Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Hopefully there is very foreful policing of these riots this week so they dont descend into a rodney king era LA riots. One thing i dont get is why the city settled with breonna taylors family if only a minor crime was committed.

To stop the mob from looting.

That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Civil Rights Activist Bob Woodson blasts Black Lives Matter, says 'race grievance vigilantes' are 'destroying this nation'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bob-woodson-black-lives-matter-grievance-vigilantes

https://youtu.be/j1p1bU4VZuA

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

Hopefully there is very foreful policing of these riots this week so they dont descend into a rodney king era LA riots. One thing i dont get is why the city settled with breonna taylors family if only a minor crime was committed.

I think they settled because her death was a tragedy.
    But not all tragedies are crimes.

Breonna made a bad choice in her life to hook up with a drug dealing boyfriend .

There hasnt even been a courtcase yet, so its hard to say yet whether there was or not a crime or what level was it negligence, reckless , pre-meditated etc.

BLM have become embarrasing for SJWs , and more embarrassment was the last thing they needed .

What we are not hearing ...
    More than 80% of Black Americans favor a police presence in their area equal to current levels or more, according to the findings of a Gallup poll 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/81-black-americans-police-retain-increase-presence

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

gozunda wrote: »

Strongest support for defunding the police is among young middle class whites.

Which is seen in BLM protestors being nearly all white rich kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,097 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

RIGOLO wrote: »
    BLM have become embarrasing for SJWs , and more embarrassment was the last thing they needed .

They deserve each other to be fair.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, the identity politics of the last few years has brought that home with force.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Whenever I see the SJWs on TV I think of Britta from Community

pl56fbe9wk641.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

How do they get away with this. They are relentless in antagonizing the police and when they any kind of response there is an outrage. But the man was black so I guess that's a privilege :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/realJamesKlug/status/1309050120500064258

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

A cop attacked and then hit in the back of the head from behind with a baseball bat. Another example of the beta males in BLM and Antifa, how many has it been now? Helmet or no helmet he would have felt that. Iv felt it through my helmet with a hurl a good few times.

Assault with intent to do severe bodily harm. This is criminal

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1309020813211979776

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    In all fairness the tactics they used in breonna taylors shooting is ridiculous beyond belief, an unannounced forced entry, what kind of stupid dangerous way is that to arrest somebody, if somebody broke into your house in the middle of the night and you had gun in the bed beside you the vast majority of people would use it so don't know how the police thought that was a sensible tactic as they could have and maybe rightly received fire back.

Need to retract most of that after listening to the Kentucky AG, turns out they did knock and were shot at first, the fact that both were in the hallway at 3am shows they heard the knock which i think walker has now said but didnt know it was police(why would somebody break into your house and knock first so his line of thinking does not stand up), yet on cnn they simply ignored and kept pedaling the no knock search warrant after the attorney generals speech, some reverend guy said walker returned fire which walker himself has admitted he shot first. Seems facts dont matter to cnn, surprised at Christiane Amanpour among others who let all this be said when the AG had just said the opposite. Wolf blitzer to be fair had 2 retired cops both black who said it is tragic which we all agree but was justified shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

JJayoo wrote: »
    It was incredible that people were arrested and able to bail themselves out for 10dollars 30 minutes later then go straight back to robbing sh1t.

Or cops wouldn't respond to robberies where less than 1000 dollars worth of product was being stolen.

The left are mental

America - the fascist police state in which you can openly abuse and spit on police officers and kowtow them into genuflecting on command.

The fascist police state in which mayors tell police not to interfere with rioters, looters, arsonists, protesters and anarchist communes.

Just try doing that pretty much anywhere outside the Anglophone west. Just try it. Try doing it in Central or Eastern Europe, let alone Russia, Latin America, the Middle East, Central/Easter/Southen Asia, Africa or God forbid the Communist untopias of China, North Korea, Cuba or Venezuela.

As a well known jew once put it, Forgive Them for They Know Not What They Do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

They are destroying the Democrat Party for years to come and they can't even see it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,000 ✭✭✭Cordell

Growing up in the 90s I was listening exclusively to american hip-hop, the likes of Ice Cube, Public Enemy, NWA, Dr. Dre and so on. They were the only activists for the blacks back then. They never asked for less police, they were decrying the police brutality and corruption, among other things, but they never asked for the police to leave.
    Now, they don't even have that voice. Black HH artists of today are face tattooed clowns, the activists are a bunch of nutcases that are doing them more harm than good. Back then there was a push for black kids to try harder to make a life for themselves, go to school, live a decent life and stay away from gangs. Today's activists are too busy to find excuses for their failures.

