Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

nullzero wrote: »
    I provided links to BLM leaders calling for violence. You stated that police are doing the same thing. You provided no evidence.

In fact I did, you just don't like it because it doesn't fit inside your shrunken, jewel encrusted, gold plated special goalpost. As if police leaders need to stand out on the street with a megaphone to convey a similar message, when they can just radio out the order from Central Command, for example.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Overheal wrote: »
    lol

that's a pretty weak attempt to discredit primary evidence.

its a hate site that puts police officers lives at unnecessary risk

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Overheal, fifth time of asking. Wanna have a go at answering the question above?

If you couldn't tell the oxygen was sucked out of the room by the special pleading that has been going on, so I haven't had an interest in divesting to your question, especially given that it's such a stupid question on it's face: obviously, if someone is charging at an officer with a knife the officer must do something to defend themselves and officers have extremely limited de-escalation options in that scenario. Having said that I haven't bothered to review the particular case, seems open and shut when they are quite clearly wielding a knife. Certainly doesn't mean armed attackers can't be subdued nonlethally but as a matter of public policy reform that would be a matter of among the lowest concern at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

In fact I did, you just don't like it because it doesn't fit inside your shrunken, jewel encrusted, gold plated special goalpost. As if police leaders need to stand out on the street with a megaphone to convey a similar message, when they can just radio out the order from Central Command, for example.

I never said anything about megaphones.

I'm asking about a press release or a press conference in which a police chief has called for violence against protesters.

Again, can you please knock off this goalpost crap please?

What I asked of you was simple, I didn't hide what my intention was in any way. You have decided to shift things around to suit yourself and you accuse me of doing just that. It is insane.

Glazers Out!

mynamejeff wrote: »
    its a hate site that puts police officers lives at unnecessary risk

Ridiculous, but you are entitled to your opinion after all. Just side-step confronting the reality of what cops have been saying to each other and others on social media why don't you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭TheFactMan

This is, yet another, case of you injecting words in my mouth/a strawman argument, regarding things I have never said. I have categorically never argued that cops are "out murdering black people for no reason." And the fact that you can't supply quotes that effect only underscores that point.

So you ve never said police are killers ? You haven't implied that they wrongfully murder black people with statistics ect?

This isnt a court of law, we all know what you are implying it isn't required that you be proven wrong.

But my point still stands people like you the media blm ect that all push this false narrative are the reason innocent cops are being murdered and that's just the reality of what you are spreading.

All for the sake of from what I can see some warped version of virtue signalling .

TheFactMan wrote: »
    So you ve never said police are killers ? You haven't implied that they wrongfully murder black people with statistics ect?

No, I certainly have said those things. I didn't say what you accused me of saying a moment ago, however.

Ridiculous, but you are entitled to your opinion after all. Just side-step confronting the reality of what cops have been saying to each other and others on social media why don't you.

not ridiculous but quite true . you seem so select in who gets to be a victim

do you know who gemma o dotherty is ?

nullzero wrote: »
    I never said anything about megaphones.

I'm asking about a press release or a press conference in which a police chief has called for violence against protesters.

Again, can you please knock off this goalpost crap please?

What I asked of you was simple, I didn't hide what my intention was in any way. You have decided to shift things around to suit yourself and you accuse me of doing just that. It is insane.

Wait, did the BLM people give a press release, a press conference, or list these statements as a matter of written policy? Because from the examples on thread they were all mainly just eg. megaphone speeches, hence why I mentioned that.

not ridiculous but quite true .

Not true at all really, and provides a poor excuse for trying to ignore what has been said by police as evidenced in the database.

you seem so select in who gets to be a victim

Never claimed to have any such ability, that's a failure in perception on your end.

do you know who gemma o dotherty is ?

I know she has zero to do with this subject.

• Advertisement

No, I certainly have said those things. I didn't say what you accused me of saying a moment ago, however.

So why did you drag this out when you clearly got my meaning, the point still stands when you go around spreading hate speech like that saying police are killers and giving hollow statistical "evidence" it pushes a narrative that's untrue and dangerous and we are all starting to see the effects of this narrative being pushed by people you , blm and sections of the media... It's leading to real world murder of police officers at random, because of these narrative people think the police "deserve " this.

You really need to balance your arguements and actually think about the narrative you are pushing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Wait, did the BLM people give a press release, a press conference, or list these statements as a matter of written policy? Because from the examples on thread they were all mainly just eg. megaphone speeches, hence why I mentioned that.

The examples I cited were from official interviews given to the press. But I'm sure you know that having read them.

Im sure you also realise that what you posted above is irrelevant in light of that.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

If you couldn't tell the oxygen was sucked out of the room by the special pleading that has been going on, so I haven't had an interest in divesting to your question, especially given that it's such a stupid question on it's face: obviously, if someone is charging at an officer with a knife the officer must do something to defend themselves and officers have extremely limited de-escalation options in that scenario. Having said that I haven't bothered to review the particular case, seems open and shut when they are quite clearly wielding a knife. Certainly doesn't mean armed attackers can't be subdued nonlethally but as a matter of public policy reform that would be a matter of among the lowest concern at this time.

You've gone to an awful lot of effort to smudge your answer to a very straight forward question.

Tell you what, don't bother answering it. You say you haven't reviewed that clip. I wonder is it because it doesn't suit your narrative.

You'll do anything you can to blame the cops for using force in nearly any scenario. Most people would be pretty clear in thinking that the killing was justified when a guy is charging at cops with a knife but you can't clearly bring yourself to say that. Your last sentence in the paragraph above actually intimates that cops do something wrong if they don't use non-lethal methods to subdue armed attackers.

