Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

From personal experience, working in Property management.
    Black men dump their pregnant girlfriends around the time of birth.
    No arrests involved.

Since there is a problem with black people no knowing their fathers, it leads to unintentional INCEST.
    Half sisters having sex with Half Brothers.

1..........2...........,.3..... Racism is to be Blamed.

Would strongly recommend you produce a link to support such a statement.

The bLM movement helped Trump get elected first time around.

Link please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

nullzero wrote: »
    This BLM "movement" (more like a bowel movement) has been proven to be headed by racists who are openly calling for violence days ago and yet we still have people toiling under the misconception that it is actually a wonderfully virtuous movement.

Obviously facts and evidence mean nothing to some people.

The pro bLM mob posters on Boards.ie, know about the Racism, they know about the Anti-whiteness, they know BLM stands for black-Leinism-Marxist.
    They support the movement because they agree with it.

There has clearly been a shift in the behaviour of the Democrats since their DNC...their internal polling must have spooked them....they need to hold the black vote, if they don't they are doomed.
    So that's why the Thugs in Portland have stopped. kamala harris told them to stop, because they make her look bad.

Why dont you tell us what you think my view of police forces is and what action should be taken to see how close you are. Then I'll respond to this deflection.
    A person's opinion on police in the US, depends on were they live.
    If say they live in a nice area with little Diversity (Asians do not count) they can Afford to hate the police, because it doesn't effect them.

On the the other hand, people in a high crime Area, which means they have a lot of criminals living there.
    Might hate the police, because they are criminals, and the rest of the population goes along with them publicly, due to fear.

• Advertisement

At the opening game of this years NFL season, the majority of the reduced numbers in the crowd booed as the players stood and linked arms for a specific moment of unity.

The chest thumping flag waving patriots are only interested in maintaining the status quo of what they have grown up.

Do you realize that American Football fans, want to watch Football and not watch a Party Political Broadcast.
    For someone that claims to live in the US, you don’t know much about it’s people.

Do you realize that American Football fans, want to watch Football and not watch a Party Political Broadcast.
    For someone that claims to live in the US, you don’t know much about it’s people.

I have the capacity to listen to what people are saying rather than thinking my own immediate thought is true as to how 350M people think and behave.

By your rational, the 50 odd players who stood with arms linked care less about the sport than the people watching it.

A person's opinion on police in the US, depends on were they live.
    If say they live in a nice area with little Diversity (Asians do not count) they can Afford to hate the police, because it doesn't effect them.

On the the other hand, people in a high crime Area, which means they have a lot of criminals living there.
    Might hate the police, because they are criminals, and the rest of the population goes along with them publicly, due to fear.

Asians do not count?

Lol. Go to bed man, you're embarrassing yourself. You think you can exclude a whole sector of society just because it invalidated your point.

Yeah, sure if your community is suffering, if society isn't the way you think is best for everyone, just carry on, as long as you are on top, it doesn't matter.

Anyone else who wants to do anything to help others or even their own circumstance is just virtue signalling.

Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Greta, Malcolm X, The Dunnes protesters, nothing but virtue signallers the lot of them.

Greta and The Dunnes protesters, were/are nothing but virtue signallers.
    Malcolm X "The real criminal is the white liberal, the political hypocrite"
    Gandhi had a low opinion of black Africans.
    Rosa Parks was attacked and robbed by a BLACK thug later in life.

Malcolm X, when he saw the true enemy of black people.

Not surprising.
    There are less than 2000 total NFL/NBA Players in the USA.
    Out of 350M odd people.

Many came from disenfranchised backgrounds and realise just how lucky they are to be in the position they are in and know only too well the way they would be treated or have been treated.

They do not realize how lucky they are.
    The dumb jocks have fat paychecks because of the number of viewers, which means higher sponsorship and advertising money.

But since Viewership is down, their paychecks will be smaller.

• Advertisement

The hatred and ignorance dripping from this post is quite something.
    If it's so bad for black Americans in the US, why don't they leave?

I had a shiver there imagining what your dinner table conversations are like.
    Wouldn't imagine there's much talk about empathy, difficult circumstances or challenges which some children face.

Your post in fact enforces that even as children, the die is cast for many and how they are going to be viewed in life. Quite chilling.

I asked simple questions, that you refuse to answer.

Would strongly recommend you produce a link to support such a statement.
    My link is two retired police officers, one active Social worker, one retired social workers.

Link please.
    go search for stories from 2014 and 2015

Asians do not count?

