Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

That guy is a complete dickhead, thats like something the pavees would be at here.

Hope he is banned for life from keeping animals.

"All imme say until we focus on kids lives matter this gone keep happening"

He should have spent a bit more time in school instead of abusing animals.

The Mayor backs him

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Danzy wrote: »
    The Mayor backs him

That tells me all I need to know about the Mayor.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ranto_boy

biko wrote: »
    Louisville BLM protests, someone broke a window to the libarary and threw a flare inside.
    No books were stolen.

Lol, the never, ever loot from book shops.

Demands for police justice are directed at shops that have clothes and electrical goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

That tells me all I need to know about the Mayor.

That's actually mild from her.

Not yo downplay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

ranto_boy wrote: »

Demands for police justice are directed at shops that have clothes and electrical goods.

Plenty of nike and gucci shops got looted though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ranto_boy

Plenty of nike and gucci shops got looted though

That was to address footwear inequality.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

The man who was appointed by Mayor Lightfoot to be Chicago’s “Census Cowboy” rode his horse during rush hour on the expressway and was seen kicking & whipping the horse repeatedly when it tried to slow down when it was clearly in pain from the extensive damage to its hooves because of him not preparing the horse and providing it with adequate shoes. The horse collapsed from the pain.

All for just some clout under the guise of "raising awareness". BLM sending their best.

DreadheadCowboy_DanRyan_COURTESY_VashonJordanJr_0.jpg?itok=eYOIiVNy

https://news.wttw.com/2020/09/23/prosecutors-horse-ridden-dreadhead-cowboy-dan-ryan-may-not-survive

Chxrst almighty. That's sickening
    Law enforcement began trailing Hollingsworth on the expressway until the horse collapsed at around 9500 South Lafayette, Deboni said, adding that onlookers allegedly saw Hollingsworth kicking and whipping the horse to keep it galloping after it slowed down.

Hollingsworth was then stopped and taken into custody....

experts agreed the horse suffered “a great deal” due to its treatment, citing extreme dehydration, overheating and lacerations to its front legs that caused “profuse” bleeding.

“The horse’s eyes were dilated to the point they looked like cartoon eyes,” Deboni said.

Both experts said it would have been “virtually impossible” for anyone to not have realized the animal was injured and in distress, according to Deboni. The horse was given extensive medical treatment, but Deboni said it remains in critical condition and will never be able to be ridden again.

Euthanasia may be used for “humane reasons,” he said, “due to the suffering the animal will likely endure for the rest of its life.” 

Hollingsworth is a known activist and pillar in the Chicago community, his defense attorney said Wednesday...

Will there be a counter claim for police brutality because he was taken into custody following that incident - I wonder?

Some 'pillar of the community' alright

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

That was to address footwear inequality.

Tell that to the poor horse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

And when they loot the shoe stores its never work boots or dress shoes that they take.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

gozunda wrote: »
    Chxrst almighty. That's sickening

Will there be a counter claim for police brutality because he was taken into custody following that incident - I wonder?

Some 'pillar of the community' alright

Animal abuse gets me irrationally angry. Jesus that guy needs to be knocked spark out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

This is just outright irresponsible and reprehensible from the speaker of the house of representatives, third in line to the presidency, denying due-process of the law. How are they able to get away with it? What in the world is she trying to achieve, "murdered by the police" really? Talk about adding fuel to the fire adding to the already growing sentiment that's anti-police. They are desperate.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1309161850349723648

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

This is just outright irresponsible and reprehensible from the speaker of the house of representatives, third in line to the presidency, denying due-process of the law. How are they able to get away with it? What in the world is she trying to achieve, "murdered by the police" really? Talk about adding fuel to the fire adding to the already growing sentiment that's anti-police. They are desperate.

That is absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

They are panicking...or at the very least rattled, this kind of behaviour is irresponsible if not irrational.

The popularity of the BLM movement is bound with that of the Democratic Party...they overplayed their hand in a vain attempt to hold the black vote...they are a busted flush!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Would the cops have a case against her for defamation I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I mentioned this a few weeks back but now its been confirmed.

Andrew Neil has left the BBC to launch a 24-hour news channel to rival BBC and Sky.
    GB News will launch early next year – under the chairmanship of Andrew Neil, who will be its flagship presenter.
    GB News is aimed at the vast number of British people who feel underserved and unheard by their media.

Its being backed by Discovery and Rupert Murdoch .

https://deadline.com/2020/09/gb-news-discovery-andrew-neil-1234585344/

A welcome addition to counter the far left /woke media so prevalent now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Rolling Stone

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Would the cops have a case against her for defamation I wonder?

Honestly, why anyone would want to be a cop in the US in this day and age is beyond me. Guns everywhere and it seems there is only outrage if the cop discharges a weapon and not the criminal. The media, celebs and the woke generation are quick to jump on the bandwagon when there is a perceived wrong doing by a cop but the likes of Lebron James have "zero comment" when two cops are shot in LA.

