Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭Cordell

Whoooosh...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

20Cent wrote: »
    If a cop gets you on the ground he will kneel on your neck until you are dead so best go out fighting. Don't see a gun in the video. Don't Americans have guns to keep them safe from a tyrannical government.

Take them blinkers off your eyes lad. You might see a bit of the real world

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Says it all.

Kyle Rittenhouse shoots two people dead, blows another guys arm off. Shoots randomly at a crowd. Walks towards the police still armed, walks through police lines and goes home.

Black guy wants a beer, gets assaulted and four shots in the back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Says it all.

Kyle Rittenhouse shoots two people dead, blows another guys arm off. Shoots randomly at a crowd. Walks towards the police still armed, walks through police lines and goes home.

Yeah really ??? Guy is in a bar or a shop, asks for a drink does nothing else and gets beat up and shot.

You lie.

Says it all.

Another innocent black man minding his own business , murdered by a white cop. You're trolling now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Says it all.

Weren’t they chasing him and armed themselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Another innocent black man minding his own business , murdered by a white cop. You're trolling now

He is an antifa headcase.

What did he do to deserve being thrown to the ground?
    Cops walk up and have a chat with armed white militia people all the time. Black guy gets assaulted.

He is an antifa headcase.

Most of them are.....

Cops walk up and have a chat with armed white militia people all the time. Black guy gets assaulted.

Someone phoned the cops on him as he was jumping on cars waving a gun around . Do you think the cop was driving by , seen the black guy and said to himself " I'm gonna kill him " . You really are on another planet when it comes to anything to do BLM .

Cops - bad
    Armed black criminals- good

• Advertisement

Someone phoned the cops on him as he was jumping on cars waving a gun around . Do you think the cop was driving by , seen the black guy and said to himself " I'm gonna kill him " . You really are on another planet when it comes to anything to do BLM .

Cops - bad
    Armed black criminals- good

They won’t like you using “criminals” there - I think the preferred term is “innocent victims of systemic racism who carry a gun in honour of the constitution..”

You tell us - you seem to have the entire tale of woe...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Says it all.

Rittenhouse was attacked by all three people that he shot. He was actually running away before the first shooting, he was chased and had items thrown at him and had someone try grab his gun. Then Rittenhouse shot him. Self-defence in my book.

Then Rittenhouse is heading broadly speaking in the direction of the cops. He is chased by a mob. Rittenhouse is retreating and the mob continue to attack him. One guy knocks him over and another swings at him with a skateboard. Rittenhouse sends him to the promised land. Again self-defence.

A third guy then attacks Rittenhouse. This guy has a pistol in his hand. Rittenhouse blows his arm to smithereens. Again self-defence.

Every single bit of what I said above is on video for all to see. Self-defence all day long.

I haven't read anything about the black guy getting a beer so I can't comment on that - yet.

https://abc7.com/san-bernardino-police-shooting-king-tut-liquor-2020/7268463/

"There was a man jumping on vehicles in the parking lot of that location," said San Bernardino police Sgt. John Echevarria.

Audio from a 911 call made before officers arrived supports that statement. The female caller mentions a man jumping on top of cars and can be heard saying "he's just going crazy."

The nearest officer responded to the scene within minutes, called for back up and ordered the man down, according to authorities.

"The suspect refused to follow those commands and attempted to walk inside the store behind me," Echevarria said. "That store was occupied by employees and citizens."

RELATED: Police open fire after gunfire exchanged between suspects near USC, LAPD says

Police open fire after gunfire exchanged between suspects near USC, LAPD says

The responding officer's body camera was on and rolling as he approached the man and drew his weapon. The man continued to walk away from the officer. A few seconds later, the camera goes dark as they fall to the ground.

However, the audio kept recording and the officer can be heard saying "Stop fighting, dude."

The man was later identified as 35-year-old Mark Matthew Bender Jr. of San Bernardino. Bender had previously been arrested for domestic violence, theft, drug possession, DUI and possession of a firearm.

Video taken by a bystander shows the officer taking Bender to the ground and briefly get on top of the 6-foot-3, 300-pound man's back.

Another " gentle giant " who wouldn't hurt a fly, with multiple arrest record . How often do police kill someone that is totally innocent has never committed crimes ??