Lol. Go to bed man, you're embarrassing yourself. You think you can exclude a whole sector of society just because it invalidated your point.
    When it comes to "diversity" Asians don't count.
    Again, you claim to live in the US.
    But you know nothing.
    Malcolm X was right about you lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I live in the US and Asians are definitely part of our diversity.

Shamefully they have been the victims of an increased number of hate crimes during the pandemic.

Disgraceful to say they don’t matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Watching France24 this morning, they had a segment on the substantial rise of xenophobia against black migrants in South Africa. According to Rights groups, black migrants live in constant fear and are persecuted by the South African government, its agencies, and the indigenous black population.

Wonder will those posting from America on this thread take a knee in support of these black people persecuted by other blacks? Or maybe admit that blacks can be racist too, and it is not always the fault of white people?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I have the capacity to listen to what people are saying rather than thinking my own immediate thought is true as to how 350M people think and behave.

By your rational, the 50 odd players who stood with arms linked care less about the sport than the people watching it.

Tell me how - that's singlehandedly the most hillarrious thing said on the thread to date.

Its like you haven't read a single post anyone has posted in reply or are just having a laugh. Its hard to tell tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Overheal wrote: »
    African slavery has nothing to do with this.

Well actually it does. Because without Africans actively selling their brothers and sisters from other tribes to Arab and White slavetraders - then it is highly unlikley the trans Atlantic slave trade would have gained a significant foothold in the US to the degree that it did.

And all this is confidently forgotten when the blame whitey whitewash gets into full throttle. That everyone who is not black today - supposedly made money out of slavery - including those who arrived on coffin ships penniless and starving long after slavery was abolished in the US and had to face discrimination all over again in clawing their way up from being the very dregs of society. But white privilege eh?

But yes it is a fact a large numbers of blacks were complicit in the slave trade and gained considerable wealth from it within relatively modern times. Hell there's still problems with people's being held captives as slaves in Africa to this day.

2018 FINDINGS REGIONAL ANALYSIS AFRICA REGION HIGHLIGHTS

With 51 countries and 16 percent of the world’s population, Africa is enormously diverse in terms of history, development, people, culture, and religion. This regional study summarises a longer set of findings that can be found in the Global Slavery Index: Africa Report. 

PREVALENCE WITHIN AFRICA

On any given day in 2016, an estimated 9.2 million men, women, and children were living in modern slavery in Africa. The region has the highest rate of prevalence, with 7.6 people living in modern slavery for every 1,000 people in the region.

https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018/findings/regional-analysis/africa/

And yes there were even black slave owners on US soil
    Slave owners included people of African ancestry, in each of the original Thirteen Colonies and all later states and territories that allowed slavery; in some cases black Americans owned white indentured servants. An African former indentured servant who settled in Virginia in 1621, Anthony Johnson, became one of the earliest documented slave owners in the mainland American colonies when he won a civil suit for ownership of John Casor. In 1830 there were 3,775 such black slaveholders in the South who owned a total of 12,760 slaves ...80% of the black slaveholders were located in Louisiana, South Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland.

Of course none of that invalidates the real effects of slavery in the US. But what it does highlight is the constant selective rhetoric being fed to the masses and swallowed hook line and sinker by some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Blm have done nothing but drive a wedge between communites and the police , they've created a toxic environment which funnily enough will end up with more black men dying due to not being able to properly police areas

https://youtu.be/zlng9150fdA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Kivaro wrote: »
    Watching France24 this morning, they had a segment on the substantial rise of xenophobia against black migrants in South Africa. According to Rights groups, black migrants live in constant fear and are persecuted by the South African government, its agencies, and the indigenous black population.

Wonder will those posting from America on this thread take a knee in support of these black people persecuted by other blacks? Or maybe admit that blacks can be racist too, and it is not always the fault of white people?

Looking at this you'd think differently.

https://twitter.com/tonybalogna/status/1306328219063386113

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

John Doe1 wrote: »
    This whole racist 'blame whitey' thing from BLM is doing the African American community a disservice. There are endemic problems in that community which will not be resolved by removing the police or burning every symbol of whiteness

Modern day African Americans should be thankful every day to be in a first world country with incredible opportunity and privilege rather than starving in some mud hut in West Africa. If they believe the nation to be so racist, they could be offered a free flight back to the motherland?

There are plenty of other cultures which have suffered massively in the recent past (Japanese(Put in concentration camps by their own countrymen)/Jews/Indians/Armenians/Irish) and have prospered in America so why cant they?

The native americans that the country belonged to were systematically murdered
    Their land taken, and I believe were just as long waiting for the right to vote as black people.

they were treated far worse, yet where is the native americans lives matter ?

