Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    BLM is a disgrace

A disgusting organisation for sure. I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription as I got sick to death of their support for them at every turn.

They quite literally didn't do anything here. This clip is disturbing and yet another example of how undeveloped their brains are if their first instinct is this to take out their phones to gloat into, to 'bus for the 'gram while police officers call out. You can tell by their extensive vocabulary that they are vermin. Listen to the d*ckhead in the background, NoJusticeNoPeace :rolleyes: BLM effect in play

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1305226390854279168
    I lived in the States for years. Unfortunately this attitude is widespread in the African American community towards the police. The best way I can describe it if anyone has never been to or lived in the US is how scumbags and skangers view the Gardai here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

no surprise the video in the opening post is on Sky TV.

This is the channel that recently sacked 3 white football panelists.....no loyalty shown, just let go.

Hired in their place a woman and a black person.....why anyone would think a womans point of view on premier league football is worth listening to is anyones guess since she like all women have not played the game at the top level and cannot speak about the PL from experience.

Then they hired the only black player in the PDC darts, to be a commentator....
    Hired not one but 2 women players, to comment on the worlds and Premier League...one a lesbian which no doubt ticked another pc box.
    How can women who have never played at the lowest level of the PDC let alone the elite level be in a position to give their "expert opinion". Some of these women have never won more than a grand in their life in a comp, and they are giving advice to multi millionaires playing in the worlds for a first prize of half a million.

seriously, thats akin to asking the youngfella down your local boxing club to commentate on a world boxing title and give his opinion.

Sky TV are a disgrace, not only have I got rid of them, over half a dozen others I know have done the same.

Sky Sports is nearing being unwatchable at this stage. Their American owners are constantly ramping this up. Every single sport is being corrupted. Its as if Comcast have somebody at Sky Sports News to edit the all Sports output.

People thought Rupert Murdoch was bad for setting news agenda's and so forth but this crowd are through the roof.

This weekend, I didn't bother watching NFL this and I used to watch it religiously. I watched a bit of 1 premier League game but on a non sky stream, I watched Cricket but switched off during the break where they were of course talking Race. Sky Sports News is unwatchable now. I refused to watch Soccer Saturday this weekend.

You can tell their ratings are falling apart too because all of their advertisements are just flogging Sky products and programming.

I'll tell you what I have been enjoying. The Tour De France on Eurosport. No politics, no protests, no attention seeking, wonderful scenery, great local trivia. A joy to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Sky TV are a disgrace, not only have I got rid of them, over half a dozen others I know have done the same.

I was wondering why Sky has deteriorated so much in the last few years.
    Sky used to be controlled by Rupert Murdoch's Newscorp but its now owned by Comcast ,the US conglomerate that owns the far left MSNBC .
    Newscorp still own Sky News Australia which is a conservative channel .
    Murdoch is launching a new News channel in the UK soon to counter the far left news channels.

Watching Sky Sports News last night, they show brief highlights of each Premier League game .
    They introduce each match by saying the players took the knee and they show a clip of this.
    They are tone deaf.

I was wondering why Sky has deteriorated so much in the last few years.
    Sky used to be controlled by Rupert Murdoch's Newscorp but its now owned by Comcast ,the US conglomerate that owns the far left MSNBC .
    Newscorp still own Sky News Australia which is a conservative channel .
    Murdoch is launching a new News channel in the UK soon to counter the far left news channels.

Watching Sky Sports News last night, they show brief highlights of each Premier League game .
    They introduce each match by saying the players took the knee and they show a clip of this.
    They are tone deaf.

That's great news about the news channel. Any idea when it will be launched? Badly needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

TomTomTim wrote: »
    It's an incredibly widely used term by Marxists, who are essentially accusing you of supporting the system. These same Marxists, ironically are supported by the system. Corporations support them, Democrat politicians support them, and ironically in Democrat areas the police themselves treat these types with kids gloves, which is fitting. They still haven't realized that they are the "man" they think they are fighting.

Society must have changed. I always thought it was a good thing for people to obey the law.

I'm not supportive of cops giving people beatings for no reason but I'm also not supportive of those who resist and give the cops sh1t at every opportunity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭TheFactMan

A disgusting organisation for sure. I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription as I got sick to death of their support for them at every turn.

I think alot of people have even the Premier League have removed BLM from the league aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Society must have changed. I always thought it was a good thing for people to obey the law.

