" as you politely put it. Rather they want the police disbanded. Police are being threatened and attacked simply for being police. That is not right no matter what someone's beliefs are.

Interestingly a number of Blm leaders and activists are on record claiming that it is racist to label any (illegal) act done by black people activity a "crime" rather they are to be classed as reparations etc etc.

I wonder how that will work out for those poor black communities where the stats show that the majority of crime is perpetrated by black criminals on black people? Or I wonder is it only a "crime" when perpetrated against other races?

Biker79 wrote: »
    BLM = Burn, Loot and Murder.

Looters lives matter.

BLM = Black-Leninism-Marxist

gozunda wrote: »
    And in addition to that they are demanding -

A nice way of extorting money with menaces from small business owners - some who are now trying to fight the intimidation of blm

https://wfpl.org/cuban-community-rallies-behind-nulu-restaurant-after-controversy-over-blm-demands/

Remember the Cubans have first hand experience, dealing with thugs in the Dictatorship in Cuba.
    They are not going to tolerate the bLM mob in the US.

Trump is taking action against the 'Do nothing' mayors, who allow the Mobs to control the streets.
    Hit the bastards were it hurts most, in their wallets.

My Administration will do everything in its power to prevent weak mayors and lawless cities from taking Federal dollars while they let anarchists harm people, burn buildings, and ruin lives and businesses. We’re putting them on notice today. @RussVought45
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 3, 2020

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-memorandum-on-reviewing-funding-to-state-and-l-1844936038

• Advertisement

Trump is taking action against the 'Do nothing' mayors, who allow the Mobs to control the streets.
    Hit the bastards were it hurts most, in their wallets.

My Administration will do everything in its power to prevent weak mayors and lawless cities from taking Federal dollars while they let anarchists harm people, burn buildings, and ruin lives and businesses. We’re putting them on notice today. @RussVought45
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 3, 2020

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-memorandum-on-reviewing-funding-to-state-and-l-1844936038

More waffle from Trump trying to deflect attention from his f*ck ups.

Most of the states in which these cities are located are net contributors to the Federal purse.

21629.jpeg

Expect they'll have strong opinions on what to do with their money if he tries such a move.

As I said, probably all talk again. I wonder what all his patriot and military loving fan base think of him calling people who literally died for the country losers.

Example

Both you and I live near Boston.
    I know you have a 'perception that they are up to no good based only on the colour of their skin' meaning black people.

And I can prove it.
    From
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=murder+map+of+Boston+2020&t=ffsb&ia=web

https://www.universalhub.com/crime/murder/2020

murder.jpg

People in Ireland, please note the very large orange area.

We all want ‘ Tell Me know’ (expert on race relations) to be Brave and make a powerful statement on why he doesn’t live in the area of the orange Blob that is also mostly populated by Black and Brown people.

If you click on universalhub, you will see the list and pictures of murder victims SO Far in Boston this year.

only one victim is white, suspect is also white.

A - You have no idea where I live.
    B - Contrary to you thinking you have proven anything, people are going to read this and wonder what the hell you are talking about.
    C - You have however conveniently drawn attention to the practice of redlining and the impact it had, and continues to have on various Boston communities.
    D - It seems you think that this in some way justifies police brutality?
    E - You may well be deserving of a prize for the whataboutery post of the year award.

Most of the states in which these cities are located are net contributors to the Federal purse.

21629.jpeg

Expect they'll have strong opinions on what to do with their money if he tries such a move.

As I said, probably all talk again. I wonder what all his patriot and military loving fan base think of him calling people who literally died for the country losers.

With the way things are going , it will not be long before Massachusetts, New Jersey, NY, California and Illinois are also be in the Green. Those states including ours (Massachusetts) have financial problems.
    Goodnight, God-bless, I'm heading for the Leaba

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The alleged murderer of Aaron Danielson, Michael Reinoehl, shot dead in firefight with arresting police.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/09/man-sought-in-the-fatal-downtown-portland-shooting-reported-to-have-been-killed-by-officers-in-wa.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

biko wrote: »
    The alleged murderer of Aaron Danielson, Michael Reinoehl, shot dead in firefight with arresting police.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/09/man-sought-in-the-fatal-downtown-portland-shooting-reported-to-have-been-killed-by-officers-in-wa.html

Now will some AntiFa hotheads go out to "avenge" him?

Now will some AntiFa hotheads go out to "avenge" him?

Nah. He's white.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

He sounds like he was a complete head banger.

Glazers Out!

[https://cdn.moneytips.com/logo/21629.jpeg

Interesting again that you seem to be defending those those specifically called out as being involved in rioting, looting and attacking neighbourhoods and peoples places of work?

What difference is it that a state are "net contributors to the federal purse" if those states are not upholding law and order and protecting their citizens and their cities?

Those getting caught up on who is calling who names really shows where this ****efest is at tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I'd say they're all in their communes screaming at the sky, melting away at the fascist sky light.

Advertisement