They are subjected to vile, sickening and often racist verbal abuse at BLM / Antifa protests. All caught on camera in the hope that one of them will crack and be headline news on CNN. They are repeatedly thrown under the proverbial bus by mayors, politicians and the like, especially in blue controlled cities. Now we have the speaker of the house calling them murderers and Dems denouncing the Breonna Taylor ruling as systemic injustice.

What about the protestor/gunman who shot two police officers in Louisville on Wednesday night? He was only charged with wanton endangerment. Will there be similar cries of systemic injustice over that?

It's actually quiet sinister and has been moving that way for a while now in the States...undermining the State/City Police authorities has been done in the past by Radicals by physical and psychological intimidation.

These are the same people pointing the finger at the democratically elected President and calling him a fascist...after undermining his administration before it could start with the damaging and fabricated allegations of Russian collusion.

It's going to be an interesting few weeks.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

While Biden was in his basement , TRump was announcing a $500 Billion investment in the black community .

Yesterday TRump announced Project Platinum at yesterday Atlanta Black Votes for Trump rally,

Dont look for much coverage in the main stream news of this backing from Trump administration for black communities, they are too busy finding ways to say the man investing $500 billion in black buisness is a waycist...
    More Than Juneteenth? What’s In Trump’s $500 Billion “Platinum Plan” For Black America

Gotta love when your investments in social development and black owned buisnesses comes good, as for the BLM loonies they can go do one...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/2020/09/25/more-than-juneteenth-whats-in-trumps-500-billion-platinum-plan-for-black-america/

BLM are paying me both ways .. my gun stocks reached 52 weeks highs whilst they destroyed their communities and now my black finiacial services investments will reach new highs as they invest to rebuild the same communities. You can see my posts in Boards Investment forum, I picked up BYFC and CARV two African American banking institutions back in July, looks like they will be a good investment based on Fridays 44% and 27% gains in my portfolio.

And for all those saying this is too late, au contraire, this is perfect timing, its been something the TRump Administration have been supporting for their first term, pre-covid they created the greatest economic boom for the black community in US history (the facts were in on that ) and will do so again.

Its another scene in the parody of BLM.I think the article just magnifies how tick the leaders of the tow states are and we already have seen how anti they are too. I laughed out loud when I read this tweet first

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1309827637234278401

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Black voices in Minneapolis as to why 'defund the police is bs ....

https://youtu.be/JjUC-_nAftY?t=9m5s

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

This black man puts it best on the BLM movement ...

BECUZ ITS BUFFOONERY

Very insightful, plain speak , calls out all the BS in the BLM actions
    The Lonely Banter...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Two Trump supporters were injured on Saturday in Yorba Linda, California
    Driver Tatiana Turner, 40, was arrested and charged with attempted murder
    Turner is the founder of pro-BLM group Caravan4Justice in Yorba Linda
    Car was caught on video accelerating into the crowd of Trump supporters

https://distincttoday.net/2020/09/26/shocking-moment-blm-organizer-plows-her-car-into-crowd-of-trump-supporters/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

BLM are going to get Trump re-elected at this rate. Defund the police doesn't sit well with a middle America who by and large decide who get's to rule the roost for 4 years.

RIGOLO wrote: »
    While Biden was in his basement , TRump was announcing a $500 Billion investment in the black community .

Such a racist. :rolleyes:

BLM are going to get Trump re-elected at this rate. Defund the police doesn't sit well with a middle America who by and large decide who get's to rule the roost for 4 years.

Its amazing how for years Democrats ran on "We need to ban guns. Otherwise the Country will look like the Wild, Wild West." yet their policies of defund [if not outright disband] Police in sure we'll become the Wild, Wild West if they did get their way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Its amazing how for years Democrats ran on "We need to ban guns. Otherwise the Country will look like the Wild, Wild West." yet their policies of defund [if not outright disband] Police in sure we'll become the Wild, Wild West if they did get their way.

The Democrats have been attempting to back away from the defund the cops narrative they fully backed only a few short weeks ago. Flip flop party.

The Democrats have been attempting to back away from the defund the cops narrative they fully backed only a few short weeks ago. Flip flop party.

Only because its starting to hurt them in the polls. Much like how they adamantly defended the riots too until the poll numbers dipped.

Black people have a fairly stark choice to make in a few weeks.

Vote for the party they have voted for for decades and get more of the same, except with less police in inner city neighbourhoods.

Or

Vote for the party that is going to help them achieve economic independence through business ownership, employment and opportunity, and receive extra protection from the KKK and more importantly from Anifa which has done more damage to their neighbourhoods than the KKK ever did.

What have they got to lose?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I'm can't wait to see Trump winning the election, and sending the tanks to stop the BLM riots. That will be the best way to end 2020

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Black people have a fairly stark choice to make in a few weeks.

Vote for the party they have voted for for decades and get more of the same, except with less police in inner city neighbourhoods.

Or

Vote for the party that is going to help them achieve economic independence through business ownership, employment and opportunity, and receive extra protection from the KKK and more importantly from Anifa which has done more damage to their neighbourhoods than the KKK ever did.

What have they got to lose?
    They will have lost their excuse for underachieving

Advertisement