I'm not supportive of cops giving people beatings for no reason but I'm also not supportive of those who resist and give the cops sh1t at every opportunity.

I think this goes to the center of the current blm protests People can validly be critical of the police and advocate for police reform.

And yes police enforce law and order - that however does not give anyone the right to break the law itself.

They quite literally didn't do anything here. This clip is disturbing and yet another example of how undeveloped their brains are if their first instinct is this to take out their phones to gloat into, to 'bus for the 'gram while police officers call out. You can tell by their extensive vocabulary that they are vermin. Listen to the d*ckhead in the background, NoJusticeNoPeace :rolleyes: BLM effect in play

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1305226390854279168

Thats absolutely disgusting, its no wonder people are turning there backs on this "Peaceful" movement... absolute craziness! disgusting movement...disgusting people.

If i was a black person in america id be ashamed of my life to be associated with BLM.

BLM cant disown this either because they are inspiring all this violence.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that is how many black people have felt since the time their ancestors were brought to the US against their will

You seem to be able to justify any level of violence against white people or the police, even cold blooded murder, simply because at one point in time a black person was wronged.

Every race and creed of people had there struggles in the past it doesnt give them the right to act out today... what BLM are passively advocating for is disgusting they can pretend that they are peaceful and all that but we all know what they are about,

Personally they have turned me completely against there movement if anything i now understand why the police take no chances with these people.

The only thing more disturbing than the video above is how all the black people near by celebrated the brutal murder of two police officers rather than help them... for no reason, these would be the same people you and blm would be crying for if someone knelt on there necks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

nullzero wrote: »
    As for Rudy Guilliani, I'm not particularly fond of the man, but to talk about crime in New York and to not mention how he set about tearing down the Control system the Mafia had established for one point is beyond laughable. You obviously have no idea of what that man accomplished in relation to reducing criminal activity in New York, but that hardly surprising, who needs facts when you can get by on blind prejudice?

Usual straw man.

I never said he didn't do anything regarding reducing criminal activity, my point was that despite the rubbish fear mongering from right wing media the crime rates based on nearly every metric were considerably higher when he was mayor than they are today.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'd like to know if the guy being arrested resisted arrest or assaulted the cop for starters. Looks like that is what happened because he has been charged with two counts of obstructing officers and two counts of battery.

If you resist, the cops have to subdue you somehow. Did the cop go too far, yeah possibly. It looks like Roderick Walker contributed to his own misfortune although you'll never acknowledge that a black person did anything wrong.

Roderick Walker's kids being there is immaterial. It's unfortunate but doesn't change the circumstances of the interaction.

I'm not saying the cop did nothing wrong either by the way.

What does that mean?

Is every post responding to me a straw man?

I have repeatedly said that victims of police brutality have contributed to the situation they found themselves in, however that doesn't excuse the police to choke/shoot/beat them.

Two police officers were ambushed as they sat in their patrol car in Compton and are both in critical condition fighting for their lives. A straight-up assassination attempted. To make it worse and even more sickening "protestors" are outside the hospital screaming I hope they die. This is BLM.

Turns out the 'protest' people were pearl clutching about was 4 or 5 random lads and the misleading police tweet about it has been deleted.

Turns out the same account has been caught in another lie, claiming a reporter never stated that she was press when they arrested her when there is video of her wearing a press pass and repeatedly identifying herself as press.

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1305368675902390272?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭gw80

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Can you imagine the media uproar if someone said that the only way to cure blackness is to eliminate black people? Wall to wall self righteousness indignation and virtue signalling.

I see a similar situation last week on frankie Boyle's show "nwo" or some ****,
    Lots of talk about whiteness and how bad whitey is,
    They started talking about some of the slogans that blm chant like "kill all whites" this black girl was trying to explain what it means when she said" It doesn't mean "kill all whites" but then turned her head to her other black colleagues and said "it actually does" and they all had a right old laughter about it, even frankie Boyle and that nauseating Sarah pascoe were having a great laugh about it,

'All lives matter' but still choosing to attend a super spreader event with a virus that has killed more cops than anything else this year.

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1305340901217234944?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

The main 'useful idiots' are those that consume right wing media.

Again and again on this thread posters regurgitate the same right wing talking points, like the situation in New York, without being able to back them up with facts. When confronted with data, like how much lower crime now than when their idol Rudy was in charge, they disappear.