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Rittenhouse was attacked by all three people that he shot. He was actually running away before the first shooting, he was chased and had items thrown at him and had someone try grab his gun. Then Rittenhouse shot him. Self-defence in my book.

Then Rittenhouse is heading broadly speaking in the direction of the cops. He is chased by a mob. Rittenhouse is retreating and the mob continue to attack him. One guy knocks him over and another swings at him with a skateboard. Rittenhouse sends him to the promised land. Again self-defence.

A third guy then attacks Rittenhouse. This guy has a pistol in his hand. Rittenhouse blows his arm to smithereens. Again self-defence.

Every single bit of what I said above is on video for all to see. Self-defence all day long.

I haven't read anything about the black guy getting a beer so I can't comment on that - yet.

I don't know what

The cops he was walking towards wouldn't have known what happened beforehand. Armed white guy walking toward them goes straight through. Imagine a black guy he would have been shot dead very quickly.

https://abc7.com/san-bernardino-police-shooting-king-tut-liquor-2020/7268463/

"There was a man jumping on vehicles in the parking lot of that location," said San Bernardino police Sgt. John Echevarria.

Audio from a 911 call made before officers arrived supports that statement. The female caller mentions a man jumping on top of cars and can be heard saying "he's just going crazy."

The nearest officer responded to the scene within minutes, called for back up and ordered the man down, according to authorities.

"The suspect refused to follow those commands and attempted to walk inside the store behind me," Echevarria said. "That store was occupied by employees and citizens."

RELATED: Police open fire after gunfire exchanged between suspects near USC, LAPD says

Police open fire after gunfire exchanged between suspects near USC, LAPD says

The responding officer's body camera was on and rolling as he approached the man and drew his weapon. The man continued to walk away from the officer. A few seconds later, the camera goes dark as they fall to the ground.

However, the audio kept recording and the officer can be heard saying "Stop fighting, dude."

The man was later identified as 35-year-old Mark Matthew Bender Jr. of San Bernardino. Bender had previously been arrested for domestic violence, theft, drug possession, DUI and possession of a firearm.

Video taken by a bystander shows the officer taking Bender to the ground and briefly get on top of the 6-foot-3, 300-pound man's back.

Another " gentle giant " who wouldn't hurt a fly, with multiple arrest record . How often do police kill someone that is totally innocent has never committed crimes ??

The size of that guy, doesn't look like he could even climb onto a car never mind jump up and down on one. Wrong place at the wrong time being the wrong colour.

The size of that guy, doesn't look like he could even climb onto a car never mind jump up and down on one. Wrong place at the wrong time being the wrong colour.

The guy is clearly resisting arrest. If you follow the lawful instructions of the police, there is very little chance of getting shot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

The guy is clearly resisting arrest. If you follow the lawful instructions of the police, there is very little chance of getting shot.

Common sense approach

• Registered Users Posts: 17,068 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Wrong place at the wrong time being the wrong colour.

Sorry, but that is complete waffle.

Glazers Out!

Right wingers, freedom also obey any orders from all cops.

The same people.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Of course, Overheal/ 20 cent and co will be along to talk about empathy, kindness and mental health services.

They certainly won't mention personal responsibility in these situations.

Right wingers, freedom also obey any orders from all cops.

The same people.:confused:

You aren't half as confused as I am. Apologies but I haven't a fcuking clue what you are trying to say here.

You aren't half as confused as I am. Apologies but I haven't a fcuking clue what you are trying to say here.

I’m fairly sure you’re not alone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭Cordell

Cordell wrote: »
    Whoooosh...

Sorry lads, my mistake, I thought he was sarcastic.

The second amendment is supposedly to protect citizens from a tyrannical government. That's what gun owners and militia type people say. Yet if any black person tries to defend themselves from the tyrannical government the gun and militia guys take the government side.

They go further and are helping the tyrannical government.

Find that juxtaposition shows their hypocrisy and systematic racism.

The second amendment is supposedly to protect citizens from a tyrannical government. That's what gun owners and militia type people say. Yet if any black person tries to defend themselves from the tyrannical government the gun and militia guys take the government side.

