Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Erm.... I think most people are concerned about citizens. Of all colours. But what they don't support is looting and rioting. By people of any colour.

And neither do I.

I just don't ignore that the vast majority of all protests which are peaceful or the message which they are supporting on the basis that there has been looting at some.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

And neither do I.

I just don't ignore that the vast majority of all protests which are peaceful or the message which they are supporting on the basis that there has been looting at some.

And your thoughts on the vile scum surrounding people just having a quiet meal and being threatened by a mob just because they are white???

Gervais08 wrote: »
    And your thoughts on the vile scum surrounding people just having a quiet meal and being threatened by a mob just because they are white???

I wouldn't agree with that behaviour. At all. But I'm not sure I would refer to them as vile scum for such behaviour either.

Or would you suggest the men in this video are vile scum?

https://twitter.com/rywriggs/status/1272353892165132288

Or the man in the second video on the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,096 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I wouldn't agree with that behaviour. At all. But I'm not sure I would refer to them as vile scum for such behaviour either.

That's some bloody impressive deflecting right there.

Glazers Out!

nullzero wrote: »

I answered the question, and then asked a relevant one.

Do you think all counter argument is deflection?

• Advertisement
    °°°°°

Pull the other one.

Glazers Out!

Pull the other one.

I'll take that as a yes.

°°°°°

I'll take that as a yes.

You typically appropriate things in whatever manner suits you best, so do as you wish.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

I’m not sure you understand what counter argument means tbh.

You typically appropriate things in whatever manner suits you best so do as you wish.

A definite yes.

• Advertisement

I’m not sure you understand what counter argument means tbh.

Explain it to me please.

°°°°°

A definite yes.

In your opinion.

Facts never seem to be of much value to you so as I said, do as you wish, believe whatever suits you.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

If they did assault her, it's not clear from the video that they did, then it's likely they are scum.

On a side note, why the need for her to refer to them as white?

If they did assault her, it's not clear from the video that they did, then it's likely they are scum.

On a side note, why the need for her to refer to them as white?

I was racially abused in public - shoved into a fence and called an ugly white bitch.

When I complained to the nearest official person and asked to point out the offender, apparently saying “the black lady wearing green here..” was “racist” and they no longer wanted to know.

Can someone tell me when my privilege starts please ??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Well I answered your one about vandalism, looting and arson being 100% intentional whereas forest fires are not. You barely addressed it. So yes, you expect answers and when you get them back and in a logical fashion, you sinply deflect.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I was racially abused in public - shoved into a fence and called an ugly white bitch.

When I complained to the nearest official person and asked to point out the offender, apparently saying “the black lady wearing green here..” was “racist” and they no longer wanted to know.

Can someone tell me when my privilege starts please ??

Crazy. In your case it was actually useful in identifying the person and was in no way racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Same video now posted three times. Its like a bad game of snap tbh

Crazy. In your case it was actually useful in identifying the person and was in no way racist.

It was after a few rounds of “her ?”, “no to the left ...” Sometimes a black person is just a black person - there’s no malice, no insult, just an identification.

Nieomble72 wrote: »

An interesting point poster. Could you expand on that perhaps?

Btw welcome to boards ....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @Tell me how - it's really hard to see how you're making an effort to genuinely contribute to the thread. Take 72 hours away to reconsider your posting style.

There have been a number of irrelevant soundbites from pretty much everybody over the past two pages - cop on or I will start removing people permanently from the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,842 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Looks like many American cities will be red hot this weekend.

The BLM mob tried to burn down the Louisville Library last night, understandable given their ideological position but reprehensible.

Danzy wrote: »

The BLM mob tried to burn down the Louisville Library last night, understandable given their ideological position but reprehensible.

Is the citywide curfew still in place?

gozunda wrote: »
    Is the citywide curfew still in place?

Extended through weekend.

The mob took sanctuary in a Church. The police surrounded it.

Funnily enough some black activists were demanding the whites be pushed out to make room, in to the hands of the police.

Given most of the crowd were white, as usual, it took no traction.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Ah come on. That's not reprehensible, that's just a fiery but mostly peaceful protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Extended through weekend.

The mob took sanctuary in a Church. The police surrounded it.

Funnily enough some black activists were demanding the whites be pushed out to make room, in to the hands of the police.

Given most of the crowd were white, as usual, it took no traction.

Did the "empowered one's" link arms and segregate the blacks like they did in Chaz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

The man who was appointed by Mayor Lightfoot to be Chicago’s “Census Cowboy” rode his horse during rush hour on the expressway and was seen kicking & whipping the horse repeatedly when it tried to slow down when it was clearly in pain from the extensive damage to its hooves because of him not preparing the horse and providing it with adequate shoes. The horse collapsed from the pain.

All for just some clout under the guise of "raising awareness". BLM sending their best.

DreadheadCowboy_DanRyan_COURTESY_VashonJordanJr_0.jpg?itok=eYOIiVNy

https://news.wttw.com/2020/09/23/prosecutors-horse-ridden-dreadhead-cowboy-dan-ryan-may-not-survive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Could you imagine the headlines if the driver of the white care was armed and opened fire having to defend themselves from thugs viciously attacking them? I think we all know what it would be!!!

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1309357101328728064

Sure look at this;

https://twitter.com/CBSLA/status/1309351710658265094

LIVE: Protesters engaging with drivers in Hollywood

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Louisville BLM protests, someone broke a window to the library and threw a flare inside.
    No books were stolen.

image.jpg
    twitter.com/RaeHodge/status/1309296741183873024?s=20
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8771029/BLM-mob-Louisville-smash-library-windows-throw-flare-cops-declare-unlawful-assembly.html

biko wrote: »
    Louisville BLM protests, someone broke a window to the libarary and threw a flare inside.
    No books were stolen.

image.jpg
    twitter.com/RaeHodge/status/1309296741183873024?s=20
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8771029/BLM-mob-Louisville-smash-library-windows-throw-flare-cops-declare-unlawful-assembly.html

To a movement like BLM books represent the ultimate enemy.

Wrong think preserved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The man who was appointed by Mayor Lightfoot to be Chicago’s “Census Cowboy” rode his horse during rush hour on the expressway and was seen kicking & whipping the horse repeatedly when it tried to slow down when it was clearly in pain from the extensive damage to its hooves because of him not preparing the horse and providing it with adequate shoes. The horse collapsed from the pain.

All for just some clout under the guise of "raising awareness". BLM sending their best.

DreadheadCowboy_DanRyan_COURTESY_VashonJordanJr_0.jpg?itok=eYOIiVNy

https://news.wttw.com/2020/09/23/prosecutors-horse-ridden-dreadhead-cowboy-dan-ryan-may-not-survive

That guy is a complete dickhead, thats like something the pavees would be at here.

Hope he is banned for life from keeping animals.

"All imme say until we focus on kids lives matter this gone keep happening"

He should have spent a bit more time in school instead of abusing animals.

Advertisement