Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Kivaro wrote: »
    I saw footage this morning of Barack Obama telling BLM supporters to stop using signs like "Defund the Police".
    The man is now obviously a racist .... to BLM/Anifa.

More the case that BLM/Antifa were a paramilitary arm of the Democrats, whose purpose has now been served.

Chicago, Bronx, Oakland etc, etc will continue to be hell holes with the odd scumbag taken put by the peelers, but there will be no more violence because the nice whities are back in power :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,149 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I assume they were the strongest available candidates and that no-one more qualified was overlooked due to the color of their skin.

Your assumption would be incorrect.
    More the case that BLM/Antifa were a paramilitary arm of the Democrats, whose purpose has now been served.

Why didnt he come out with this statement before the election ?
    Well we all know why dont we.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Your assumption would be incorrect.

Why didnt he come out with this statement before the election ?
    Well we all know why dont we.

And yet the whole BLM movement exists because if legislation Joe Biden pushed into place in 1994!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Dedicated thread for Bidens All Female Press Team created for this topic and posts from the BLM / Antifa thread moved over.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058138295

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Working class fans who are fed up with this virtue signalling shyte ( I didn't think they were still at it) need to be pinpointed and banned according to millionaire footballers.

"It is just disheartening. How do these fans get allocated to the games? There are 2,000 so you can pinpoint the people going. There are no excuses. I am sick to death of talking about this situation." said former England defender Micah Richards.

"They don't agree with taking the knee, which means they are racist. They don't agree with Black Lives Matter; that says they are racist to me." said Dion Dublin

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55111474

• Advertisement

Working class fans who are fed up with this virtue signalling shyte ( I didn't think they were still at it) need to be pinpointed and banned according to millionaire footballers.

"It is just disheartening. How do these fans get allocated to the games? There are 2,000 so you can pinpoint the people going. There are no excuses. I am sick to death of talking about this situation." said former England defender Micah Richards.

"They don't agree with taking the knee, which means they are racist. They don't agree with Black Lives Matter; that says they are racist to me." said Dion Dublin

So a POC not taking a knee is racist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So a POC not taking a knee is racist?

Nah I think you read that wrong. Dion Dublin was saying those who were booing the players taking the knee are racist. Not that I agree with him there, but that is what he was saying. I did se a picture of one POC doing the black panther salute but I don't think DD was saying that player was racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Obviously all picking on the brothers by The Man has ceased since Massa Joe got elected.

No riots, looting. Just lack that.

Or did the DNC call them off now that the mission has been accomplished?

They're still there. Just the media isn't covering them now. If Trump manages to secure re-election then the media will cover them again.

Nah I think you read that wrong. Dion Dublin was saying those who were booing the players taking the knee are racist. Not that I agree with him there, but that is what he was saying. I did se a picture of one POC doing the black panther salute but I don't think DD was saying that player was racist.

He didn't read it wrong. He said those who disagree with taking the knee are racist and that would include, presumably, someone not taking the knee when required.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

More "liberal" insanity

Seattle policymakers want to provide the city’s underclass with blanket immunity for misdemeanor crime
    In October, the Seattle City Council floated legislation to provide an exemption from prosecution for misdemeanor crimes for any citizen who suffers from poverty, homelessness, addiction, or mental illness. Under the proposed ordinance, courts would have to dismiss all so-called “crimes of poverty”—which, according to the city’s former public-safety advisor, would cover more than 90 percent of all misdemeanor cases citywide. In effect, the legislation would create a new class of “untouchables,” protected from consequences by the city’s powerbrokers.

This is the latest and most brazen effort in the city’s campaign to establish what might be called a “reverse hierarchy of oppression.” The underlying theory is that society has condemned the lower class to a life of poverty and stigma, which leads to addiction, madness, and indigence. The poor, in the logic of Seattle’s progressive elites, are thus forced to commit crimes—including violent crimes—to secure their very existence. Therefore, as society is the perpetrator of this inequality, the crimes of the poor must be forgiven. The crimes are transformed into an expression of social justice

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Advertisement

Oregon and Washington State are fukked up.

Oregon and Washington State are fukked up.

California is beyond repair at this point as well. The West Coast is beyond repair. Trump should have built the wall up the entire West Coast and let them fend for themselves. All the Leftist bat**** insanity that we have to deal with now comes from there.

I hear when their own States begin to break at the seams because of wokery they flee to a more traditional State that's not gone crazy. Strangely though they take their politics with them and try to dismantle their new environment aswell!

Its a bit like white flight from London. I seen a trendy 'we love diversity' couple on the TV recently decamping to the Countryside because they said car crime, house break-ins, muggings etc were flying up in their once nice area. It seemed like they didn't even join the dots in their own heads so I wouldn't accuse them of hypocrisy. More like being in some sort of trance like state.

I hear when their own States begin to break at the seams because of wokery they flee to a more traditional State that's not gone crazy. Strangely though they take their politics with them and try to dismantle their new environment aswell!

Yep that's exactly what happens. They're fleeing to states like Texas, continue to vote for the same policies that made them flee CA due to high taxes, crime,etc. And then they wonder why the area they moved deteriorates thanks to their polices. And yet these clowns think they're geniuses.
    Its a bit like white flight from London. I seen a trendy 'we love diversity' couple on the TV recently decamping to the Countryside because they said car crime, house break-ins, muggings etc were flying up in their once nice area. It seemed like they didn't even join the dots in their own heads so I wouldn't accuse them of hypocrisy. More like being in some sort of trance like state.

