Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

A random racial attack on a white man. Turns out it that actor from honey I blew up the kids.

I was using the leftists logic there, automatically assuming it was race related as they were both from different races.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1312118280371363847

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

A random racial attack on a white man. Turns out it that actor from honey I blew up the kids.

I was using the leftists logic there, automatically assuming it was race related as they were both from different races.

It's quite common these days, especially against older people.

Presumably it is racially motivated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Danzy wrote: »

Seem like a modern day bigot, probably a BLM supporter based on the violent actions we have seen from these far left thugs in 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Disgusting

Another good reason to vote for Trump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Vile rich kids.

They truly believe that they are pure and just and everyone else is evil and motivated by evil.

People that fanatical, that holy and religiously driven will see some of them move to killing in time.

Expunging sinners.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When you have difficulty remembering what you tweeted 3 years ago.

image.png

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

The idea that Trump is a white supremacist is ludicrous. In his acceptance speech at the RNC in August, Trump made 4 references to African-Americans, 3 to black institutions, communities and children, 2 to Hispanic-Americans and Hispanic children and 1 to Asian-Americans. Essentially bragging about how he had advanced and would continue to advance the interests of those ethnic groups. This supposed white supremacist didn't mention White people or their interests even once.

US mainstream politics has devolved into a fantasy land where one side believes Biden is a stalinist and the other side believes Trump is a fascist. The reality is there is very little difference in their policies, so both sides drive this hysteria to try drum up some energy to get voters out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Danzy wrote: »

It couldn't be racially motivated, only white people can be racist . The same way every black person killed in America is murdered by a white cop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Who'd have thought the defunding the police would have resulted in a rise in crime . It's funny to see council members backtracking after throwing their weight behind the defund the police campaign

https://nypost.com/2020/10/01/with-crime-soaring-minneapolis-city-council-flips-on-defund-the-police/

Months after caving to riotous mobs, the members of the Minneapolis City Council are complaining about the city’s crime surge and insisting they never really meant it when they voted to defund the police department.

Councilman Phillipe Cunningham says the defunding measure is “up for interpretation,” the New York Times reports, and now the council’s majority has “interpreted that language differently.”

Council President Lisa Bender claims, “Our pledge created confusion.” Maybe she’s confused, since she’d earlier been accusing cops of intentionally avoiding making arrests or otherwise enforcing laws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Who'd have thought the defunding the police would have resulted in a rise in crime . It's funny to see council members backtracking after throwing their weight behind the defund the police campaign

https://nypost.com/2020/10/01/with-crime-soaring-minneapolis-city-council-flips-on-defund-the-police/

Months after caving to riotous mobs, the members of the Minneapolis City Council are complaining about the city’s crime surge and insisting they never really meant it when they voted to defund the police department.

Councilman Phillipe Cunningham says the defunding measure is “up for interpretation,” the New York Times reports, and now the council’s majority has “interpreted that language differently.”

Council President Lisa Bender claims, “Our pledge created confusion.” Maybe she’s confused, since she’d earlier been accusing cops of intentionally avoiding making arrests or otherwise enforcing laws.

Being a Liberal means never being held accountable for what you say and what you do. They voted to defund [and eventually disband] the Police Dept. What is there to be confused about? Oh, I get it. Their poll numbers must be sinking faster than the Titanic and now they're trying to back track.

biko wrote: »

image.png

image.png

It's so bizarre that such a big deal was made over this and comparatively nothing mentioned about Biden calling the Exalted Cyclops of the KKK his friend and speaking at his funeral.

Bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Sand wrote: »
    The idea that Trump is a white supremacist is ludicrous. In his acceptance speech at the RNC in August, Trump made 4 references to African-Americans, 3 to black institutions, communities and children, 2 to Hispanic-Americans and Hispanic children and 1 to Asian-Americans. Essentially bragging about how he had advanced and would continue to advance the interests of those ethnic groups. This supposed white supremacist didn't mention White people or their interests even once.

US mainstream politics has devolved into a fantasy land where one side believes Biden is a stalinist and the other side believes Trump is a fascist. The reality is there is very little difference in their policies, so both sides drive this hysteria to try drum up some energy to get voters out.

The phony hysterics just shows you that they have nothing of substance in office. Their candidate has been in politics for nearly 50 years and beyond titles like Senator and Vice President he had done feck all during that time. Well except write that Prison Bill that former President Clinton signed into law that took many Black Men away from their families and into prison [which Trump just did away with, but the media won't mention that because it might make the sheep evaluate who the actual racist and white supremacist is]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

biko wrote: »

When you have difficulty remembering what you asked 4 years ago:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's so bizarre that such a big deal was made over this and comparatively nothing mentioned about Biden calling the Exalted Cyclops of the KKK his friend and speaking at his funeral.

Bizarre

You’re incorrect. Go check out coverage from 2010.

Overheal wrote: »
    You’re incorrect. Go check out coverage from 2010.

I am not incorrect. I am talking about now.

I am not incorrect. I am talking about now.

No you’re not. Otherwise why bring up reporting from 3+ years ago? Pick a lane.

No you’re not. Otherwise why bring up reporting from 3+ years ago? Pick a lane.

Yes I am.

I didn't bring up the reporting from three years ago.

I was talking about how bizarre it was that trump was accused of supporting white supremacists for not denouncing the black man led Proud Boys at the debate, DAYS ago, by Joe Biden, a man who once spoke fondly about and eulogised his friend who was a high ranking KKK member.

