Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Excellent, more support for overcoming unacceptable police behaviour.

Wtf ????

No condemnation of those blm thugs in the first video but instead you put up another video and declare 'oh look at the other lot"?

You think what you deem "excellent" somehow makes those blm supporter's violent behavior and intimidation of bystanders in this video somehow excusable?
    statesaver wrote: »
    More threatening behaviour from the tolerate Left.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1307607516184895488

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

You say that like her being shot 8 times was justified.

being a drug trafficker is a dangerous job

so is being in a bed or even room with some one who is shooting at the police

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

You say that like her being shot 8 times was justified.

5 times, and I've already clearly stated that isn't the case. Not that reality ever really penetrates through your miasma of outrage and fabrication

• Registered Users Posts: 21,701 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

5 times, and I've already clearly stated that isn't the case. Not that reality ever really penetrates through your miasma of outrage and fabrication

USA Today
    Taylor, 26, was shot eight times by officers before being pronounced dead at the scene.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    being a drug trafficker is a dangerous job

so is being in a bed or even room with some one who is shooting at the police

So Kyle Rittenhouse was correct in using a gun to protect himself in a situation after travelling 30 miles across state lines to get there but Walker was not when in his own home in the middle of the night after hearing intruders who didn't identify themselves?

Is that it? Is that the position?

• Advertisement

Claim: Taylor was shot eight times by police
    In the civil lawsuit filed in April against the LMPD officers who fired their weapons and killed Taylor, attorneys for her family wrote that she was "shot at least eight times by the officers' gunfire and died as a result."

Since then, it has been widely reported, including in The Courier Journal, that Taylor was shot eight times.

Neither ballistics reports nor Taylor's autopsy have been released publicly, but Taylor's death certificate from the state Registrar of Vital Statistics has been released. It lists her cause of death as "multiple (5) gunshot wounds of the body."

Our rating: False
    Taylor's official cause of death, as determined by a deputy coroner and noted in her death certificate, was five gunshot wounds to the body.

From here: https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2020/06/16/breonna-taylor-fact-check-7-rumors-wrong/5326938002/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

BLM are calling for acton to stop the unnecessary deaths of black people at the hands of police officers.

Are you saying that such deaths aren't a problem? Or that they are only a problem if they have are categorically shown to as a consequence of explicit racism?

Also, do you understand what the term institutional racism means?

At what point will then get round to the much much much larger problem of black people killing other black people ?

Are you really offering evidence that includes determination that the police had already arrested the suspect they were looking for and that Walker wasn't a drug dealer in your effort to clarify that no, she was only shot 5 times, during this fcuk up?

Is that what you are doing?

Gervais08 wrote: »
    At what point will then get round to the much much much larger problem of black people killing other black people ?

Probably when they feel the police are on their side, or what do you think?

Do you think if the residents of some notorious crime spots in Ireland were dying at the hands police it would be justified because of the crimes, up to an including murder being carried out by some inhabitants?

If Gardai carried out such acts, would you expect to see calls for reform from most people in Ireland?

Are you really offering evidence that includes determination that the police had already arrested the suspect they were looking for and that Walker wasn't a drug dealer in your effort to clarify that no, she was only shot 5 times, during this fcuk up?

Is that what you are doing?

It's direct evidence to refute your statement, from the coroner's office. A fact which you ignore, as per your usual M.O.

The police had a warrant for Taylor's apartment, which was a separate operation from the arrest of the other suspect. As the previously posted link showed, there was ample evidence to support suspicion of Taylor's involvement in the drug trade. They wouldn't be able to have secured a warrant otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

They don't care.

It's direct evidence to refute your statement, from the coroner's office. A fact which you ignore, as per your usual M.O.

The police had a warrant for Taylor's apartment, which was a separate operation from the arrest of the other suspect. As the previously posted link showed, there was ample evidence to support suspicion of Taylor's involvement in the drug trade. They wouldn't be able to have secured a warrant otherwise.

I linked evidence which I had read stating the figure of 8. Do you think I should have ignored that from such an outlet as USA today? How do you, or I know which is definitively correct?

And now, you are suggesting 'ample evidence' which counters the same publication which you want to take as gospel where you have used it to illustrate a point.

We are all probably somewhat selective in the stories we read and the opinions we listen to, but I don't think I have ever before come across someone wanting to take the word of part of one article and ignore more of the content in the same article.