So why did you drag this out when you clearly got my meaning, the point still stands when you go around spreading hate speech like that saying police are killers and giving hollow statistical "evidence" it pushes a narrative that's untrue and dangerous and we are all starting to see the effects of this narrative being pushed by people you , blm and sections of the media... It's leading to real world murder of police officers at random, because of these narrative people think the police "deserve " this.

You really need to balance your arguements and actually think about the narrative you are pushing.

As opposed to "hollow statistical 'evidence'" like blacks commit 50% of crimes etc?

Pointing out that police are legally sanctioned killers is not hate speech but a matter of indisputable fact. If you think I've actually propagated hate speech: report the posts.

You've gone to an awful lot of effort to smudge your answer to a very straight forward question.

Tell you what, don't bother answering it.
    You say you haven't reviewed that clip. I wonder is it because it doesn't suit your narrative.

You'll do anything you can to blame the cops for using force in nearly any scenario. Most people would be pretty clear in thinking that the killing was justified when a guy is charging at cops with a knife but you can't clearly bring yourself to say that. Your last sentence in the paragraph above actually intimates that cops do something wrong if they don't use non-lethal methods to subdue armed attackers.

I literally did just answer it. I'm not sure what else you require. :confused:

I didn't review the clip because the thumbnail for the video appeared fairly cut and dry.

I literally did just answer it. I'm not sure what else you require. :confused:

I didn't review the clip because the thumbnail for the video appeared fairly cut and dry.

Humour me because I might be slow on the uptake and your words confused me.

Simple question. Was the killing of the guy charging at the cops with a kitchen knife justified. A yes or no will suffice.

Not true at all really, and provides a poor excuse for trying to ignore what has been said by police as evidenced in the database.

Never claimed to have any such ability, that's a failure in perception on your end.

I know she has zero to do with this subject.

it is true , you just dont see I because you haven't chosen them as victims. you people just have to have a bad guy

gemma targets police on social media when they stand up to her bullying crap too

you are ore alike than in just that way

Humour me because I might be slow on the uptake and your words confused me.

Simple question. Was the killing of the guy charging at the cops with a kitchen knife justified. A yes or no will suffice.

Yes. Here's a similar.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/az-man-shot-at-supermarket-after-charging-at-cop-with-knife/

Kudos to the cop in that instance she gave the perp every chance to stand down and her performance should be commended. Worth noting the suspect in that incident survived. Truly exemplary policing.

it is true , you just dont see I because you haven't chosen them as victims. you people just have to have a bad guy

gemma targets police on social media when they stand up to her bullying crap too

you are ore alike than in just that way

No not at all.

This isn't a database of people stalking police because they don't let me protest 5G cell phone towers how and whenever I want, this is a database of police saying some horrific things that violate the public trust. I resent the comparison.

I'm wrecked and heading off to bed. Carry on as you were and I'll talk to you tomorrow. :D

• Advertisement

No not at all.

This isn't a database of people stalking police because they don't let me protest 5G cell phone towers how and whenever I want, this is a database of police saying some horrific things that violate the public trust. I resent the comparison.

yes yes it is ,

this is a data base of persons identified and attacked because they stand up to violent BLM leftist gangs

I don't care what you resent ,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

95% of the blm protests have beenpeacefyl

Oh no they haven't....

As opposed to "hollow statistical 'evidence'" like blacks commit 50% of crimes etc?

Pointing out that police are legally sanctioned killers is not hate speech but a matter of indisputable fact. If you think I've actually propagated hate speech: report the posts.

That is hate speech and how is that a fact ? Clearly you care not for the damage the narrative u push causes , you know that beliefs like that are why police officers are being murdered right now ...

Ur fact is completely untrue

yes yes it is ,

this is a data base of persons identified and attacked because they stand up to violent BLM leftist gangs

If you bothered to look at any part of the database you would certainly know it's not just a collection of posts where officers crank about BLM.

Just a few examples, only 1 or 2 are possibly in relation to BLM

https://cdn.plainviewproject.org/e5bb90641d953fcf925926581dea78278d95e213.png
    https://cdn.plainviewproject.org/04074564d97092265a59b6b35c7fe72aa35f83ed.png
    https://cdn.plainviewproject.org/d0bde4a01aefad4d907dcf2bc415316cf2b9090d.png
    https://cdn.plainviewproject.org/1b804365d519598dc779dda7efe2b0aa2cc0c0d3.png
    https://cdn.plainviewproject.org/f03936b235f9a59186c92990e0031b47e327f3dc.png
    https://cdn.plainviewproject.org/949ff24d3f3e5489b4aa83590b672632b5a048d5.png

gozunda wrote: »
    Oh no they haven't....

As has been observed in this thread, tens of millions of protesters, yet only 10k arrests would mean far less than 5% actually.

Also why did you lie a few posts ago and say you never implied the police were killers when this was the view you held all along ?

I looked at your site ,
    its a tool to endanger police . your agenda is going to get a lot more innocent people killed but that seems to be the point ,

attack those you might stand up to you , same as gemma

Ur fact is completely untrue

Yes, in fact, the law sanctions them to kill and gives them special privileges and immunities in this regard.

Also why did you lie a few posts ago and say you never implied the police were killers when this was the view you held all along ?

You should reread what I said and what you said, which I was responding to. However you slice it, Police being legally sanctioned killers is not the same statement as "officers are out murdering black people for no reason," which was the version you put in my mouth, which I corrected you on.

• Advertisement

As has been observed in this thread, tens of millions of protesters, yet only 10k arrests would mean far less than 5% actually.

do you think every one of the looters and criminals were arrested ? whit the cops are binge shot and petrol bombed ,

disingenuous in the extreme ,

Advertisement