Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

John Weed (white) was enjoying the Frederick County, Maryland, Fair last September when a group of teens (black) surrounded him and beat him to death. One of the two brothers involved who later spat on Weed’s lifeless body has now been sentenced by the judge.

Punishment.
    According to the Frederick New Post, the judge ordered the older of the two, 16, last Wednesday, to report to a juvenile facility for anger management classes

https://www.theblaze.com/conservative-review/horowitz-teen-accused-killing-man-horrific-knockout-frederick-fair-gets-zero-prison-time-just-anger-management

I'm not a BLM fan but that article is a bit misleading. The guy sentenced to anger management classes wasn't convicted of being involved in the killing. He was convicted of spitting on the body. That's a scummy thing to do but it's not in the same sphere as killing someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

"when we say we want to kill whitey we dont really mean we want to kill whitey (we do) *laughter* but when we say we want to kill whitey, it's like but not today
    " . . . . Well are they planning on doing it? I'll need to find someone to take the dog.:rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/B_HQ/status/1305919678930448385

Sickening racism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

The FNG wrote: »
    Blacks kill each every day in ****holes like Baltimore and Chicago but it's the white man's fault apparently.

Black lives clearly matter in those communities.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

There's 5 times more white people in the US than black.

Cops tend to negatively interact with people engaged in criminal or anti-social activity, so it doesn't matter what the ratio is in the general population. It's well known black people in the US are hugely over represented in crime stats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    This scumbag has no business being in the school system. Parents really need to vet the teachers and principals of any school that they intend to send their children too.

In a post
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114611136&postcount=5291
    There was a principal that promotes Discrimination.

Here what happens to a principal that shows support for the Police.

https://tbdailynews.com/ayer-shirley-principal-reportedly-suspended-for-criticizing-lockdowns-and-blm-riots-on-facebook-after-sjw-mob-starts-petition/

Do not be fooled by the black lives matter crowd and their phony smiles. They are basically bad humans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Sand wrote: »
    Cops tend to negatively interact with people engaged in criminal or anti-social activity, so it doesn't matter what the ratio is in the general population. It's well known black people in the US are hugely over represented in crime stats.
    CarProblem wrote: »
    Make sure you correct for differences in crime rates before doing any further maths

So you're saying Black people are more likely to be involved in crime.

Why is that do you think?

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'm not a BLM fan but that article is a bit misleading. The guy sentenced to anger management classes wasn't convicted of being involved in the killing. He was convicted of spitting on the body. That's a scummy thing to do but it's not in the same sphere as killing someone.

yes he did spit on the dead body AFTER he Killed him.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/teen-charged-in-deadly-great-frederick-fair-assault-to-serve-probation/article_41b07e8c-e97c-56f7-96bb-7da5be46de9d.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Because white people made them do it?

Those pesky white people.

Glazers Out!

nullzero wrote: »
    BecausewhitepeoplemadethemdoitThosepeskywhitepeople.

Why do you think Black people are more likely to be involved in crime?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

It doesn't matter why. Its enough to know that your point was foolish.

• Advertisement

Black lives clearly matter in those communities.

BOSTON
    I only count 1 white murder victim with a white man arrested for the murder.
    Every other victim was black or brown, as far as I can tell.
    https://www.universalhub.com/crime/murder/2020

Last year there was 38 Victims of murder, 3 were white.
    2 white children thrown off a building by their white mother.
    A white male beaten to death, no description of the attackers in the media, assume that they are non-white.
    https://www.universalhub.com/yir/2019/murders

Sand wrote: »
    It doesn't matter why. Its enough to know that your point was foolish.

I didn't bring it up.

What's wrong lads? Did I put a dampner on your anti-BLM circle-jerk? Why do you think black folks in the US are more likely to be involved with the criminal justice system?

Don't be scared, speak your minds.

What's wrong lads? Did I put a dampner on your anti-BLM circle-jerk? Why do you think black folks in the US are more likely to be involved with the criminal justice system?

Cultural reasons mainly..glorification of it in rap music..single motherhood..gang activity..welfare dependance..

What would be your explanation?..the white man keeping them down?

glorification of it in rap music

Really? It was Biggle Smalls that made me do it?
    single motherhood ..gang activity..welfare dependance..

Why are these issues in the Black population though?

I would say institutional racism plays its part, yes. Are you saying that it doesn't?

There was a time not so long ago, in a place not far far away, that a minority of our own people were more likely not to have jobs and were more likely to be murdered by the cops and their proxies. There was a documentary touching on the subject tonight.

Are the dots joining up here?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I didn't bring it up. What's wrong lads? Did I put a dampner on your anti-BLM circle-jerk? Why do you think black folks in the US are more likely to be involved with the criminal justice system?

Nice bit of ad hominem there junkyard. 'Fraid to actually put forward a thesis for your argument or do you just wish to try and throw ****e at those whom you dont agree with?

But no worries. Don't believe anyone who is as you so poetically put it in that "anti-BLM circle-jerk" discussion?

Ok try this guys (an ex black policeman) explanation for size and see if it helps your moral confusion as to many of the root causes of the high levels of black on black crime etc. Btw you can leave the attempted ****e flinging at the door ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Yes.

"As of 2016, the most recent year for which data is available, you would have to combine the net worth of 11.5 black households to get the net worth of a typical white U.S. household."

"Their parents’ wealth gives many white children a boost at birth, an advantage many of their black peers lack."