That's actually so bizarre it has given me a laugh.

So Kyle Rittenhouse was correct in using a gun to protect himself in a situation after travelling 30 miles across state lines to get there but Walker was not when in his own home in the middle of the night after hearing intruders who didn't identify themselves?

Is that it? Is that the position?

Kyle Rittenhouse was a drug trafficker ?

do you understand what cause and effect is ?

Kyle Rittenhouse was a drug trafficker ?

do you understand what cause and effect is ?

Not according to AbusesToilets evidence.

That aside, do you understand what vigilantism is?

Do you think if the residents of some notorious crime spots in Ireland were dying at the hands police it would be justified because of the crimes, up to an including murder being carried out by some inhabitants?

If Gardai carried out such acts, would you expect to see calls for reform from most people in Ireland?

the gardai are accused of all sorts of things too,

paveepoint gemma o dotherthy joe doucey erigi shelltosea all make angry loud allegation of victimhood that usually fall away when the truth comes out

I linked evidence which I had read stating the figure of 8. Do you think I should have ignored that from such an outlet as USA today? How do you, or I know which is definitively correct?

And now, you are suggesting 'ample evidence' which counters the same publication which you want to take as gospel where you have used it to illustrate a point.

We are all probably somewhat selective in the stories we read and the opinions we listen to, but I don't think I have ever before come across someone wanting to take the word of part of one article and ignore more of the content in the same article.

That's actually so bizarre it has given me a laugh.

Hmmm, USAToday, or the medical coroner's office. Who might be a more credible source.

The ample evidence, that you are so quick to disparage, was leaked pages from the Police investigation you know that already of course, but never let the facts get in the way of a good story, right?

Lol indeed.

Not according to Abuses Toilets evidence.

try to stay on point wont you ,

Miss taylor .

criminal involved in drug trafficking killed when her bf started blasting away at the police executing a lawful warrant , correct ?

Not according to AbusesToilets evidence.

Still no reply to this?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114678762&postcount=6062

do you understand what thuggery is?

the gardai are accused of all sorts of things too,

paveepoint gemma o dotherthy joe doucey erigi shelltosea all make angry loud allegation of victimhood that usually fall away when the truth comes out

And that is partly why the BLM movement has grown in America, because the truth has started to come out more and more with the presence and use of phones to record interactions.

As Will Smith said, 'Unacceptable police behaviour hasn't just started, it's just being recorded.'

gozunda wrote: »
    Still no reply to this?

Post 4601 Gozunda, or do you want me to cut and paste?

• Advertisement

Still no reply to this?

I understand was evading the question and ignoring actual evidence is

youd support anything as long at it let you felt woke wont you ?

And that is partly why the BLM movement has grown in America, because the truth has started to come out more and more with the presence and use of phones to record interactions.

As Will Smith said, 'Unacceptable police behaviour hasn't just started, it's just being recorded.'

your using the fresh prince as a source ?

lol

When you need to quote a has been, cuckolded “star” you might be grasping at straws a little.

your using the fresh prince as a source ?

lol

You don't know what the word source means do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

One problem feeds the other. We can legislate meaningful police reforms right away that could have immediate effects, the same cannot be said for lawless homocide, for which law enforcement already acts upon.

When you need to quote a has been, cuckolded “star” you might be grasping at straws a little.

Sorry, would you rather I quoted a 'never was'?

What the hell are you on about?

Who is claiming those deaths in the US are 'justified????

Yes deaths sometime happen especially with violent interactions or due to restraint. Thats not justifying anything. That acknowledging they happen. And no It doesn't excuse anything before you try that line as well

What the hell are you on about?

Who is claiming those deaths in the US are 'justified????

Yes deaths sometime happen especially with violent interactions or due to restraint. Thats not justifying anything. That acknowledging they happen. And no It doesn't excuse anything before you try that line as well

So you think the police who shot Breonna Taylor should be charged?

You don't know what the word source means do you?

you just posted a direct quote and used his name ,

stop it now your embarrassing the whole site :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    One problem feeds the other. We can legislate meaningful police reforms right away that could have immediate effects, the same cannot be said for lawless homocide, for which law enforcement already acts upon.

Do they? Really ???

Or are the BLM morons and their social media happy pals going to criticise every single arrest of a black killer on the basis of “systemic racism” ???

Advertisement