Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,486 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

nullzero wrote: »
    No it isn't.

Cite one example of you finding fault with BLM.

Your burden of proof would be to show where I have supported "everything" BLM does or is.

Seeing as how I've already expressed fault with BLM in the past you're not being accurate to begin with. There are even posts of BLM violence in the past few days ITT that I haven't defended or supported. Proof of the pudding is in eating it Nullzero. Have a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,082 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Overheal wrote: »
    Your burden of proof would be to show where I have supported "everything" BLM does or is.

Seeing as how I've already expressed fault with BLM in the past you're not being accurate to begin with. There are even posts of BLM violence in the past few days ITT that I haven't defended or supported. Proof of the pudding is in eating it Nullzero. Have a good weekend.

Fair enough Overheal, I don't pretend to be perfect, so if you've taken issue with BLM previously I'll take you assertion of the same at face value.

Although on the whole you fall comfortably into the pro BLM camp, something which I'm sure you'd agree with.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

That's an incredible exaggeration.

no its not

its an accurate representation of the truth ,and something every one here has seen

are you going to deny this fact ? and prove the point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭J_M_G

Shredding reality with that nonsense is not shredding anything really. Just an abject denial that Trump eggs on violence and division, nothing to see there.

Listen guy, I literally went through all your nonsense and dismantled it point by point. I warned you beforehand about dishonestly trying to conflate self defence with violence but you insisted on doing it anyway. You really should just exit out of this thread and do some real self introspection because right now you sound ridiculous to everyone here.

When you find yourself defending violent antifa pedophiles and black thugs who burn down cities because they claim there's systemic police racism when all the data shows there absolutely is not, it's time to really take a long hard look in the mirror.

Fair enough Overheal, I don't pretend to be perfect, so if you've taken issue with BLM previously I'll take you assertion of the same at face value.

Although on the whole you fall comfortably into the pro BLM camp, something which I'm sure you'd agree with.

I see the problems they are raising about our police forces.

• Advertisement

J_M_G wrote: »
    Listen guy, I literally went through all your nonsense and dismantled it point by point. I warned you beforehand about dishonestly trying to conflate self defence with violence but you insisted on doing it anyway. You really should just exit out of this thread and do some real self introspection because right now you sound ridiculous to everyone here.

When you find yourself defending violent antifa pedophiles and black thugs who burn down cities because they claim there's systemic police racism when all the data shows there absolutely is not, it's time to really take a long hard look in the mirror.

You’re talking way off base sorry. You don’t know nearly as much about me as you think you do and in either case I am not the thread topic.

Now I am a defender of pedophiles? That’s a serious claim what is your evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Thankfully tthe cop was ok and had support (better late than never) tho statistically speaking you'd be waiting longer for him to be killed by an officer than one of his black peers heard here. The gimp speaking is doing his masters in engineering

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1314737403685343233

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

J_M_G wrote: »

Threadbanned

mynamejeff wrote: »
    no its not

its an accurate representation of the truth ,and something every one here has seen

are you going to deny this fact ? and prove the point

You want me to prove it with what? Non-evidence?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Thankfully tthe cop was ok and had support (better late than never) tho statistically speaking you would be waiting longer for him to kill by an officer than one of his peers. The gimp speaking is doing his masterings in engineering

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1314737403685343233

Is that moron even speaking English ???

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just to be clear - any more personal attacks will result in threadbans as well as cards and/or forum bans

• Registered Users Posts: 17,082 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

I see the problems they are raising about our police forces.

The statistics don't support the narrative of police brutality aimed at people based on skin colour that BLM state as fact.

BLM leaders also have been proven to be inciting violence in official press releases, the net effect of BLM has steadily become increased public disorder and the increase of racial tensions. Not to mention the nonsensical notion of reparations and the attendant anti White racist rhetoric.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Lads, may I suggest that the 'ignore' button is very useful if you do not want to read about the indefensible and illogical support of racist thugs and looters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Kivaro wrote: »
    Lads, may I suggest that the 'ignore' button is very useful if you do not want to read about the indefensible and illogical support of racist thugs and looters.

But I think many of us feel that those defending the violent thugs are just miss guided and if we can keep showing them the truth and make them see someone would have to be a really evil type of person knowing all the facts and still supporting them then they might come around and finally do the right thing and denounce Antifa/BLM.

someone would have to be a really evil type of person knowing all the facts and still supporting

come again?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

scattered outbreaks of estrogen with cloudy and cold fronts.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

buddabelly wrote: »
    Strange that the "yellow" POC dont seem to have a problem with the "white devil".

They're all at work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Biafranlivemat

That her teacher presented her with the facts doesn’t make them untrue.
    The only time a Teacher personal politics, should be brought up in school, is during History class.
    You know what is happening in public schools in this country, fool the posters in Ireland, all you want. But you don’t fool me.
    Here we have Activists been paid as teachers.

