Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,490 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Will you ever stop making excuses for scumbags. You're unreal , do you actually read any facts about whose house he was at and resisting arrest or do you just care that he was a black man that got shot .

I care about the performance of our police.

biko wrote: »
    Mostly baizuo it seems
    conorhal wrote: »
    The literal 'ugly face of Antifa'....

It's like one of those captcha's that stumps you by asking you to select all squares that don't contain a mental case.
    The lad in the second row, that's second from the right.....the size of his head. Kobe Bryants helicopter could have landed on that.
    I know you're not meant to judge a book by its cover but that's some collection of freaks and social rejects in that pic
    nullzero wrote: »
    Looks like Guess Who, social justice edition.
    randd1 wrote: »
    Jaysus, that bottom one on the left looks like she’d take a sledgehammer to a dogs head if he ate her sandwich.

The guy third from left, second bottom row looks like he has a hard on for cops given he died his hair to look like police car lights.

And the guy third in from the top? He looks like one of the those 10 years after crack use pictures if Donald Trump was a crack addict
    J_M_G wrote: »
    Spiteful mutants.

Feel better about yourselves now? What is all this? What does it add?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Overheal wrote: »

I feel better slagging that scum off than I would defending them and having a go at the police.

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I feel better slagging that scum off than I would defending them and having a go at the police.

...How would you know?

...How would you know?

Oh just 50 years of being a law abiding citizen.

• Advertisement

Oh just 50 years of being a law abiding citizen.

In 50 years you've never been critical of the police?

In 50 years you've never been critical of the police?

After they’ve been proven to do something wrong - RUC; West Midlands etc ? Yes.

Following them around day to day filming them doing their jobs correctly, then editing the footage to discredit normal people and treat scum like folk heroes ? No.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

biko wrote: »
    Portland DA rejects over 540 riot-related cases in 'interest of justice'
    https://thepostmillennial.com/portland-d-a-rejects-over-540-riot-related-cases-in-interest-of-justice

Mostly baizuo it seems

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

Ugly psychos! I actually understand why they'd want to wreck shop, society probably does seem quite oppressive to them so I guess it's not surprising they'd want to tear it down. Only problem is there couldn't really be a functioning society in any form where they'd be anything other than the lowly creeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

I presume the reason why they have the time to riot and loot in Portland .......... (looking at their pictures) is that they do not work. By going out of their way to look like that, they show that they have no serious intention of getting real jobs and contributing to society in a meaningful manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kivaro wrote: »
    By going out of their way to look like that, they show that they have no serious intention of getting real jobs and contributing to society in a meaningful manner.
    Like the Frenchman who lost his job in a creche after he covered his face with tattoos and turned his eyes black.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/28/europe/sylvain-helaine-tattoo-teaching-job-scli-intl/index.html
    A schoolteacher whose body, face and tongue are covered in tattoos and who has had the whites of his eyes surgically turned black said he was prevented from teaching at a French kindergarten after a parent complained he scared their child.

Many of these BLM people are teachers, one can only speculate what they say to our children when there is no adults there to supervise.
    For instance they can turn children against their parents. It's a trend on Tiktok right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

My niece passionately tried to argue that Trump was a racist ( shes 14 ). When pressed on her views it turns out she got them from her teacher.

Teaching used to be a noble, intelligent profession.

PS - those Portland mugshots, why do they all look so weird.

There's a good book on amazon kindle by a very interesting academic, Edward Dutton ( The Jolly Heretic on Youtube - highly recommended ) , called:

' How to Judge People by What They Look Like '

• Registered Users Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Biker79 wrote: »
    My niece passionately tried to argue that Trump was a racist ( shes 14 ). When pressed on her views it turns out she got them from her teacher.

There's a good book on amazon kindle by a very interesting academic, Edward Dutton ( The Jolly Heretic on Youtube - highly recommended ) , called:

My daughter is always talking about how awful Trump is (incidentally I think he's a cretin) but is unable to articulate why.

It's become a given in society that Trump is some sort of hyper fascist racist lunatic when in fact he's just a narcissistic idiot.

Teachers are undoubtedly ramming this type of stuff down the throats of children in schools and to be honest that type of thing isn't within their remit as educators, but we all just accept it because it's so all pervasive.

I don't mind people being anti Trump, or anti anything for that matter, but at least be able to back up your assertions properly when you make them.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,000 ✭✭✭Cordell

Trump was very toxic in the beginning, during the campaign and maybe for the first year of his presidency, not necessarily because something he'd done, but because the simple fact he won turned democrats and repubicans at each other's throats. But now, BLM and Antifa turned this into a much serious racial divide which won't be over when Trump retires.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Cordell wrote: »
    Trump was very toxic in the beginning, during the campaign and maybe for the first year of his presidency, not necessarily because something he'd done, but because the simple fact he won turned democrats and repubicans at each other's throats. But now, BLM and Antifa turned this into a much serious racial divide which won't be over when Trump retires.