Where is the jewish lives matter ?

Where is the arabs lives matter ? the arabs are treated like dirt and almost everyone seen as a terrorist.

But only black lives matter......and now tell me there is not an inherent victim complex

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

The native americans that the country belonged to were systematically murdered
    Their land taken, and I believe were just as long waiting for the right to vote as black people.

they were treated far worse, yet where is the native americans lives matter ?

There is at least a dozen Native American advocacy groups in the US.

AIPAC? ADL? SPLC? Dozens, if not hundreds more advocacy groups at national and state level.
    Where is the arabs lives matter ? the arabs are treated like dirt and almost everyone seen as a terrorist.

Again, at least a dozen Arab-American advocacy groups in the US.
    But only black lives matter......and now tell me there is not an inherent victim complex

Politics is a team sport. Identity based politics work. In the modern paradigm, non-white groups claim power and benefits due to victimhood at the hands of white people. Why should anyone give up something which organises them to achieve political goals?

tell me, are all those group you mentioning getting the same preferential treatment, publicity ?

of course not.

dont see any rioting with the native american groups do you ?
    how about those jewish groups...any violent protests ?
    maybe the arabs are looting in america...oh wait...no they are not.

its just the blm that have the violent protesters and rioting, and of course mass gatherings during a global pandemic....but you and your ilk would have us all believe they are the victims....yeah right.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Don't get them started on the Jews.

tell me, are all those group you mentioning getting the same preferential treatment, publicity ?

of course not.

dont see any rioting with the native american groups do you ?
    how about those jewish groups...any violent protests ?
    maybe the arabs are looting in america...oh wait...no they are not.

its just the blm that have the violent protesters and rioting, and of course mass gatherings during a global pandemic....but you and your ilk would have us all believe they are the victims....yeah right.

My ilk? That's funny. I don't care if BLM are victims or not. BLM doesn't care. The end result is BLM is effective, and complaining about them being effective or trying to prove they're not really victims isnt a strategy in a post-truth world.

this whole BLM is a farce.

what is the point of this nonsense ?

Last time I checked there was no slavery in america, and all those whining blacks were never slaves themselves.
    So what do they want....a free handout, for something that never happened to them personally ?

FACT the police shoot more white people than any other race, but we must not mention that fact.
    Seems the FACT that the blacks that are shot , are statistically more likely to be shot by...wait for it....black or hispanic officers.

Blacks commit more murders, and more serious crimes despite being only 13% of the population.

But somehow the group most responsible for murder and serious crime in the USA , and being shot by black police officers, is the fault of "whitey" .
    Somehow "whitey" is also responsible for the black on black crime, why let things like facts, truth, logic etc get in the way of a group of vile racists to spout race hate again white people.

but somehow white people are the racists.Maybe BLM should march in black areas and remind the black people that black lives matter since its mostly blacks killing blacks.

***placeholder for someone to try insinuate I must be racist for typing facts****

Power. Power is the point of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

Last time I checked there was no slavery in america, and all those whining blacks were never slaves themselves.
    So what do they want....a free handout, for something that never happened to them personally ?

FACT the police shoot more white people than any other race, but we must not mention that fact.
    Seems the FACT that the blacks that are shot , are statistically more likely to be shot by...wait for it....black or hispanic officers.

Blacks commit more murders, and more serious crimes despite being only 13% of the population.

But somehow the group most responsible for murder and serious crime in the USA , and being shot by black police officers, is the fault of "whitey" .
    Somehow "whitey" is also responsible for the black on black crime, why let things like facts, truth, logic etc get in the way of a group of vile racists to spout race hate again white people.

but somehow white people are the racists.Maybe BLM should march in black areas and remind the black people that black lives matter since its mostly blacks killing blacks.

***placeholder for someone to try insinuate I must be racist for typing facts****

Black people "We got treated badly years ago so we are going to loot and burn people's places of business now"

Liberals "Great idea orange man bad" etc...

Hard working middle class Americans "I'm voting for Trump"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Overheal wrote: »
    Which motherland would that be? The eclipsing majority of African Americans would have not the first clue what their country of original heritage would even be, with their cultural identity forcibly stripped from them across 4 centuries.

I also rubbish the idea that they aren’t perfectly entitled to petition for equality in America just because it happens to be America (or specifically here, not “starving in some mud hut”)

Stormfront logic.

what kind of equity do they not have ?
    are they barred from working or living in some areas ? from involvement in politics or law enforcement ?

back to calling anyone who points out holes in your logic as racist I see , that didn't take long ….

Advertisement