Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Augme wrote: »
    If you start a fight then you can never really complain about how someone else finishes it.

Point taken. But to kick someone in the head (not to mention steal their phone! wtf) when they're basically knocked out is scummy. It's already finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Cordell

They identify as stabbed, no need to search for evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you start a fight then you can never really complain about how someone else finishes it.
    The finisher had a gun on him. I guess we can be glad he didn't use that.
    Also he was a sex offender for abusing a minor under 16.
    https://mpdc.dc.gov/release/arrests-made-aggravated-assault-offense-1700-block-i-street-northwest
    http://archive.vn/107Zx#selection-447.0-449.1

^^^ allegedly of course.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I'm not saying he didn't start it but that video clip doesn't prove he started it.

And given that he's on his own surrounded by an awful lot of BLM supporters, it doesn't seem like would have started it..............but then that's just my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

He may be the saddest, most delusional dweeb ever. Are there no Action Men dolls ge can play with ???

A sucker punch from a mob is a perfectly acceptable means of ensuring a retreating person is no longer a threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/election-us-2020-54859464

The irony here, "lets put this racist agenda behind us"

Says the guy supporting the racist thugs beating up Trump voters ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Em5_Z91UUAMpNuW?format=jpg&name=small
    nbvg

They will say it was a spoon.............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Em7cv8tXEAAlfaD?format=jpg&name=360x360
    \b ggg

Em7cv8tXEAE9Wwn?format=jpg&name=small
    mnbv

Im going to wait to see if I can confirm this from other sources. But its always BLM and antifa. How many nonces is that ?

• Advertisement

Theyre not nonces you fascist, they're MAPs, who society is too prejudicial to accept.

Check your bigotry.

SO when they removed all the boards from businesses as soon as Biden won, can they admit now that the violence comes from the left ?

The Million MAGA march, not a single Trump supporter arrested for vandalising (that I've heard of).

Well some got arrested for "defacing" the BLM graffiti outside Trump Tower by pouring blue paint on it.
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/07/black-lives-matter-sign-painted-on-street-outside-trump-tower-defaced-again/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Paint-poured-on-NYC-black-lives-matter-graffiti.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

biko wrote: »
    The finisher had a gun on him. I guess we can be glad he didn't use that.
    Also he was a sex offender for abusing a minor under 16.
    https://mpdc.dc.gov/release/arrests-made-aggravated-assault-offense-1700-block-i-street-northwest
    http://archive.vn/107Zx#selection-447.0-449.1

^^^ allegedly of course.

From the first link

approximately 4:00 pm, the suspects were involved in a collaborative effort to incite violence during first ammendment assemblies at the listed location. One of the suspects struck the victim rendering him unconscious. Other suspects assaulted the victim and took his property. Four suspects were apprehended at the scene by responding officers.

On Saturday, November 14, 2020, the following suspects were arrested and charged as indicated below:

29-year-old Bobby Smalls, of Northeast, DC was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence and Carrying a Dangerous Weapon after he was found to be in possession of a knife.

28-year-old Dashawna Gause, of Northeast, DC, was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence and Possession of a Prohibited Weapon after she was found to be in possession of a Taser.

39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry, of Southwest, DC, was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence, Aggravated Assault and Felon in Possession of a Firearm after he was found to be in possession of a handgun.

24-year-old Alexus Doris Owens, of No Fixed Address was arrested for Disorderly Conduct – Inciting Violence and Simple Assault.

More peaceful protestors...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

How anyone can defend this behaviour is unbelievable.

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1327744558894026766

statesaver wrote: »
    How anyone can defend this behaviour is unbelievable.

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1327744558894026766

As with the Sansculottes of the some street violence and blood letting is required to overthrow the Ancien Régime of apathetic Pizza eaters; a moment that will rank with the storming of the Bastille

"Daddy, what did you do to help fight Trump?"
    "I threw fireworks at dinner guests!"

The 2060 USA equivalent of rebel songs are gonna be ****e!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭whysobecause

This is the f***ed up s**t BLM has given rise to and nobody wants to do anything but complain about Trumps tweets.

Especially the Irish so called Journalists.

