Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Overheal wrote: »
    I didn't answer for anyone, I asked a basic question about someone else's post?

Do you know the difference between an answer and a question?

no you didn't overheal ,

if you cant add to the discussion why post at all

the question goes unanswered also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

The attorney general of Kentucky is expected to soon deliver an update on the case of Breonna Taylor. Attorney General Daniel Cameron will make an announcement in about 30 minutes.

Be very interesting to see what happens. Be massive scale protesting if they're not charged.

Grand jury indicts one officer in Breonna Taylor case

The Jefferson county grand jury has indicted one of the officers involved in the shooting of Breonna Taylor.

Former Louisville police officer Brett Hankinson faces three felony counts of first-degree wanton endangerment. None of the other officers involved in the fatal shooting were indicted. No homicide charges were issued.

Quite a light charge, all things considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's the 'Accuse others of that which you are guilty' MO Overheal.

Time and time again that phrase comes to mind. We had a poster here demand explanation why I didn't comment on a specific video a few days ago.

I posted a video 12 hours ago about a cop who was fired for not shooting a suicidal man, zero responses from anyone in relation to that. Par for the course.
    Oh my god. Did you just answer for someone else TMH

mynamejeff wrote: »
    no you didn't overheal ,

if you cant add to the discussion why post at all

the question goes unanswered also

No actually, I did ask a question. I find it baffling someone could get questions confused with answers.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

Kentuck State Attorney - Daniel Cameron doing a good job over seeing the Grand Jury investigation into Breonna Taylor (RIP) death.

The left will go nuts when they find out he is a Trump supporter and protegee of Mitch McConnell . He ploughed so much money into his campaign, the first REpublican State Attorney in 70 years in Kentucky and the first ever black man to hold that position.

A future SCOTUS pick down the line, perhaps later in Trump term 2 . The lefts heads will melt as they try to destroy the career of a succesful black lawyer being groomed to become only the third african-american scotus in US history.

Will Lewis Hamilton be wearing Amaria Jones name in the next GP ... or doesnt he care about the systemic violence that leads to 13 year old girls being shot in their living room whilst practicing dance moves in front of their mother.

• Advertisement

No actually, I did ask a question. I find it baffling someone could get questions confused with answers.

don't worry you ll figure it out some day

try to stay on point for now though eh ?

don't worry you ll figure it out some day

try to stay on point for now though eh ?

Well the point here appears to be “TMH’s dedication” but his dedication to what was not specified. So, what is the dedication to?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Nothing a few social workers/gender study graduates can't sort out.

It's hard to believe that is a city in the US.

Where have you been the last 40 years?

Well the point here appears to be “TMH’s dedication” but his dedication to what was not specified. So, what is the dedication to?

post 6289

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Where have you been the last 40 years?

Who has run that city for the last 40 years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

RIGOLO wrote: »
    And here is the Monday morning news for all you citizens of Chicagoland

Monday Sept 21 45 SHOT 9 KILLED in CHICAGO this past weekend

Monday Sept 14 55 SHOT 12 KILLED in CHICAGO this past weekend

Monday Sept 7 56 SHOT 8 KILLED in CHICAGO this past weekend

Monday Aug 31 55 SHOT 10 KILLED in CHICAGO this past weekend

Monday Aug 24 66 SHOT 5 KILLED in CHICAGO this past weekend

Monday Aug 17 57 SHOT 7 KILLED in CHICAGO this past weekend

Monday Aug 10 40 SHOT 4 KILLED in CHICAGO this past weekend

yep BLM is definitely focused on the real problem.
    Soon as the Police are defunded all this deaths will obviously disappear, as we all know it was a cop made me shoot my neighbour, and it was a cop made me shoot a bunch of teenagers playing pickup hoops, and it was acop made me shot the 12 year old sitting in the back of her moms car goign to the store, and it was a cop made me shoot the 17 year old running down the street with his scolarship letter .....

What is worth noting is that the vast majority of the shot are black people.

There are only 700k African Americans in Chicago, equal to the population of Cork city and county.

Just imagine if there were 60 shot in a typical weekend in Cork.

BLM protestors don't care, they mostly live in the nice part of town, 50 shot blacks is secondary to the revolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Here we go again.

post 6289

Why are you answering for suicide_circus? I was asking suicide_circus a question about a comment they made about another user.

Who has run that city for the last 40 years?

What has that got to do with anything?

What has that got to do with anything?

Well, if it is the same political party that has been running the city for the last 40 years then maybe that is the problem....I mean, how many decades does it take to clean up a city?

So...ya, who has been running the city over the last 40 years and why don't they care about the loss of black lives in massive numbers every year?

Well, if it is the same political party that has been running the city for the last 40 years then maybe that is the problem....I mean, how many decades does it take to clean up a city?

So...ya, who has been running the city over the last 40 years and why don't they care about the loss of black lives in massive numbers every year?

A - What has a political party got to do with whether or not people are treated fairly?