Greater income inequality will lead to higher crime rates. if your racial group is more likely to be poorer and not have upward economic mobility, this will happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/04/economic-divide-black-households/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Why do you think Black people are more likely to be involved in crime?

Because the ones that want to do well move out of bad areas.

Then the single mums and gang bangers are left.
    The kids of the single mums fall in with what older stags do.

gozunda wrote: »
    Ok try this guys explanation for size

Not interested, I don't want to fuck up my YouTube algorithm with a shit-spreading fraud like Dave Rubin. If that's how you're forming your opinions then you're very poorly informed. Here's a comprehensive breakdown of how Dave Rubin is making a fool out of people.

Part 1

The three parts add up to over three and a half hours, demonstrating perfectly the maxim that the amount of energy needed to disprove bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than that needed to create it.

Not interested, I don't want to fuck up my YouTube algorithm with a shit-spreading fraud like Dave Rubin.

If that's how you're forming your opinions then you're very poorly informed.

As soon as I saw The Rubin Report I recoiled.

Yes.

"As of 2016, the most recent year for which data is available, you would have to combine the net worth of 11.5 black households to get the net worth of a typical white U.S. household."

"Their parents’ wealth gives many white children a boost at birth, an advantage many of their black peers lack."

Greater income inequality will lead to higher crime rates. if your racial group is more likely to be poorer and not have upward economic mobility, this will happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/04/economic-divide-black-households/

And that overtly simplified rationale is exactly why a minority are attempting to tear down law and order in the US. See the above video if you really believe that those kids brought up in a culture of gang violence and believing that doing well in school marked you out as trying to copy white kids ...

As discussed in that video - a lack of educational goals combined with higher rates of criminal activity ain't going to amount to fuk all household wealth especially where child-rearing and care frequently fall to women as sole providers...

• Advertisement

Not interested, I don't want to fuck up my YouTube algorithm with a shit-spreading fraud like Dave Rubin. If that's how you're forming your opinions then you're very poorly informed.

So you are not interested in the opinion and experience of a black ex police officer who grew up in exactly those circumstances you highlighted?

Funny how you seem to only listen to some voices and denigrate others no?

Or is it that those voices don't suit your evidently biased naritive?

Edit: See you've added some additional ad hominem there Junkyard lol. At least be honest and mark that as an edit. Thanks :pac:

Its not "Daves Rubins" opinion btw. Its a black guy who grew up in poverty and bet the odds. But I guess you don't like that either...

So you are not interested in the opinion and experience of a black ex police officer who grew up in exactly those circumstances you highlighted?

From what I know of Rubin, and the rest of the shit-spreaders, it's very likely to be someone that confirms every bias his audience of fools want confirmed.

Is it you don't like the black ex cop being interviewed who provides a different narrative to the one you tried to push? Why is that?

From what I know of Rubin, and the rest of the shit-spreaders, it's very likely to be someone that confirms every bias his audience of fools want confirmed.

And again its not "rubin" - its a black ex cop who grew up in exactly the circumstances you described.

Why do you think you are more qualified to have an opinion about black lives than this black person ?

And yet you show your bias without listening to that guys story. Now that is fuked up.

These guys here, the anti-BLM crowd, they're all into Rubin, Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Carl Benjamin, the Irish guy - Dave something, and so on.

They've been fed a constant diet of bullshit from the YouTube algorithm and they just eat it all up. Then they end up on threads like this in a sort of reactionary tag-team and make it tedious for anyone trying to refute their mountains of crap, and you know it's just not worth the trouble so people don't bother which sort of makes them think they're correct.

And again its not "rubin" - its a black ex cop who grew up in exactly the circumstances you described.

Why do you think you are more qualified to have an opinion about black lives than this black person ?

And yet you show your bias without listening to that guys story. Now that is fuked up.

Rubin brings on subjects who confirm the bias of the gullible people who listen to his stupid shows.

I'll leave the thread now and let ye get back to your anti-BLM echo chamber.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭TheFactMan

Supports blm unquestionably , calls other people **** spreaders...

Do you think the current situation is a good one ?

I find people like you that blindly follow everything blm particularly tedious to deal with.

The points you are bringing up are just strawman esque and been done to death on here and torn apart over and over.

Is it you don't like the black ex cop being interviewed who provides a different narrative to the one you tried to push? Why is that?

It's because if that man actually wanted to spread a message that accurately outlines the reasons for high crime rates in black neighbourhoods, he wouldn't go on Dave Rubin's show. Anything Rubin related is where rational thought and logical viewpoints go to die.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭TheFactMan

Rubin brings on subjects who confirm the bias of the gullible people who listen to his stupid shows.

I'll leave the thread now and let ye get back to your anti-BLM echo chamber.

You late for a gathering on how to stop racism by attacking white people and police ? Lol bye

• Advertisement

These guys here, the anti-BLM crowd, they're all into Rubin, Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Carl Benjamin, the Irish guy - Dave something, and so on. They've been fed a constant diet of bullshit from the YouTube algorithm and they just eat it all up. Then they end up on threads like this in a sort of reactionary tag-team and make it tedious for anyone trying to refute their mountains of crap, and you know it's just not worth the trouble so people don't bother which sort of makes them think they're correct.

More ****e throwing Junkyard eh?

Tbf a little less of the politicised bs might help your argument. So far its not looking too good.

Btw I would appreciate an answer to the question you failed to answer. Viz

"Why do you think you are more qualified to have an opinion about black lives than this black person"?

Advertisement