• Advertisement

The sad thing is that so many of these people actually believe that Trump is Hitler/worse then Hitler.
    They feel perfectly justified in doing this - years of the media misrepresenting him has led to it.

You can hate Trump and not agree with his politics, but the pure hysteria stoked by the media is a disgrace and they have lots to answer for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

It's amazing that "Make America Great Again" would cause Americans to riot/loot etc.
    Wanting to make the country a better place should have been accepted, followed and assisted by the public, not getting the response that it got.
    Did no-one else notice that the appearance of BLM and Antifa protests were nicely timed to influence the election?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

It's amazing that "Make America Great Again" would cause Americans to riot/loot etc.
    Wanting to make the country a better place should have been accepted, followed and assisted by the public, not getting the response that it got.
    Did no-one else notice that the appearance of BLM and Antifa protests were nicely timed to influence the election?

By this logic, simply using the slogan 'Make America Greaterer' should have been enough for absolutely everyone in the US to vote for Biden. I mean great is great, but greater is greater, and greaterer... well that's just on a whole different level, right?

The George Floyd protests began because of the George Floyd killing - this has happened many times over the last 10 or so years in the US. The difference here is that the current president didn't know how to react outside of trying to threaten these people into silence mere weeks after being the cheerleader-in-chief for civil disobedience in the anti-lockdown protests, so they didn't go away.

Do you happen to think covid was nicely timed to influence the election, too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

And wasn't Joe Biden responsible for the legislation that resulted in the Shoot to Kill Policies?

And wasn't Joe Biden responsible for the legislation that resulted in the Shoot to Kill Policies?
    If you're unable to address my other points you could at least provide a link for your claim above.

The person seen kicking the unconscious Trump supporter had been identified as Brittany S. McAlister, 29, of Washington, DC.
    She was caught on viral video assaulting at least two individuals. She is a third-year journalism student at Howard University and works as a freelance journalist.

In the first assault caught on video later retweeted by President Trump, McAlister kicked an unconscious man on the ground after he was sucker-punched by Kenneth Wayne DeBerry, who was arrested and charged. She was holding a camera at the time.

Soon after, she sprinted up behind a woman carrying an American flag and punched her in the head before running away.

https://amp.thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-suspect-filmed-beating-trump-supporters-in-dc-is-a-journalism-student/

Did anyone see the Trump campaign worker on Bill Maher this evening???

Delusional to the extreme!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

The person seen kicking the unconscious Trump supporter had been identified as Brittany S. McAlister, 29, of Washington, DC.
    She was caught on viral video assaulting at least two individuals. She is a third-year journalism student at Howard University and works as a freelance journalist.

In the first assault caught on video later retweeted by President Trump, McAlister kicked an unconscious man on the ground after he was sucker-punched by Kenneth Wayne DeBerry, who was arrested and charged. She was holding a camera at the time.

Soon after, she sprinted up behind a woman carrying an American flag and punched her in the head before running away.

https://amp.thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-suspect-filmed-beating-trump-supporters-in-dc-is-a-journalism-student/

The coward deleted all her social media. I hope the police arrest her at Harvard.

By this logic, simply using the slogan 'Make America Greaterer' should have been enough for absolutely everyone in the US to vote for Biden. I mean great is great, but greater is greater, and greaterer... well that's just on a whole different level, right?

The George Floyd protests began because of the George Floyd killing - this has happened many times over the last 10 or so years in the US. The difference here is that the current president didn't know how to react outside of trying to threaten these people into silence mere weeks after being the cheerleader-in-chief for civil disobedience in the anti-lockdown protests, so they didn't go away.

Do you happen to think covid was nicely timed to influence the election, too?

Utter drivel.
    The protests didn't happen because of the George Floyd killing, they couldn't give a ****, they are thugs using it as an excuse to go mental.

Media again stoked tensions by painting the picture that American cops just go out and prey on black people.

• Advertisement

Utter drivel.
    The protests didn't happen because of the George Floyd killing, they couldn't give a ****, they are thugs using it as an excuse to go mental.

Media again stoked tensions by painting the picture that American cops just go out and prey on black people.

The protests literally started within 24 hours of George Floyd dying. If you don't like that there's not much I can do for you.

Advertisement