And I bet they're still banging on about diversity though.

I had an Uncle like that too. Spent years writing into British newspapers how "We become a multicultural society" then when some Africans and Arabs moved into his apartment building. He took early retirement and high tailed it back to Ireland. Only for him to turn around and start writing into the Irish papers saying "We must become a multicultural society." They were planning on building a Mosque down the road the road from where his house was and I said to my Mom "Guaranteed he would have been yammering to his neighbors that they were racists if they opposed the mosque while quietly trying to sell the house".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Yep that's exactly what happens. They're fleeing to states like Texas, continue to vote for the same policies that made them flee CA due to high taxes, crime,etc. And then they wonder why the area they moved deteriorates thanks to their polices. And yet these clowns think they're geniuses.

And I bet they're still banging on about diversity though.

I had an Uncle like that too. Spent years writing into British newspapers how "We become a multicultural society" then when some Africans and Arabs moved into his apartment building. He took early retirement and high tailed it back to Ireland. Only for him to turn around and start writing into the Irish papers saying "We must become a multicultural society." They were planning on building a Mosque down the road the road from where his house was and I said to my Mom "Guaranteed he would have been yammering to his neighbors that they were racists if they opposed the mosque while quietly trying to sell the house".

The reminds me of a conversation we had at training a few weeks ago, we'd a fella ****e on about direct provisions and how it's terrible and they all should be housed etc. We just ignored him. Well the same bloke is buying a house across the road from where people have been protesting because they don't won't 6 storey apartments being built behind were the residents live. I asked him was he out protesting the apartments. He said no, that he didn't know what the protest was about. I replied jokingly that they're moving everyone from direct provisions into them apartments and the residents don't want it. He replied that "they better not be fxcking moving them all in there I'm only after buying a house beside it " well we all fell around laughing at him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭whysobecause

The faces of the economic team President-elect Joe Biden unveiled publicly Tuesday included an African American woman, a man born in Nigeria, an Indian American woman and just one white man.

The response from Asian American, Black and Latino Democrats: It's not enough !

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/01/biden-cabinet-diversity-lawmakers-442003?cid=apn

So this is more proof that Multiculturalism does not work.
    It's just Tribes fighting over the spoils.

Booing is a form of peaceful protest.

A Black couple from London with kids, moved in beside my parents, They emigrated to the small town in the west of Ireland, for good education and a safe environment for their children.
    It's sad.

A Black couple from London with kids, moved in beside my parents, They emigrated to the small town in the west of Ireland, for good education and a safe environment for their children.
    It's sad.

So they prefer to take their chances among the white supremacists of the west of Ireland than stay with the homeboys?

Only joshing, but certain of our woke friends would probably not even begin to understand why decent black families prefer not to live in the dangerous kips that largely make up the London boroughs.

Same as many white liberals in America decried the escape of decent black families who had the means to leave south Chicago and Compton etc, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is a guide to their thinking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

biko wrote: »
    This is a guide to their thinking

Think that is fake.

3 years and the person hasn't altered their hair, also the books on the shelves in the background haven't moved around in those 3 years... that is what raises my suspicion that it is a fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Think that is fake.

3 years and the person hasn't altered their hair, also the books on the shelves in the background haven't moved around in those 3 years... that is what raises my suspicion that it is a fake.

I assumed so as well, thinks its more a fake scenario to illustrate the creators view on current practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

Also just had a look at the other videos on that account.

White genocide, European white being replaced, etc...

Yeah, that says it all really. A load of ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Think that is fake.
    Yes, it's faked and intended as a fun skit I'm sure but it shows the mindset of the baizuo, for instance liberal Californians moving to Texas.

The pampered woklings got a bit of a land when the crowd at the Dell booed the two teams for taking a knee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,149 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Bonniedog wrote: »
    The pampered woklings got a bit of a land when the crowd at the Dell booed the two teams for taking a knee.

The Den, The Dell was Southamptons old ground.;)

Milwall fans wouldnt have the best reputation to be fair, in fact they have a history of having some of the worst hooligans , the Millwall Bushwackers were notorious.
    Their fans booing will only help BLM.

This taking the knee rubbish has to stop though , how long more are the Premier League going to continue with it .

Yes, the Den. I am stuck in 70s time warp!

I would imagine that Millwall ticket allocations have excluded the hooligans for many years now. So i would assume that those there were died in the wool season ticket holders chosen by lottery?

It is meaningless nonsense which implies that there is some systemic racism in a sport where black men well out number their proportion of population in playing numbers.

FAI doing it was just pathetic, and i would imagine would evoke a similar response if there was anyone there.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gentlemanne

biko wrote: »
    Yes, it's faked and intended as a fun skit I'm sure but it shows the mindset of the baizuo, for instance liberal Californians moving to Texas.

I wouldn't really call it fun when at surface level it seems to be a heavy-handed metaphor for society becoming worse due to having more black people from a delusional racist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

So how exactly does it work?.like how many black people do I save if I kneel down?

I just want to know the correct pats on the back to give myself for all my efforts, and to think off all the heroics I achieved everytime I tied my shoe laces...I didn't even know what a hero I was .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

JJayoo wrote: »
    So how exactly does it work?.like how many black people do I save if I kneel down?

I just want to know the correct pats on the back to give myself for all my efforts, and to think off all the heroics I achieved everytime I tied my shoe laces...I didn't even know what a hero I was .

You'll soon be accused of cultural appropriation for taking the knee. :pac:

Advertisement