Yes I am.

I didn't bring up the reporting from three years ago.

I was talking about how bizarre it was that trump was accused of supporting white supremacists for not denouncing the black man led Proud Boys at the debate, DAYS ago, by Joe Biden, a man who once spoke fondly about and eulogised his friend who was a high ranking KKK member.

Given the violence that has been fueled on the right this summer without condemnation from the President it’s relevant, and a Jim Acosta tweet from 3 years ago isn’t doing anything to signal to those groups to stand down - and neither is ordering them to stand back and stand by. Condemn both sides Mr President, not just the one that benefits you politically.

Why didn't Wallace ask Biden if he still things integrated schools are "racial jungles" and would he have any issues with his grandchildren going to them or if he really thinks black people that vote for Trump are not really black. This is why I feel Trump wasn't really on song as he would have wiped the floor with Biden had he been by raising those issues. Wallace sure as hell wasn't going to.

• Advertisement

Why didn't Wallace ask Biden if he still things integrated schools are "racial jungles" and would he have any issues with his grandchildren going to them or if he really thinks black people that vote for Trump are not really black. This is why I feel Trump wasn't really on song as he would have wiped the floor with Biden had he been by raising those issues. Wallace sure as hell wasn't going to.

Why didn’t Wallace ask about the 1980s or whatever since he asked Trump about condemning whites supremacist violence happening *right now?*

Is that your question?

Given the violence that has been fueled on the right this summer without condemnation from the President it’s relevant, and a Jim Acosta tweet from 3 years ago isn’t doing anything to signal to those groups to stand down - and neither is ordering them to stand back and stand by. Condemn both sides Mr President, not just the one that benefits you politically.

Unfortunately, I disagree with you. The majority of the violence this summer was not from "the right", it was from "the left". Proud Boys aren't white supremacists anyway.

And trump has denounced white supremacists such as the KKK and indeed, racism previously. Biden eulogised at a funeral of one of the KKK top ranked members.

I find that bizarre.

Unfortunately, I disagree with you. The majority of the violence this summer was not from "the right", it was from "the left". Proud Boys aren't white supremacists anyway.

And trump has denounced white supremacists such as the KKK and indeed, racism previously. Biden eulogised at a funeral of one of the KKK top ranked members.

I find that bizarre.

So because it wasn’t 50/50 violence across political divides the President of the United States shouldn’t condemn one of the sides?

I don’t follow your logic.

So because it wasn’t 50/50 violence across political divides the President of the United States shouldn’t condemn one of the sides?

I don’t follow your logic.

I know you don't.

My whole point (which I will repeat again for you) was that it was bizarre that Biden and the press tried to use Trump's non condemnation of the Proud Boys (who aren't a white supremacist group) as proof that he was a white supremacist and not mentioning that previously, Joe Biden was a speaker at a high ranking member of the KKKs funeral and classed him as a friend.

Now if I am not mistaken, trump has called for law and order to be upheld in all states where violence broke out and offered to send in the national guard.

Antifa and BLM were setting up CHAZ zones and other such rubbish. They organised, promoted and participated in riots that killed and injured many.

Which white supremacist group should trump have specifically called out?

In your opinion, Joe Biden's previous remarks about racial jungles and how poor kids are just as good as white kids or even his relationship with a KKK member, is it "problematic" to you?

Why didn’t Wallace ask about the 1980s or whatever since he asked Trump about condemning whites supremacist violence happening *right now?*

Is that your question?

You know fine well it's only a matter of months since Biden told a black guy that if he didn't vote for him then he wasn't black, so why did you ignore that part of my post?

Wallace should have raised that issue given that he seems so concerned about white people being racist but it's all an act really, as the truth is the question was asked for the same reason it was in 2016, to just attach racist beliefs and ideas to Trump so as to damage him politically.

You know fine well it's only a matter of months since Biden told a black guy that if he didn't vote for him then he wasn't black, so why did you ignore that part of my post?

Wallace should have raised that issue given that he seems so concerned about white people being racist but it's all an act really, as the truth is the question was asked for the same reason it was in 2016, to just attach racist beliefs and ideas to Trump so as to damage him politically.

Because wouldn’t you know it Biden already addressed that gaffe almost immediately after it happened. So what was there left for Wallace, a moderator, to ask him about? In contrast Trump has for months glorified counter protest violence and the right has heralded murderers are heroes under his leadership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭J_M_G

Because wouldn’t you know it Biden already addressed that gaffe almost immediately after it happened. So what was there left for Wallace, a moderator, to ask him about? In contrast Trump has for months glorified counter protest violence and the right has heralded murderers are heroes under his leadership.

"Glorified counter protest violence"? Assuming you are not referring to incidents of self defence, which obviously every normal person thinks is perfectly valid, can you give us some evidence of this "glorification" of non-self defence violence?

Has anyone provided evidence yet that Kenneth Walker is a drug dealer, or is a person of interest in a drugs investigation?

https://twitter.com/attorneycrump/status/1312133252031959046?s=21

Because wouldn’t you know it Biden already addressed that gaffe almost immediately after it happened. So what was there left for Wallace, a moderator, to ask him about?

It wasn't a "gaffe" - Biden and most democrats think they are entitled to the black vote.
    In contrast Trump has for months glorified counter protest violence and the right has heralded murderers are heroes under his leadership.

An example of him glorifying "violence" please and which murderers did he herald as being heroes?

• Advertisement

And what of Biden's friendship with a senior KKK member?

Advertisement