They go further and are helping the tyrannical government.

Find that juxtaposition shows their hypocrisy and systematic racism.

What I'm seeing is systematic stupidity by resisting arrest and thereby increasing the likelyhood of getting shot.

I don't know why you are bringing the 2nd Amendment into it. That has nothing to do with that black guy getting shot by the cops. If a cop is making a lawful arrest, then you aren't allowed to use your gun to resist arrest.

It's really quite simple, follow the cops lawful instructions and you'll live to tell the tale.

What I'm seeing is systematic stupidity by resisting arrest and thereby increasing the likelyhood of getting shot.

I don't know why you are bringing the 2nd Amendment into it. That has nothing to do with that black guy getting shot by the cops. If a cop is making a lawful arrest, then you aren't allowed to use your gun to resist arrest.

It's really quite simple, follow the cops lawful instructions and you'll live to tell the tale.

Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,464 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think you are the one who is incorrect. Even if you are not, he rushed to her aid? Or did he continue looting her house?

Oh he was still an accomplice but let’s be accurate with criticism and facts there.

Biker79 wrote: »
    Of course, Overheal/ 20 cent and co will be along to talk about empathy, kindness and mental health services.

They certainly won't mention personal responsibility in these situations.

Personal responsibility while Qualified Immunity exists?

:pac: :pac: :pac:

Oh, God.. you are hilarious.

• Advertisement

A member of the militant “Boogaloo Boys” group fired on the Minneapolis Police Third Precinct with an AK-47 amid unrest resulting from George Floyd’s May 25 death, according to a federal complaint made public Friday.

Video taken during the unrest shows “an individual walking up to a door to the Third Precinct building and discharging 13 rounds from what appears to be an AK-47 style semiautomatic rifle,” according to charging documents. Officials allege the man seen in the video, captured the evening of May 27, was 26-year-old Ivan Harrison Hunter. Cell phone data captured by the feds allegedly showed Hunter traveling to Minneapolis from Boerne, Texas, earlier in the day.

The incident took place the same evening police abandoned the station, leading protesters to close in and eventually burn it down. Authorities said Hunter participated in the violence wearing a skull mask and tactical gear. A photo of Hunter’s personal Facebook page included in the complaint featured Hunter wearing the same type of mask.

His page additionally included a post taking credit for the destruction of the Third Precinct. “I helped the community burn down that police station,” the post stated. “I didn’t protest peacefully Dude… Want something to change? Start risking felonies for what is good.”

Officials also said police spotted Hunter at another protested related to Floyd in Austin, Texas on June 3. “Officers observed Hunter and two other men wearing tactical gear and carrying rifles,” the complaint noted. “After the three men entered a pick-up truck and drove off, officers watched the vehicle commit numerous traffic violations.”

Police claimed they found an AK-47, two AR-15s, and two pistols during the subsequent traffic stop, in addition to six loaded magazines for an AK-47 rifle affixed to Hunter’s tactical vest.

The feds alleged Hunter also sent a text message to 32-year-old Air Force Staff Sgt. Steven Carrillo just hours after setting fire to the police station. “Go for police buildings,” Hunter allegedly wrote. “I did better lol,” Carrillo replied.

Carrillo was charged in June with killing Federal Protective Services officer Dave Underwood, 53, during unrest in Oakland, California, just hours before the text exchange took place. The latest charging documents indicated Hunter sent Carrillo $200 just days later after Carrillo said he needed to “be in the woods for a bit.” Carrillo allegedly shot and killed Santa Cruz Police Sgt. Damon Guztwiller, 38, five days later, in the incident leading to his arrest.

Hunter was arrested in San Antonio October 21 on a charge of participating in a riot. Charging documents in his case were made public by the Justice Department on Friday.

The Anti-Defamation League defined “boogaloo” in November as “extremists’ new slang term for a coming civil war,” adding the name derives from the 1984 movie “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo.” Adherents range from white supremacists to militia groups.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/boogaloo-boy-fired-on-minneapolis-police-precinct-during-george-floyd-unrest-feds/

Sounds more and more like the violence was sparked by third party anarchists.

Well coordinated anarchists at that which is oxymoronic

Advertisement