Your gasman foxtrol, some of the lads here who have a better vocabulary and are more tech savvy than me have shown you up as a one trick pony, again I'll say to you the majority of people here don't believe in white supremacy, ben shapiro and any other names you like to throw out, we're shown up the hypocrisy of your beloved blm movement again and again and again. Its great to see black people coming out not and denouncing them, but keep banging on that mantra that your on because its your country thats fecked, keep watching cnn kid.

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Can you imagine the media uproar if someone said that the only way to cure blackness is to eliminate black people? Wall to wall self righteousness indignation and virtue signalling.

Those kind of statements happen regularly and there have been actual repeated mass murders of black/brown people by right wingers over the last few years.

Of course, keep your focus on words and ignore actions.

'All lives matter' but still choosing to attend a super spreader event with a virus that has killed more cops than anything else this year.

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1305340901217234944?s=20

Oh the virus matters again now that its not BLM protesting? :rolleyes:

The cognitive dissonance displayed by certain users on this thread is mind blowing!

Your gasman foxtrol, some of the lads here who have a better vocabulary and are more tech savvy than me have shown you up as a one trick pony, again I'll say to you the majority of people here don't believe in white supremacy, ben shapiro and any other names you like to throw out, we're shown up the hypocrisy of your beloved blm movement again and again and again. Its great to see black people coming out not and denouncing them, but keep banging on that mantra that your on because its your country thats fecked, keep watching cnn kid.

'Not all the people that agree with my point of view are white supremacists' :eek:

I generally don't like to align myself with people that believe in white supremacy.

• Advertisement

TheFactMan wrote: »

Protests aren't the safest but wearing masks outside is a lot better than being indoors, packed like sardines with minimal mask wearing

The cognitive dissonance displayed by certain users on this thread is mind blowing!

Very much beaten by the cognitive dissonance between your username and your posts :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

:

I generally don't like to align myself with people that believe in white supremacy.

It just somehow happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

gw80 wrote: »
    I see a similar situation last week on frankie Boyle's show "nwo" or some ****,
    Lots of talk about whiteness and how bad whitey is,
    They started talking about some of the slogans that blm chant like "kill all whites" this black girl was trying to explain what it means when she said" It doesn't mean "kill all whites" but then turned her head to her other black colleagues and said "it actually does" and they all had a right old laughter about it, even frankie Boyle and that nauseating Sarah pascoe were having a great laugh about it,

I'm not even surprised anymore. They accuse us of racism, but are the most openly racist group on the face of the earth.

You seem to be able to justify any level of violence against white people or the police, even cold blooded murder, simply because at one point in time a black person was wronged.

Every race and creed of people had there struggles in the past it doesnt give them the right to act out today... what BLM are passively advocating for is disgusting they can pretend that they are peaceful and all that but we all know what they are about,

Personally they have turned me completely against there movement if anything i now understand why the police take no chances with these people.

The only thing more disturbing than the video above is how all the black people near by celebrated the brutal murder of two police officers rather than help them... for no reason, these would be the same people you and blm would be crying for if someone knelt on there necks.

Research sates that 93% of protests have been peaceful and that is despite police repeatedly caught on camera escalating situations and causing violence.

Unlike what you've made clear from your post, I'm actually against all violence, be it shooting of police or kneeling on necks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Those kind of statements happen regularly and there have been actual repeated mass murders of black/brown people by right wingers over the last few years.

Of course, keep your focus on words and ignore actions.

Repeated mass murders?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

It only matters when anyone that isn't BLM or Antifa are taking to the streets.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

'Not all the people that agree with my point of view are white supremacists' :eek:

I usually don't deal with people who are one dimensional in their thinking so for me foxtrol thats definitely a NO not interested in all that you spout on here,
    I'll mute you now as i don't want to get banned from the forum, there's a big bad world out there, open your mind and you might see that
    people who disagree with you MIGHT just MIGHT be talking sense..... i just feel so sad for your country as it was magnificent place now I'd rather a holiday in
    Ballybunion with the way things are going over there ... stay safe foxtrol

Repeated mass murders?

I know right wing media ignores it but I'm surprised you aren't aware how right wing terrorists have been murdering quite a lot of people, that is despite how many of their plots are thankfully stopped or fail.

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7

• Advertisement

It only matters when anyone that isn't BLM or Antifa are taking to the streets.

MAGA folk weren't taking to the streets, they were packed like sardines into an indoor area and few were wearing masks.

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/1305318594646077440?s=20

Advertisement