B - Where was all the concern for the people in such areas before people starting drawing attention to the inappropriate police behaviour?

C - Do you think they'd be better run by another party where the states which they run take more in federal funding then they receive, in comparison to the some states which pay much much more in to the federal purse than they receive? Is that what you are advocating for, to be broke and dependent on payments from the government? That that would lead to a better situation?

Danzy wrote: »
    What is worth noting is that the vast majority of the shot are black people.

There are only 700k African Americans in Chicago, equal to the population of Cork city and county.

Just imagine if there were 60 shot in a typical weekend in Cork.

BLM protestors don't care, they mostly live in the nice part of town, 50 shot blacks is secondary to the revolution.

Cork City and county population is about 550K actually.

Imagine if people in Ireland were dying because of excessive Gardai practices?
    Still think there wouldn't be calls for change?

Why are you answering for suicide_circus? I was asking suicide_circus a question about a comment they made about another user.

its o hard to get a answer out of you two im trying to stimulate conversation , are you getting upset again ?

its o hard to get a answer out of you two im trying to stimulate conversation , are you getting upset again ?

Hard to get an answer out of the two posters who have posted most in the thread? Or hard to get the answer you want?

A - What has a political party got to do with whether or not people are treated fairly?

B - Where was all the concern for the people in such areas before people starting drawing attention to the inappropriate police behaviour?

C - Do you think they'd be better run by another party where the states which they run take more in federal funding then they receive, in comparison to the some states which pay much much more in to the federal purse than they receive? Is that what you are advocating for, to be broke and dependent on payments from the government? That that would lead to a better situation?

A. who do you think hires and fires the police , who decided on police funding , who makes that law?

B. who knows . google it ,

C. hard to say who would be better to run the city but it can hardly be worse, you d be safer in Bagdad that some US cities

• Advertisement

You just can't bring yourself to face what everyone else can see can you.

A - Your point is a joke...of course it matters what political party runs the city.

B - Where were Black lives matter for the last 40 years when black lives were being lost needlessly? Where are they now?

C - Another joke of a point...and a fairly clunky attempt to divert our attention away from the devastating impact of Gangland warfare in Chicago.

The people living in the Red states can decide who to vote for, just like those everywhere else....this thread is about Black Lives Matter is it not?

You just can't bring yourself to face what everyone else can see can you.

A - Your point is a joke...of course it matters what political party runs the city.

B - Where were Black lives matter for the last 40 years when black lives were being lost needlessly? Where are they now?

C - Another joke of a point...and a fairly clunky attempt to divert our attention away from the devastating impact of Gangland warfare in Chicago.

The people living in the Red states can decide who to vote for, just like those everywhere else....this thread is about Black Lives Matter is it not?

The F has who is running a city got to do with anything so?

Hard to get an answer out of the two posters who have posted most in the thread? Or hard to get the answer you want?

there you two go again :pac::pac::pac:

I don't know what is I exactly you are looking for ?

I mean statistically your argument has been proven mote again and again on this thread hasn't it

there you two go again :pac::pac::pac:

I don't know what is I exactly you are looking for ?

I mean statistically your argument has been proven mote again and again on this thread hasn't it

What is mote?

The F has who is running a city got to do with anything so?

Ok...it's a little hard for some I guess, I'll try and break it down.

The Mayor runs the city.
    Hundreds of black men die violently ever year in the city.
    Ask the Mayor of the city why are black men are dying every year.
    If you don't like the policies of the Mayor, vote for a Mayor that does address the issue.

Do you think, nationwide protests in cities across America demanding that Authorities end the cycle of gang violence that affects thousands of black people every year would make a difference?

What is mote?

Mute ,

are you going to respond to the point ?

Ok...it's a little hard for some I guess, I'll try and break it down.

The Mayor runs the city.
    Hundreds of black men die violently ever year in the city.
    Ask the Mayor of the city why are black men are dying every year.
    If you don't like the policies of the Mayor, vote for a Mayor that does address the issue.

Do you think, nationwide protests in cities across America demanding that Authorities end the cycle of gang violence that affects thousands of black people every year would make a difference?

Ah, I see, you've misunderstood all along the source of the anger.

Black people are angry that excessive tactics and actions by members of police forces across the country too often result in people from their community being targeted in a way which is disproportionate to how the general population are treated and which often results in black people being killed and injured. They believe, as do many other citizens, of all colours, that a publicly funded official body should not treat one class of people unfairly.

Mute ,

are you going to respond to the point ?

Do you mean moot?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Do you mean moot?

You know what the poster means. Cop on.

• Advertisement

Ah, I see, you've misunderstood all along the source of the anger.

Black people are angry that excessive tactics and actions by members of police forces across the country too often result in people from their community being targeted in a way which is disproportionate to how the general population are treated and which often results in black people being killed and injured. They believe, as do many other citizens, of all colours, that a publicly funded official body should not treat one class of people unfairly.

I see so black people in America are not allowed to vote then ??

F me they should do something about that shouldn't they

Advertisement