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Need to retract most of that after listening to the Kentucky AG, turns out they did knock and were shot at first, the fact that both were in the hallway at 3am shows they heard the knock which i think walker has now said but didnt know it was police(why would somebody break into your house and knock first so his line of thinking does not stand up), yet on cnn they simply ignored and kept pedaling the no knock search warrant after the attorney generals speech, some reverend guy said walker returned fire which walker himself has admitted he shot first. Seems facts dont matter to cnn, surprised at Christiane Amanpour among others who let all this be said when the AG had just said the opposite. Wolf blitzer to be fair had 2 retired cops both black who said it is tragic which we all agree but was justified shooting.

This is it. It's a well worn trope now to laugh at people who go on about main stream media and i did myself for a long time. Trump's "fake news" has been the butt of many a joke - the man is a buffoon and an arsehole but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Coleman Hughes - talks about the abuse of racism by left wing ideologies in the US.

How do they get away with this. They are relentless in antagonizing the police and when they any kind of response there is an outrage. But the man was black so I guess that's a privilege :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/realJamesKlug/status/1309050120500064258

ff1.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 466 ✭✭DangerScouse

They are destroying the Democrat Party for years to come and they can't even see it!!!!

It's too late for the democrats now, they have made their bed with these lunatics and Biden will pay by ways of a landslide Trump win in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

It's too late for the democrats now, they have made their bed with these lunatics and Biden will pay by ways of a landslide Trump win in a few weeks.

I suspect he may win but i doubt it will be a landslide. Clinton was a much worse candidate than biden and still won the popular vote. Both parties have lunatic fringes - with religious zealots on the REP side.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

more systemic racism at work here folks .

Poor old Richard Clark , African American, the white hegemony just made him head of the US AIR FORCE Academy , the first Black man to do so.
    And before that this downtrodden black man oversaw the US Air Force NUCLEAR WEAPONS Program .

The white supremacists that the SJWs have thought us run everything, they probably also made him study , go to school, attend college, get good grades , get a fighter pilots lic... who knows what sort of other heinous things the systemic racist system inflicted on him

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/09/23/general-becomes-1st-black-head-of-us-air-force-academy/

Its amazing how things work out for people who make the right choices in life (not always , lifes not perfect)
    On the other hand you have todays BLMs protestor/supporter " I burned down my local furniture store , whats my prize "

Has anyone any video of the rioters robbing a bookshop...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Let's say Biden wins then what? All these protesters/rioters aren't gonna go away.

I hope Biden wins so that the media will stfu about Trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Let's say Biden wins then what? All these protesters/rioters aren't gonna go away.

They won't. If Biden is a trainwreck then the media will inevitably Trump for Biden's screwups much like they blamed Bush for all 8 years of Obama's presidency.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

gozunda wrote: »
    Coleman Hughes - talks about the abuse of racism by left wing ideologies in the US.

RIGOLO wrote: »
    more systemic racism at work here folks .

Poor old Richard Clark , African American, the white hegemony just made him head of the US AIR FORCE Academy , the first Black man to do so.
    And before that this downtrodden black man oversaw the US Air Force NUCLEAR WEAPONS Program .

The white supremacists that the SJWs have thought us run everything, they probably also made him study , go to school, attend college, get good grades , get a fighter pilots lic... who knows what sort of other heinous things the systemic racist system inflicted on him

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/09/23/general-becomes-1st-black-head-of-us-air-force-academy/

Its amazing how things work out for people who make the right choices in life (not always , lifes not perfect)
    On the other hand you have todays BLMs protestor/supporter " I burned down my local furniture store , whats my prize "

Has anyone any video of the rioters robbing a bookshop...

Did you see Django Unchained?

I guess, using your logic, because Stephen had a position of authority in Calvin Candie's home, there wasn't actually any slavery or racism going on.

I too hope Biden wins so we hear less and less from Trump going forward.
    Mr. Karate wrote: »
    They won't. If Biden is a trainwreck then the media will inevitably Trump for Biden's screwups much like they blamed Bush for all 8 years of Obama's presidency.

Lets be clear, a lot of the problems which exist, will continue to exist should Biden win, but the hope is that the person in the White House will be a voice of unity and leadership rather than what is there at the moment.

I don't know will Biden win, think it's marginally in his favour at the moment but that there is going to be strong attempts to exclude a significant number of votes in an effort to have Trump win.

If it was any other country, the former US or the UN would be sending observers to ensure it was a free election.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Mr. Karate wrote: »

I mean the Irish media, especially on the radio, everyday the same old sh1te "oh trump is bad I don't like trump" every fcuking day

I mean the Irish media, especially on the radio, everyday the same old sh1te "oh trump is bad I don't like trump" every fcuking day

What do you think of Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What do you think of Trump?

He was great in Home Alone 2

Cop on.

Is that how this works?

Sorry I saw you mention Django Unchained above so thought that’s what we were doing now.

Omackeral wrote: »
    He was great in Home Alone 2

It was about his level.

• Advertisement

Oh you deleted your comment because you saw the irony/hypocrisy. Good on you!

Advertisement