Oxford High School Art Teacher Teaches Students That All Cops Are Bad People Who Kill Black People For Things White People Are Allowed To Do
    https://tbdailynews.com/oxford-high-school-art-teacher-teaches-students-that-all-cops-are-bad-people-who-kill-black-people-for-things-white-people-are-allowed-to-do/

Maynard Gym Teacher Uses Remote Learning To Encourage Kids To Get Excused Absences From School To Engage In “Activism”

https://tbdailynews.com/maynard-gym-teacher-uses-remote-learning-to-encourage-kids-to-get-excused-absences-from-school-to-engage-in-activism/
    Principal Defends Mount Hope English Teacher For Teaching Lesson On White Privilege After Parents Complain

https://tbdailynews.com/principal-defends-mount-hope-english-teacher-for-teaching-lesson-on-white-privilege-after-parents-complain/

Teacher At St. Mary’s In Lynn Teaches Students That White Kids Don’t Go To Jail For Drug Crimes Because They’re Rich And Can Afford Good Lawyers
    https://tbdailynews.com/teacher-at-st-marys-in-lynn-teaches-students-that-white-kids-dont-go-to-jail-for-drug-crimes-because-theyre-rich-and-can-afford-good-lawyers/

Marlborough Teacher Says She's Indoctrinating Her Students, Wants To Urinate On Trump's Grave On Twitter Account That Regularly Uses Profanity And Attacks Children For Being Conservative
    https://tbdailynews.com/marlborough-teacher-says-shes-indoctrinating-her-students-wants-to-urinate-on-trumps-grave-on-twitter-account-that-regularly-uses-profanity-and-attacks-children-for-being-conservative/

No it isn't.

Cite one example of you finding fault with BLM.

I can find fault.
    The bLM mob is composed of black people, often just street thugs and white kids from the Suburbs.
    Where are the Hispanics and Asians ?
    I find that interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

They're all at work.

who are the yellows these days?

I want to introduce the greens, if they haven't been accounted for in the NWO.

is it equal for all?

then there's the people who are 5'7, is there any support for those?

• Advertisement

The statistics don't support the narrative of police brutality aimed at people based on skin colour that BLM state as fact.

BLM leaders also have been proven to be inciting violence in official press releases, the net effect of BLM has steadily become increased public disorder and the increase of racial tensions. Not to mention the nonsensical notion of reparations and the attendant anti White racist rhetoric.

The reparations talk is a joke.

(1) There isn’t enough dumb white people in this country, to pay reparations
    (2) The Hispanics and Asians will never let their tax dollars go towards reparations.

But I think many of us feel that those defending the violent thugs are just miss guided and if we can keep showing them the truth and make them see someone would have to be a really evil type of person knowing all the facts and still supporting them then they might come around and finally do the right thing and denounce Antifa/BLM.
    Do not make the mistake that some people are ‘miss guided’ they know exactly what they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

The reparations talk is a joke.

(1) There isn’t enough dumb white people in this country, to pay reparations
    (2) The Hispanics and Asians will never let their tax dollars go towards reparations.

there are prob dumb with intentions.
    if its their own money; no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moments later the man with the gun will fire and kill the man with the mace.

image.jpg

Denver Police Department Division Chief Joe Montoya said police could not confirm the shooter’s or the victim’s affiliations,
    but he said the incident started as a verbal altercation. Two guns were found at the scene, Montoya said, as well as a mace can.

The Patriot Rally was one of two rallies taking place about the same time in the park.
    A counter-protest called “BLM-Antifa Soup Drive” took place nearby.
    The right-wing Patriot Rally protesters gathered in the park’s amphitheater and occasionally chanted patriotic songs and held up banners,

More info https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/10/10/21511190/denver-protest-shooting-guard-civic-center-park

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

There's been another cold blooded assassination by antifa last night during the protests in Denver. On multiple occasions, the lad in the blue bandana covering his face was purposely antagonizing multiple individuals. He was part of the shooting incident.

https://twitter.com/JoeyCamp2020/status/1315098231798337536

The shooter is Matt Doloff, 9 news Denver, are running ads on its reporting about how one of their own “security contractors” killed someone. vile. Accroding to additional info which hasnt been confirmed yet suggests that the shooter was hired by 9News as a security guard, Pinkerton security. A producer for the station and the security guard were taken into police custody. Police released the producer but held the security guard over the shooting. So the Shooter was hired by 9 News, he wasn’t involved in that altercation, yet why did he involve himself? The beta has been booked,.

kjhg

Anyone denying the connections to these groups are complicit, or are genuine simpletons. We have seen it time and time again by the subhuman filth of antifa, they conspire in their well organised groups to antagonise and provoke a self defence situation, but this situation? Now through a hired gun with heavy affiliation with antifa. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Looks like self defense, isn't that what the pro gun crowd are all for?

20Cent wrote: »
    Looks like self defense, isn't that what the pro gun crowd are all for?
    I doubt pro-gun lobby consider shooting an unarmed man as self defence.

As you may know you can just step back from mace to avoid it, you cannot step back from a bullet.

It appears Patriot Rally was first, and Antifa whipped up the Soup Rally to counter protest the Patriot Rally.

m7shgsotydr51.png

An hour in, police had fired what appeared to be pepper balls after people from the leftist group started rattling a barrier headed into the amphitheater. One protester burned a thin-blue-line flag in front of the officers.

James Rotten was manning the table of books about communism at the rally and the soup drive as a response to the original rally planned.
    He led chants such as, “No cops, no KKK, no fascist USA.”
    https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/10/denver-protests-saturday-civic-center-park/

Were any poor people fed that day as part of the Antifa/BLM Soup Drive?

17c.png

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

You want me to prove it with what? Non-evidence?

im not asking for proof of anything ,

im just pointing out your lies and hypocrisy although its fairly well evident to all here

looks like ye are losing anyway even in Dublin

Advertisement