The Democrats created monsters in the form of BLM and Antifa that they can no longer control. This isn't Trmup's fault. The Democrats would have done this regardless of whichever GOP candidate won. They're childish inability to accept election losses is what caused this divide. Time to put the blame squarely where it belongs. On Democrats shoulders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭J_M_G

"Stop making fun of the freaks! Stop noticing commonalities about them!"

You are defending the absolute dregs of society here. People with severe mental instabilities, long histories of criminal convictions, an overrepresentation of pedophiles and other degenerate behaviour, identity disorders, etc etc etc. Most people are instinctively revolted by the people in those mugshots.

As I said earlier, you are ostensibly on the side of lies, treachery, ugliness, hatred and spite.

Normal people are motivated by truth, beauty, goodness, justice and order.

Everything that a group like antifa are opposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Are Indians and Pakistan's Included in this victim group?
    Are they labelled as Black or not?

Kivaro wrote: »
    I presume the reason why they have the time to riot and loot in Portland .......... (looking at their pictures) is that they do not work. By going out of their way to look like that, they show that they have no serious intention of getting real jobs and contributing to society in a meaningful manner.

Who are you to judge people on their looks? How does someone ‘look unemployed?’ Your statement is irrational.

Biker79 wrote: »

That her teacher presented her with the facts doesn’t make them untrue.

J_M_G wrote: »
    "Stop making fun of the freaks! Stop noticing commonalities about them!"

You are defending the absolute dregs of society here. People with severe mental instabilities, long histories of criminal convictions, an overrepresentation of pedophiles and other degenerate behaviour, identity disorders, etc etc etc. Most people are instinctively revolted by the people in those mugshots.

As I said earlier, you are ostensibly on the side of lies, treachery, ugliness, hatred and spite.

Normal people are motivated by truth, beauty, goodness, justice and order.

Everything that a group like antifa are opposed to.

“Ugliness and beauty”

You’re awfully lost.

Nieomble72 wrote: »
    Talk about absolutely shredding his argument lol bravo! :pac:

Shredding reality with that nonsense is not shredding anything really. Just an abject denial that Trump eggs on violence and division, nothing to see there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

My daughter is always talking about how awful Trump is (incidentally I think he's a cretin) but is unable to articulate why.

It's become a given in society that Trump is some sort of hyper fascist racist lunatic when in fact he's just a narcissistic idiot.

Teachers are undoubtedly ramming this type of stuff down the throats of children in schools and to be honest that type of thing isn't within their remit as educators, but we all just accept it because it's so all pervasive.

I don't mind people being anti Trump, or anti anything for that matter, but at least be able to back up your assertions properly when you make them.

I agree about Trump. However, his personality type is common among CEO/ upper management types.

20% of fortune 500 CEOs would pass a psychopathy test, so ts unsurprising that a billionaire CEO / reality TV celebrity would show similar qualities.

The question is, what are his values and can he deliver on the job? This has the greatest impact on voters - not whether he checks himself twice in the mirror, likes to fire people or has funny hair.

He was 100% correct about the need to drain the deep state/ big government swamp ( any Republican would have the same ideas ).

What Trump has really down over the past 4 years is his own personal resiliance and how easy it its is to influence peoples thinking for the worse via MSM/ social media.

°°°°°

Shredding reality with that nonsense is not shredding anything really. Just an abject denial that Trump eggs on violence and division, nothing to see there.

BLM egg on violence and division and you support them...

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,000 ✭✭✭Cordell

20% of fortune 500 CEOs would pass a psychopathy test
    100% of them, or 0% of them depending what you mean by passing the test :) You need to have a severe lack of empathy to be able to do what you need to do as a CEO and still be able to live with yourself - sometimes you need to send people into unemployment and poverty just because the shareholders are not getting richer fast enough.
    Same goes for presidents and other leaders, especially military powers like USA. You need to be able to send people to die "for the country" although there is no immediate danger for the country's people, only its economical and geopolitical interests. Obama did that, Hillary did it as well, so let's stop pretending Trump is the only evil among saints.

BLM egg on violence and division and you support them...

BLM is a movement and I didn’t vote for them either

BLM is a movement and I didn’t vote for them either

I have no doubt if they formed as a political party you would be first in line to cast your ballot and likely work hard as an activist for them.

I have no doubt if they formed as a political party you would be first in line to cast your ballot and likely work hard as an activist for them.

Well you bet the farm on that if you want. Some people and their money are parted sooner than most.

°°°°°

Well you bet the farm on that if you want. Some people and their money are parted sooner than most.

You have literally spent months (to my own personal knowledge) on this very thread defending everything they(BLM) do or are in anyway involved in.

Glazers Out!

You have literally spent months (to my own personal knowledge) on this very thread defending everything they(BLM) do or are in anyway involved in.

Sshhh don’t be bursting the bubble with facts now!!!

That's an incredible exaggeration.

• Advertisement
    °°°°°

That's an incredible exaggeration.

No it isn't.

Cite one example of you finding fault with BLM.

Glazers Out!

Advertisement