Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

markodaly wrote: »
    She sounds like a lovely person.

At least she still has the millions of pounds donated to blm in the UK.

Jokes on doners

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

biko wrote: »
    I doubt pro-gun lobby consider shooting an unarmed man as self defence.

An unarmed man can kill you so there are occasions where it can be considered self-defence if you kill an unarmed man. It all depends on the circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

The special children are at it again with the statues.

https://twitter.com/typofoto/status/1315561156455530497

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭Cordell

No justice on stolen land written on the socket. I hope they left that stolen land right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Cordell wrote: »
    On a totally unrelated note, or not, why isn't the hammer and sickle considered a hate symbol?

I've often wondered this myself. Strange isn't it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

The special children are at it again with the statues.

https://twitter.com/typofoto/status/1315561156455530497

So the man who went to war with the south to end slavery , had his statue pulled down by blm protestors. I'm scratching my head at that one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

So the man who went to war with the south to end slavery , had his statue pulled down by blm protestors. I'm scratching my head at that one

The great emancipator, those people probably think emancipator means something negative. BLM, keepin it real, real dumb.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

A lot of those arrested have turned out to be far right agitators wouldn't surprise me if they did it. Then you have people who just like smashing things using the protests as cover.
    Don't think it is fair to blame BLM for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

I think this tweet hits the nail on the head.

https://twitter.com/titaniamcgrath/status/1315591550785773570?s=21

20Cent wrote: »
    A lot of those arrested have turned out to be far right agitators wouldn't surprise me if they did it. Then you have people who just like smashing things using the protests as cover.

Most of the people causing trouble are far left ,white middle class , spoiled idiots . While there's morons on both sides , the ones causing most of the trouble in Oregon are on the left . I wouldn't mind but most of them grew up with the silver spoon up their rear , so I don't get why they're out protesting 130 nights in a row . It must be great to have money to do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭Cordell

It does so much damage for the black community so it's not unconceivable that far right may be behind it. But I'd say BLM is more of a symptom than a cause.

I think this tweet hits the nail on the head.

https://twitter.com/titaniamcgrath/status/1315591550785773570?s=21

The funny thing is that all their protesting , burning ,looting and anarchy is only gonna help get trump reelected. Btw I think trump's a moron but I'd rather have a bit of law and order than have some lefties bowing down to the mob

• Registered Users Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

This type of delusional nonsense wouldn't be tolerated if the roles of left and right were reversed. Why should anyone take what you're saying seriously? Because the left are pious and should never be questioned? Pull the other one.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,486 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Now how could law enforcement reasonably deem that a suicide under those circumstances?

https://twitter.com/attorneycrump/status/1315385831910146049?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A lot of those arrested have turned out to be far right agitators
    I haven't seen any news of this but of course I may have missed it. Can you link to some sources?

I haven't seen any news of this but of course I may have missed it. Can you link to some sources?

You missed the news about Umbrella Man? The Boogaloo Movement?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The funny thing is that all their protesting , burning ,looting and anarchy is only gonna help get trump reelected. Btw I think trump's a moron but I'd rather have a bit of law and order than have some lefties bowing down to the mob

Its unlikely Trump will get relected .
    One thing you can be sure of though, BLM will vanish once Biden comes into office.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Overheal wrote: »
    Thanks, I had heard about these but need to read up a bit.

Now how could law enforcement reasonably deem that a suicide under those circumstances?

https://twitter.com/attorneycrump/status/1315385831910146049?s=21

It would appear that the Medical Examiner has also ruled the case suicide. The only person that I can find alleging that his hands were tied is Crump. The family was concerned because they noticed facial injuries when they saw his body in the morgue. As far as I can see, the autopsy report hasn't been publicly released, but the pathologist can say if the injuries are sustained pre or post mortem, and if they’ve ruled suicide, I would guess the injuries were sustained post mortem - ie when the officers cut him down from the tree to help him.
    I’m sure the full story will come out eventually, but I hope Crump isn’t using this family’s grief to stir racial tension.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

I doubt pro-gun lobby consider shooting an unarmed man as self defence.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    COFFEE THROUGH THE NOSE MOMENT!!!!

• Advertisement

It would appear that the Medical Examiner has also ruled the case suicide. The only person that I can find alleging that his hands were tied is Crump. The family was concerned because they noticed facial injuries when they saw his body in the morgue. As far as I can see, the autopsy report hasn't been publicly released, but the pathologist can say if the injuries are sustained pre or post mortem, and if they’ve ruled suicide, I would guess the injuries were sustained post mortem - ie when the officers cut him down from the tree to help him.
    I’m sure the full story will come out eventually, but I hope Crump isn’t using this family’s grief to stir racial tension.

If his hands weren't tied and it can be proven that his hands weren't tied, that dude Crump should be jailed for acting the b0llix.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    If his hands weren't tied and it can be proven that his hands weren't tied, that dude Crump should be jailed for acting the b0llix.

He's a nationally recognized attorney. It would be very unlikely he would lie about something that could be demonstrated to be untrue. Not only that, but even if he did choose to lie about it, which would be career suicide, lying is not a criminal offense. :rolleyes:

He's a nationally recognized attorney. It would be very unlikely he would lie about something that could be demonstrated to be untrue. Not only that, but even if he did choose to lie about it, which would be career suicide, lying is not a criminal offense. :rolleyes:

Telling lies in certain instances is a criminal offence. Like if I accused you of raping me. That's clearly a lie and if you didn't do it, wouldn't I be guilty of a crime?

Could telling lies like that not be considered incitement to hatred? Serious question.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Half the elected politicians are lawyers, hardly a barrier against dishonesty

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Can you provide the numbers of far right agitators against overall numbers arrested?

Totally agree there are those that just use protests as a reason to cause trouble no matter their persuasion. This is true of all protests it seems. Just not all at the mask protest are thugs, neither are all at BLM.

Half the elected politicians are lawyers, hardly a barrier against dishonesty

The American Bar Association disagrees. Ben Crump is the family's attorney AFAIK, it's significantly different to a politician just mouthing off. Disbarment may be imposed if a lawyer commits an offense that directly relates to his or her fitness to practice law. Such offenses may include dishonesty, fraud, felony, substance abuse, abuse of public office, or “conduct that is prejudicial to the administration of justice.

Can you provide the numbers of far right agitators against overall numbers arrested?

Don't have that sorry.

Wonder how the first protests would have gone without Umbrella Man though, would it have been the riot it escalated to without those agitators.

BattleCorp wrote: »

Problem is, it would be almost impossible to prove that they weren’t tied. The 3 officers who attended the young man clearly are not to be believed and the bystander who reported the incident maybe didn’t see it. But however, the seeds of doubt are sow, Crump doesn’t have to name his ‘source’, so no chance of it coming back to bite him.

The losers here are the black community and the police.

Problem is, it would be almost impossible to prove that they weren’t tied. The 3 officers who attended the young man clearly are not to be believed and the bystander who reported the incident maybe didn’t see it. But however, the seeds of doubt are sow, Crump doesn’t have to name his ‘source’, so no chance of it coming back to bite him.

The losers here are the black community and the police.

Well if the cops aren't to be believed, what about the guy who did the autopsy? Or is Crump claiming he is telling lies too? Surely there'd be ligature marks on the guy's wrists if his hands were tied.

• Advertisement

Problem is, it would be almost impossible to prove that they weren’t tied.

I think it's interesting the family hasn't been allowed to see the crime scene photos. When they viewed the body they say their face was bruised and swollen and he had teeth missing.

Advertisement